• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling *~Inventory clean out~*

Hiya, how much for 1 of every sloppy item you still have except sofa, and the Gemini item?

Hiya, how much for 1 of every sloppy item you still have except sofa, and the Gemini item?

It's what ever amount sounds right to you, I see it as others doing me a favor by helping me clean up my inventory :p

The zodiac items are all sold out.

Last edited:
is 6 tbt okay? i'm not really sure how to properly price things on here yet so let me know if that's too low

Sure!
Would you like to pick up or should I drop off?

I'll pick up! we'll have to wait a few minutes since o'hare decided to come for a visit.
i'll vm you and send the tbt once I'm done!

is 6 tbt okay? i'm not really sure how to properly price things on here yet so let me know if that's too low

6tbt is fine :)
I'll add your fc and vm you when your things are ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll pick up! we'll have to wait a few minutes since o'hare decided to come for a visit.
i'll vm you and send the tbt once I'm done!

Okie dokie~

May I have both of your golden nets and fishing rods? Do you accept IGBs or TBT?

May I have:

sloppy lamp
sloppy closet
sloppy table
sloppy sink

Offer: 18 TBT

Last edited:
how much for the mermaid wall and screen??im horrible at prices? i can pay in tbt or igb. would 4 tbt be enough? that all i have at the moment

May I have:

sloppy lamp
sloppy closet
sloppy table
sloppy sink

Offer: 18 TBT

Absolutely :)
I added your fc, let me know when you're ready to trade and I'll have your things ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the mermaid screen and autumn floor for 8 tbt? :>

Sure! Go ahead and add my fc.
Let me know when you can trade

Last edited:
Back