what fruit would you like to see added to the next AC game?? vote in the poll!

what fruit would you like added to the next AC game?

• Total voters
It would be interesting for the developers to introduce a fruiting plant that is not a tree. Perhaps a bush. But then again I'm having trouble imagining the mechanics behind it.

Either grapes or plums would be nice, as a purple fruit option would be really neat for landscaping purposes...

Pineapples, grapes and definitely figs! Figs are utterly delectable.
Grapes and berries would be a really neat addition too.. things from bushes and brambles.

Papaya and kiwi are tasty, but I'm not dying to see them in AC for some reason.

I said other.

I think mangosteens or dragonfruit would be really fun and cute. Although, dragonfruit is not a tasty fruit.

I think dragonfruit is delicious; it's one of my favourite fruits. haha! Very light tasting.
But I agree, it'd be a fun fruit to have in game aesthetically.

Definitely strawberries! I think they'd look so cute, but I'm not sure how it'd be done; I guess they'd have to grow on bushes?

I'd be happy with literally any fruit at this point haha, I just want some kind of variety! My picks would have to be grapes, pineapple, strawberries (can't you imagine a cute little bowl/basket of strawberries on your table?), watermelon (spitting seeds would be really cute!), or any other cute little berry like blackberries or blueberries. Something that would be really neat is if we could start growing little gardens or have patches of fruit growing like strawberries or pumpkins or something, it would be really cute inside the fence PWP! :)

Rather than just another fruit, I'd rather see a new modality of edibles, for example Berry Bushes or Vegetables that behave somewhat like trees as far as producing stuff goes. Maybe 10 or so each of new type? Each village could have 3 different sorts of perfects!

I'd honestly like anything! Seeing watermelons would be rad, but I don't feel like we're likely to get any fruits that don't grow on trees. I would like to see grapes, though~ I imagine perfect grapes wold look pretty interesting!

hmm i think fruits like watermelon and pineapple and strawberries dont really fit in with animal crossing, i can see bush and bramble type berries being in game but that also is sorta of a stretch, id love some plums in game though myself XD

I voted for Pineapple, Watermelon, Plum & Grapes also for other I would like to also see Strawberries, Dragon Fruit, Lime, Blueberries, Raspberries, Pumpkins & Star Fruit to maybe be put in the game, cause I kinda feel they might make a good addition to the Animal Crossing series

I'd really like to see grapes or watermelons!
With grapes you could sort of have a myo vineyard, like maybe they could be grown on something similar to the wisteria trellis? Just thought that would be sorta cool;

Plum would probably work the best, as it grows from trees and could probably use a re-textured peach model for its apperence

Last edited:
berries! imagine bushes with blueberries, raspberries, strawberries on them! you could buy them at leif's just like any other bush start :')

I would LOVE to see a non-tree fruit, even like grapes grown on bushes. Can you imagine having multiple kinds of plants? It's a botanist' s dream haha. I don't know how they would program ground vines like watermelon or pumpkins but wow would that ever add a lot to the game. Maybe even going by seasons? Pineapple/ Spring Watermelon/ Summer Pumpkin/ Fall and maybe berries for winter? I love the idea, good poll!

Back