Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

@Toads and Zendel I'm sorry if I offended you guys D: I grow kind of callous in mafia. But the reason killing Natty was such a bad idea was because it was against your wincon. I understand your frustration at us claiming, but Natty and I didn't count towards town's numbers, and the thing mafia is fighting for is to have the same amount of people as town. So having neutrals in the game instead of town makes it easier to reach that parity and makes it easier for you guys to win, yknow?

Also, its not your job to "ruin anyone else's chances of winning". It's to simply win instead of town. 3rd parties can help you do that.

Last edited:
@Toads and Zendel I'm sorry if I offended you guys D: I grow kind of callous in mafia. But the reason killing Natty was such a bad idea was because it was against your wincon. I understand your frustration at us claiming, but Natty and I didn't count towards town's numbers, and the thing mafia is fighting for is to have the same amount of people as town. So having neutrals in the game instead of town makes it easier to reach that parity and makes it easier for you guys to win, yknow?

Also, its not your job to "ruin anyone else's chances of winning". It's to simply win instead of town. 3rd parties can help you do that.

To expand on this, either Kat or Natty could have sided with you in a theoretical LYLO situation, pushing the maf team over the vote threshold into a winning situation. Instead of killing Natty, it is always preferable to kill town, and the decision increased the amount of MLs that town had from one to two

THANKS GUYS I DIDNT KNOW HOW MAFIA WORKS.....
like I said at that point it wasn't looking hopeful, the three of us were already heavily sussed. Don't drag zendel into it it was all me. I said I was salty about role claims, and it's hard to think of LYLO and the helpfulness of someone late game when you don't think you are going to make it and that person is strongly opposing a lot of the things you say in thread.... honestly Kat would've died the next night and I would've had no remorse :) :) :)

GOOD GAME EVERYONE. kat esp ur like my idol after that game, so much sense and reason and u weren't even town, amazing. I feel bad i died so early, it looked like a fun game to play through

Come to think of it, the first SU mafia also had one survivor who sided with town until the end and helped us win. So many good memories.

Last edited:
honestly Kat would've died the next night and I would've had no remorse :) :) :)

@Toads why you hate me :(

Lol but in all seriousness, that's why I started backing off at EoD on the last day, I was worried maf would kill me since they killed Natty. I believe killing me would have given town an extra day to lynch you, though. Iirc I was calculating it being 2 vs 1 vs 1 which is a win for maf (except if surv went w/ town which I was planning on doing since I promised Trundle I would iirc) compared to the 3 vs 1 it would have been otherwise, which is LYLO for town.

Reason I mentioned Zendel in my post though was that he was saying we were all mean, and I didnt want him to be offended by it all

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ty mog ily <3

Good job everyone. :)

I claimed scum and brought all the attention on me to protect Toad, by the way. I didn't want any further suspicions on him because he was our strongest scum member and I wanted him to survive until the end. I didn't do it to ruin the game, so please don't think I did it for that reason, because I've ruined two previous games for messing up and I didn't want to do it again.

@ Thanks scum team for being my teammates for my first time as scum, I've learned a lot because I've been on both sides now and I owe you a whole bunch!

@ Apple, How dare you kill my Goldfish!!!! XD

Last edited:
Good job everyone. :)

I claimed scum and brought all the attention on me to protect Toad, by the way. I didn't want any further suspicions on him because he was our strongest scum member and I wanted him to survive until the end. I didn't do it to ruin the game, so please don't think I did it for that reason, because I've ruined two previous games for messing up and I didn't want to do it again.

@ Thanks scum tem for being my teammates for my first time as scum, I've learned a lot because I've been on both sides now and I owe you a whole bunch!

@ Apple, How dare you kill my Goldfish!!!! XD

Gurl I knew I shoulda killed when I jailed you

I think we did good in distancing ourselves from each other, especially the part were Apple called me an idiot and the "I will kill your goldfish" part. A laughed so hard at that!

Last edited:
I think we did good in distancing ourselves from each other, especially the part were Apple called me an idiot and the "I will kill your goldfish" part. A laughed so hard from that!
For what it's worth, for future ref, you do want to distance yourself from your scum mates, but not too much. The way Trundle acted there felt kinda odd imo, and while I did townread you, that bothered me about you. When distancing yourself from scummates, you want to make it look like you have no affiliation, not like you're so distanced that you give them special treatment. Bc that makes the two of you stand out too.

Also imo I bet you could have lynched town D3. There were people who townread both you and toads. If anything I could have seen Curry getting lynched, but I bet you two would have lived.

For what it's worth, for future ref, you do want to distance yourself from your scum mates, but not too much. The way Trundle acted there felt kinda odd imo, and while I did townread you, that bothered me about you. When distancing yourself from scummates, you want to make it look like you have no affiliation, not like you're so distanced that you give them special treatment. Bc that makes the two of you stand out too.

Also imo I bet you could have lynched town D3. There were people who townread both you and toads. If anything I could have seen Curry getting lynched, but I bet you two would have lived.

fully agreed. I was set on townreading zendel until he started bussing toads lul. you did a great job as scum imo. also imagine being town in an already chaotic day. especially since the player you townread was suddenly claiming scum out of the blue. it was very confusing so don't take our reactions to heart please.

btw thank you Dolby for being an amazing town leader. I felt so lost when you were blackmailed, but your little code thingy was super cute! such a great experience. thank you Endless too for being an amazing town player as always. you provided so much clarity in confusing times. I really appreciate both of you and Cleb too!

yes what seroja said thank u endless and dolby!!!! i'm someone who is usually always sussed (my own fault usually lmao) but u guys town read me from the beginning and that was nice :') and toad u were amazing ily so much

- - - Post Merge - - -

also omg forgot to say thanks for hosting jacob and crys!!! i had as much fun as the first game, also ur conversations were so cute <3

good game, everyone ! sorry i didn't stick it out

i cracked up reading the jailer chat - poor sensai, zendel really had you tricked omg

good game, everyone ! sorry i didn't stick it out

i cracked up reading the jailer chat - poor sensai, zendel really had you tricked omg

I felt bad because he was a newer player. :(

You and Sensai did really well for your first game, I'm impressed!

Last edited:
I'm sorry everyone for having to drop out of game, it really did make me feel bad that I did. Good game everyone! Hopefully next game I play I will put my full effort and not have to replace in. Sorry Chris that I threw you in some ****, when I initially asked for a replacement it wasn't nearly as hot water. Anyways, glad to see mafia still going strong! Looking forward to the next game!

I felt bad because he was a newer player. :(

You and Sensai did really well for your first game, I'm impressed!

Tbh I don't know why I believed you when I was the first person to be suspicious of you and also didn't immediately believe Kirby when he said he was roleblocker. O well

Back