• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hard decision....

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
I used to like the map in my town of zebilage..... but not anymore and feels very annoying
But I have done a lot of things to it that feel like a wasted time if I erased it to do it again
I love everything about it except the map now just feel awkward and don't know what to do :/

Hmm, could you post a picture of your map? Maybe create a pros and cons list of your town overall and see what outweighs in the end. That may help you decide to reset or not. :)

well what was the last thing you did that made you feel this way?

If the map's that big of a problem that it's causing you to not really enjoy your town I say you should reset because you should always love your town.

I was in the same boat before I decided to just go ahead and erase my town. I debated it for so long but was so happy I did, because now I have a much better layout. I mean, there's really only so much you can do on a single map before you either customize to your style or grow tired of it, and if you're in the latter category, maybe it's time for a change of scenery!

Last edited:
I'd suggest you to reset, I know how annoying it can be when you don't like something in your town. Personally, I've reset many times, but I think i found the right one, and it was absolutely worth it!

Hmm, could you post a picture of your map? Maybe create a pros and cons list of your town overall and see what outweighs in the end. That may help you decide to reset or not. :)

I agree with this. I'm in the same boat as you unfortunately.

I think a picture would help me decide, but if it were me, i'd just go for it and reset. A map layout is something that you can't change and if it's annoying you it's probably going to annoy you even more by keeping it. There's been so many towns where i've made a ton of progress in and i've always ended up deleting them because I ended up not liking them. But that's the beauty of starting again, you can always make it better than the last time! Maybe it's just because I don't grow all that attached to my towns so I always see it as an opportunity but the more you sit on it, the more you'll have second thoughts. It's best not to worry, and just go for it if something makes you unhappy! It's your town after all, do what's best for it. :rolleyes:

I will post a pic soon once I find the game
I have no idea where I put that cartridge but once I do il post

Changes are always helpful in game talks. What i mean? Let me give you an example:

Villagers: Do you ever hear about people getting tired of his Villagers? I feel like that with some. I used to have a Villager combo of 10 Dreamies, but i get rid of em because i feel curiosity about others so i change, and change and change Villagers like i change clothes since i finally get the ones i like and feel comfortable with. I even recover some of the ones o get rid of just because the ones i feel curiosity just don't fit with me.
Every time i found one Villager i feel comfortable with i stay with em as a Dreamie.

Town: My last town i feel very stuck with it, so i change that erasing it and find it a new one with i feel better. 3 months later i feel better with it.

I don't know... Sometimes give a try just to see what happens can be helpful.

Before you reset a town you've made a lot of progress on, try rearranging things. Move your pwps around, change your landscaping and maybe even switch up your path designs.

If that doesn't work for you, but you still don't feel like resetting, just get a second copy.

image.jpg

Pro:
1. I love all my animals and they are in the up part
2. I like how my campsite,town plaza, town hall, etc are together
3. Peaches i wanted for zebilage to be peaches
4. I like when the lake its horizontal
5. I have 7 gold badge
6. Complete museum
7. Il loose my path and don't got the qr code anymore just because I lost the phone where the qr code it's and it's not found anywhere it was made by someone here on 2015 so it's lost:(

Con:
1. I'm not really liking the layout anymore
2. I don't like the placement of my animal house I wish there were more together
3. I don't like anymore where my house is
4. I made a "picture" and gyroid museum but not liking their placement (the 2 houses who are together)
5. The lake that it's it has a bit of uphill I don't like it... I thought it was good for my house placement but nah

I guess that about it

- - - Post Merge - - -

If that doesn't work for you, but you still don't feel like resetting, just get a second copy.

I got 3 catridge
Zebilage,purely and rainbow so yeah I have a "second copy "

Back