• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what fruit would you like to see added to the next AC game?? vote in the poll!

what fruit would you like added to the next AC game?

• Total voters

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
my preference would be watermelon!

especially for summertime, plus maybe they could add a feature and let you spit the seeds kinda like using the throwing beans aha....

I voted watermelon, grapes and plum. I just think they'd look really good in AC graphics. :p

All those fruit, plus more, like tomatoes :) And maybe even vegetables like cabbage and carrots? ^_^

I think i'd like to see pineapples! pineapples are my favourite fruit inrl, and I think they'd look super cute in the style of AC. I'd also like to see Kiwi's but perhaps sliced open so they aren't confused with coconuts. (even though the coconuts in game are green)

i picked grapes from the list, but it would be cool like above poster said for strawberries, blueberries etc. maybe like the bush starts we have now just fruit ones?

I think pineapple has the best chances, but I can see watermelon and plum making it in.

i couldn't see watermelon,kiwi or plum being a thing they don't really have an animal crossing vibe

Last edited:
I'd love to see Plums and Kiwis in an Animal Crossing game.

And also maybe Apricots c:

Watermelon growing wild on the ground would look awesome!

I would love grapes!! just no raisins please :p

I said other.

I think mangosteens or dragonfruit would be really fun and cute. Although, dragonfruit is not a tasty fruit.

Pineapples growing on the ground like bushes - SO CUTE

I really want palm trees on the main land - sigh - someday :)

Grapes, blackberries,raspberries, strawberries, pomegranates , melons, cocoa trees, vanilla orchids, sugar cane and avacodo

Back