• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

EBWOP: Kirby, in the future, don't block the obviously most scumread, because in no scenario will mafia have that person send in the kill.

hmm interesting.

someone probably has a one-shot then since inventor exists; unless cleb chose to not give it to anyone

yeah, why the eff do you kill the jester?
also RIP my theory about him then :( sorry byngo

also panda as town is great, because otherwise I feel like that would've opened an entire can of worms

- - - Post Merge - - -

her****** I'm so sorry

##Vote: Panda

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Unvote

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Vote: Dolby
##Unvote

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Vote: Endless
##Unvote
##Vote: Panda
##Unvote
##Vote: Endless

what this

- - - Post Merge - - -

also panda literally said something along the lines of "yeah pls investigate me" which is something i'd totally do as godfather

....Huh, well this is simply absurd.

I got oracle of panda being town.

also I had another thought about there actually being no oracle, it was by far the most out there thing I came up with, and mafia would just make up oracle reads. But Abe confirming Panda and Byngo passing, crushes anyway that could be even be considered lol

Hi guys! I'm here replacing Brijade07. Obviously there's a lot to catch up on, so I'll be focussing on that for now and only asking questions to clarify what happenedto get up to speed.

If people want to summarise the "highlights" in the meantime, that would be very appreciated (and of course, taken with appropriate handfuls of salt!).

Hi guys! I'm here replacing Brijade07. Obviously there's a lot to catch up on, so I'll be focussing on that for now and only asking questions to clarify what happenedto get up to speed.

If people want to summarise the "highlights" in the meantime, that would be very appreciated (and of course, taken with appropriate handfuls of salt!).

this sums most of it up pretty well:

@Toads Thanks god someone didn't automatically townlean me. I was watching all the townread with the internal dialogue of "I haven't done anything I wouldn't have done as mafia, don't townlean me, if you guys townlean me I die"

I'll drop a smattering of reads here as a guideline, not to be sheeped, before I assumedly die. (Also why I waited so long to post this.)

Townlock:
KermitTea - no psychopath claims the kill like that, it's entirely too risky with regard to night kills. (Do remember, psychopaths win on is survival, and shining a spotlight on themselves doesn't help that)
Kirby - the more I think about it, the weirder it would be for Kirby to play like that as mafia. He's basically confirmed town and you should probably treat him as such.
Seroja - oracle cleared AND bleeding town from content. What a decisively delicious combination.
Byngo - not town, but there's no scenario where Byngo isn't genuinely the jester here. Not worth pursuing ever.

Townleans:
Uttamori - interaction with trundle and panda suggests town. Everything people are pointing out against him are playstyle related. (Thanks zendel)
xCleb - great interaction with qwertie stands. Still don't much like his other content. Like, at all. Just based on his other content I'd have him scumleaned.
Toads - wildly obvious town toads. If he's fooling me, he's gotten wildly better. I really don't see that though. I find his thought process original and genuine. Sticking with this read.

Need to read up on, don't follow original reads:
Kat - Loved the way she cracked, but balance issues lead me to be increasingly skeptical of 2 third parties in the game.
Brijade - Be honest, who last actually read anything she posted? Her last reads list was revoicing things other people had already said.
(Side note: Brijade, anything you don't understand completely, just aggressively ask us to explain in thread. It's nothing but protein to clarify, so don't worry, you're not wasting anyones time)
Curry - super hard to read cuz of the pressure he's under. Hopefully his replacement starts posting soon.
Zendel - Still don't think he's mafia, but trundles messing with me from beyond the grave. Need to reread over him more thoroughly to allay my fears about the trundle play.
Dolby - I want to believe he's town, and as long as he continues pushing mafia, there'll be no reason to assume he's mafia. But I've seen people townread him and I'm being increasingly worried - he hasn't actually done anything he wouldn't do as mafia, in much the same way I haven't. Of course, I don't think there's any indication he is mafia, either. (I view his actions day 1 to be fine and on character for town him.)

Reasonably sure are mafia:
Panda - flip flopped during the qwerty lynch. Flip flopped during the trundle lynch. My hypothesis on the latter is she saw me state that defending trundle a little was a towntell if anything from seroja, and just dug her feet in and fought like a maniac. Sorry that I've only got 1 scumlean for you, but hey, here ya are, it's kinda a strong one.

basically--
d1: prime lynch candidates were kirby, me, zendel, qwerty. it dropped on kirby after he claimed town rb'er, dropped on me after i hinted blue / other better candidates popped up, then it was pretty much on zendel until suddenly the train moved onto qwerty. worth noting that dolby was the one mainly pushing a zendel/ayaya (now seroja) train.
n1: lots of shots made. 3 from maf including strongman and 1 from me
d2: i claim the shot; byngo receives oracle notice & ayaya/seroja returns town; endless notices trundle scumslip; trundle claims DT; kat and byngo claim 3rd party (kat's win cond is to keep byngo unlynched and byngo's win cond was to get lynched); some people including myself hesitate but trundle still gets lynched anyway and flips strongman
n2: well it just happened
d3: endless receives oracle notice & panda returns as town

where to begin?

Day 1 wagon led to Kirby who claimed role blocker, chaos, Zendel vs Qwerty wagons led to qwerty lynched being scum
Kermit also soft claimed, and claimed vig Day 2 killing Yzanda, Kat claimed unlyncher, Byngo claimed jester... which is now confirmed because dead
Day 2 apple scum slipped early when talking about the strongman role, claimed detective later, we lynched him anyway and he was scum strongman

- - - Post Merge - - -

this sums most of it up pretty well:

basically--
d1: prime lynch candidates were kirby, me, zendel, qwerty. it dropped on kirby after he claimed town rb'er, dropped on me after i hinted blue / other better candidates popped up, then it was pretty much on zendel until suddenly the train moved onto qwerty. worth noting that dolby was the one mainly pushing a zendel/ayaya (now seroja) train.
n1: lots of shots made. 3 from maf including strongman and 1 from me
d2: i claim the shot; byngo receives oracle notice & ayaya/seroja returns town; endless notices trundle scumslip; trundle claims DT; kat and byngo claim 3rd party (kat's win cond is to keep byngo unlynched and byngo's win cond was to get lynched); some people including myself hesitate but trundle still gets lynched anyway and flips strongman
n2: well it just happened
d3: endless receives oracle notice & panda returns as town

much better than mine, lol thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait yeah... I just saw that in the voting thread too? wtf?

I don't know but I feel like my reads on Dolby is wrong and he is really changing is scum meta. After that vote flip flop.

Tfw Crys gave me Mafia chat and Obs chat.

I KNOW EVERYTHING. TOO BAD I GOT CUCKED. BYE.

Blackmailer role pm from 1st page

Two Shot Blackmailer
You are Yellow Diamond, the two shot blackmailer. You have information on everybody and aren’t afraid to play dirty. Twice a game, each night you can send in a blackmail, silencing a player for day.

Back