• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite cat breeds?

Psydye

music junkie, bookworm and Metroid fanboy
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7007-0018-0241
Mystery Heart Balloon Token
Mystery New Balloon Token
Red Bunny Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Pink Balloon
Throwing Beans
Toy Hammer Rental
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
The 'favorite dog breeds' thread gave me the idea to do this. So, what are your favorites? I'd say mine are the Maine Coon(gentle giants) and Persian(that scrunched up face).

I like the Japanese bobtail, Persian and Scottish fold. My sister's Scottish fold is super adorable.

Garfield

I love pretty much all cats, but two of my faves are Sphynx and Bengals. Both of them need loads of attention so I'm hoping someday when I have a nice big house where I can make all sorts of shelves and stuff for them and maybe even a catio when I eventually work from home I will get one of each and spoil the crap out of them!!!

My dad has actually asked me to get him a kitten for fathers day. He really wants a female Bombay kitten, only I'm not aware of any nearby breeders or cat rescue shelters so I've turned to searching online. I'm not fond with this type of breed but he's got his heart set on one so I can't let him down (than god I don't live with him, lol).
I'm not a huge lover of cats but I have always wanted either a Siamese cat or a Bengal cat.

Growing up I had a beautiful Persian ragdoll with the sweetest temperament. I loved her so much. When I was looking into getting another cat, I considered getting another Persian ragdoll. However I didn't, because I knew it wouldn't be the same cat.

My cat now, he is part Manx, part medium hair. Their mother, which is a Manx, got out and came back pregnant. My kitty was the only one in the litter with a full tail (and it's oddly long). I really love his dog like personality

Definitely a ragdoll, persian, or a munchkin! They're all so fluffy and cute that I would die to have one. But I doubt that it will happen anytime soon since I plan on adopting two rabbits whenever I can and I'm able to. I would love to have a cat that wouldn't attack my sweet rabbits with their claws. I'd be devastated if that happened.

exotic short hairs/persians because they are my only experience with cats and they are so affectionate. scottish folds are super cute too

any cat with long fluffy fur! (although my own cats are short hair)

I like fat black cats or any small pretty tortoiseshells or calico.

I think the maine coon and devon rex are appealing breeds, and I would like to have one some day, but I don't know if I could say they are my favourites. All cats are fantastic. I have a ragdoll cat, and I think he's lovely, but most of the cats I've had were random street mixes.

My favorites, in no particular order are: Russian blue, Black and sphynx cats.

Scottish folds and toygers<3
I have a shelter kitty though and she has personality and spunk so she's perfect:D

Back