what fruit would you like to see added to the next AC game?? vote in the poll!

what fruit would you like added to the next AC game?

• Total voters
I chose watermelon and pineaple, but I think they should become mango, lychee, lemon, durian and persimmon into native fruits.

I voted watermelon - it's quite the popular fruit already, but I can just imagine it looking really nice with the ac game style

I think it would be amazing if berries and grapes could grow on bushes! Otherwise I'd love to see pineapple and watermelon!!
Also I think the idea of pumpkins growing during the fall sounds so good! It was definitely add a Halloween element to the game to have pumpkin patches in town!

I went with plum because I know it is a tree growing fruit like the other basic ones. I'm not sure if the other ones really grow on trees. Watermelons, pineapples, do they really grow on "proper" the way you think of trees? Plums are a nice purpe colour when the other basic fruits are red, green, orange and pink so would stand out well. Plum.

So would it have to be another fruit that grows on trees, or would they add a feature were you can grow fruit from the ground? My answer would probably depend on the answer of that question. I think growing fruit from the ground could be cool and if so id love watermelon in the game. I honestly dont know what other fruit grows on trees lol

I would love to see watermelon, pineapple, grapes, and papayas!

Watermelon for sure! I'd love the fruit/citrus furniture sets to be assembled with a table full of different fruits in the middle. Especially having watermelons next to the watermelon chair. :D

I feel like they could do kiwi with all the island fruits they added. I just want more fruits though, so I'm not picky.

I'd love berries, especially bushes just for them. Maybe your town gets a native fruit and a native berry and the other must be obtained in a similar way as in New Leaf.

Back