• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Hello again, Clods! Welcome back to Steven Universe Mafia!

21ezxw4.jpg

[Day 1] [Night 1]
[Day 2] [Night 2]
[Day 3] [Night 3]
[Day 4] [Night 4]
[Day 5]
[Endgame]

Exactly a year ago (and a day, by the time I am typing this message up), Crys and I hosted a mafia Newbie game under the theme of the popular tv show Steven Universe. The show has since drastically changed, thus the creation of a sequel to last game.

This game will be constructed very similarly to the previous game. That being said, Newbies are welcome! The game should not be too challenging to play so it should be fun for everyone involved.

Here is the old game in case you want to familiarize yourself. Not necessary though: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?373800-TBT-Newbie-Mafia-Steven-Universe-Mafia-END-Town-Shiida-Win!

Player List
* Last game consisted of 15 players and worked out nicely. There is no limit or expectation with players, but its more fun with the more people involved!!
1. xCleb - Peridot (Killed Night 2)
2. Dolby Padparascha (Killed Night 4)
3. Seroja
4. Heyden - Connie (Killed Night 1)
5. Zendel Yellow Diamond (Lynched Day 3)
6. Mogyay - Steven Universe (Killed Night 1)
7. SensaiGallade - Rutile (Killed Night 1)
8. Yzanda - Lion (Killed Night 1)
9. Ashvenn Endless - Lars (Killed Night 3)
10. Byngo - Topaz (Killed Night 2)
11. Toadsworthy - Aquamarine (Killed Day 5)
12. Kirbystarship
13. Brijade07 Amanda1983
14. Uttumori
15. Curry Lil Silver Blue Diamond (Lynched Day 4)
16. Arstotzkan
17. PandaDarling
18. KermitTea
19. Qwerty111 - Holly Blue Agate (Lynched Day 1)
20. Apple2013 White Diamond (Lynched Day 2)

Nightmares
Hillaruhsaur
glow
Damniel
Corrie

Players Still Alive: 9 / 20
Mafia Remaining: 1 / 5
Mafia Killing Power (How many people mafia can kill at Night): 2​

Game Setup​

Outside of Thread Communication
You are not allowed to PM other users about the game.
Day/Night Cycle
Days will be 48 hours long, with nights at 24 hours. Day/Night cycles will end at 8 PM PST, and results may be posted in a hour at 9 PM PST to prepare. The thread will be locked when the phase is over. Day/Night cycles may be sped up later in the game.

Replacements

This game will use replacements until day 3. Any rule-breakers/inactives will be modkilled afterwards.

This is a semi-open setup, roles listed can possibly appear in the game. Rolenames are unique.

General Mafia Rules

Cheating includes (but is not limited to):

1. Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
2. Ruining the game by doing something like handing out your mafia's member list to the town.
3. Logging on to someone else's account to get their role or looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
4. Comparing role PM timings to try and work out roles.
5. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host without permission.
6. Getting yourself modkilled to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
7. Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
8. Offering favours/items/bells outside of the game for a ingame information.
9. Sharing accounts with other players.
10. Breadcrumbing the specific phrasing of your role PM. Do not compare the phrasing in your role PM to prove your alignment. You can claim the abilities you have, but you can't use the specific phrasing of your role PM.
11. Posting a false PM phrased as if you received it from the host. You can still fake roleclaim, but you cannot make it look like you are posting a PM you received from the host.

Mod Font:
This is the mod colour. It is reserved for the host. Please do not use it.

Question Font:
This is the question colour. Use it to ask the host questions about the rules in public. You can also PM me or Jacob.

Spam:
Strategic spam is acceptable, within reason.

Activity: You must contribute one substantial post at least once every full day/night cycle(being inactive for a night phase then day phase also counts). This means that if you only make one post, it needs to be more substantial than simply saying "I agree" or "RIP". If you post multiple times, this rule may may be less strict. There may be exceptions to this if day/night phases progress rapidly at any stage in the game. You also must vote at least once every two days. Please be on your best behavior during this game to avoid being banned.

Editing:
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you will be modkilled.

Inappropriate posts:
Mafia games can get heated and emotional. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia stays in Mafia.

Observers' Chat:
While dead players will be keen to give valuable "insight" into the game, please refrain from revealing game-changing information (eg. the identities of your fellow Mafia).

Play to win.
You should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game.

Voting

This game uses plurality lynch. Whoever has the most amount of votes by the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the person first to reach the amount of votes will be lynched. You must vote at least once every two days or be modkilled. Voting but not posting at all will not spare you from a modkill.

You may vote for yourself. You may vote for no lynch. You must vote for an alive player in the game. Joke votes(ex. Voting for the host or people not playing) is tolerated. As long as it is not excessive and annoying after a while.

You vote in the following format ##VOTE: USERNAME. To unvote, simply type ##UNVOTE in the voting thread.

If you have not read all the rules, go back and do so. I will not compensate for ignorance!

Helpful Links to help you understand the game:

A Helpful Flash Presentation (I RECOMMEND!)
A General Guide to Mafia
Mafia General Thread

Last edited:
Some Possible Roles may include​

Town:

• Townie
    • You are Steven Universe, a townie. You followed have become acquainted with a certain ragtag group of gems, commonly having homeworld chasing after you. These gems will help fight with you, your only weapons is your voice and your vote.
    • You are a someone very close to Steven. You have strong desires to protect Steven. However Steven is in space, and you on earth. Unable to do anything, you have your voice and your vote.
      • Possible Role Names Include:
        Rose QuartzAmethystGarnet
        PearlLionCarnelion
        ConnieGregLapis Lazuli

• One Shot Jailer
    • You are Rutile, the one shot jailer. You are a fusion of two gems. Once in a game you can jail a player blocking any actions from happening to them. When Jailing a player you will be able to speak to them by communications enabled by the host. At the end of the communication you can kill the player or let them live. To note, you also block their actions.

• Detective
    • You are Sapphire. A crystal gem, you have powers to see in future. Once each night you may find out the alignment of a player of your choice.
  • Oracle
    • You are Padparadscha, the oracle. An off color gem, a power of yours is getting visions of the future. Once each night you can send the alignment of one person of your choice to another player ingame, who is randomly chosen by host.
      Considered fragile by everyone, you have one bulletproof/extra life. You cannot use this action on the same person twice in a row, or yourself.
  • One Shot Vigilante
    • You are Rhodonite, the one shot vigilante. As a fusion of a ruby and a pearl you have intellect and strength. At night, once a game you can send in a kill for any player.
    • You are Ruby, the one shot vigilante. You have incredible strength, even though you are lacking in the brains side. At night, once a game you cam send in a kill for any player.
  • Roleblocker
    • You are Fluorite, the roleblocker. An off color gem, a fusion of six. You have a big, caterpillar like body that useful for stopping attacks. Once each night you can stop the action of any player. You cannot roleblock the same person twice in a row.
  • Inventor
    • You are Peridot the inventor. You use your intellect to help build gadgets and tools. Once each night you can give a player of your choice a gadgets. Gadgets are usually one shots of any power.
  • Bodyguard
    • You are Lars, the bodyguard. You once died protecting someone and aren’t afraid to do it again. Once each night you can protect someone from all actions. If the action is a kill, you will take the hit instead. You cannot protect the same person twice in a row.
Mafia:

• Godfather
    • You are Pink Diamond, the most mysterious member of the diamond authority. No one knows your true status, dead or alive. Because of this mystery you are great at tricking people. You appear town to inspections.

• Two Shot Blackmailer
    • You are Yellow Diamond, the two shot blackmailer. You have information on everybody and aren’t afraid to play dirty. Twice a game, each night you can send in a blackmail, silencing a player for day.
  • One Shot Strongman
    • You are White Diamond, the one shot strongman. You are the presumably the most important member of the diamond authority. You send in kills along with your mafia team. Once in a game at night, you can send in a strong kill, meaning it cannot be stopped by anything.
    • Mafia Hider
      • You are blue diamond, the mafia hider. You are seen as the most timid of the diamond authority. During night you can hide protecting you from KILLS only.
    • Vote Thief
      • You are Jasper the vote thief. You don't look it, but are actually very cunning. At night you chose one person to steal a vote from. You can not target the same person in a row. You do not get an extra vote.
    • Mafia Goon
      • You are a loyal member of homeworld, that proudly serves your diamond. Being mafia, you send in kills along with your team at night.
        • Possible Role Names Include
          AquamarineYellow Pearl
          Blue PearlHolly Blue Agate
    Third Party:
    • Unlycher
      • You are Zircon the unlyncher. You are a homeworld public defender willing to take and fight for any case given. You must keep player [redacted] unlynched. If they are lynched you lose. If they die in any other ways, your role becomes one of a survivor, needing to stay alive until the game ends.
    • Jester
      • You are Topaz, the jester. You feel your loyalty to the diamond authority is weakening and do not wish to work with them. You win when you are lynched.
    • Psychopath
      • You are Bismuth, the Psychopath. You have given up on the Crystal Gems. You have a one shot kill and return town by all investigations. You win when you survive to the end of the game.

Last edited:
In! I hope I still remember how to play mafia haha

I asked a few people to join.

/in

- - - Post Merge - - -

I asked Mog, Tensu, Nightmares and a new player to join so that could bring us up to 9 players.

I didn't ask Trundle because I think he had lost faith in mafia after the last game, so he probably needs a break. lol!

Ya know i wanted to take a break but a year ago i met my beautiful maf fam and started with this game so i will /in and take a break later lmao

Never played Mafia before but I love Steven Universe so I can't resist. Count me /in

I'll figure out how to play

I'll replace for now. I'm also up for coaching if you wanted to help the new players out

Back