• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

the silence now that we are all on Apple is scaring me, makes me feel like mafia is ok with who we are voting for, and makes me wonder if we are lynching town Detective.... ffs.

actually if he's mafia that means they don't see any other way to defend him still and would prefer to blend in and support it. I mean we did go back and forth a few times, so it wasn't exactly an easy decision.

"Being mafia, you send in kills along with your team at night."

that doesn't say anything bout "once per game at night, you send in....." like the strongman. nope.

@Kat how does that imply each goon as their own extra KP... goons never have their own KP... that I've seen.
And strongmen have never brought in their own KP either but thats beside the point.

Read the wording. Its the exact same. If you're saying the wording on the strongman implies that they have extra KP, then wouldn't that same wording on Goon imply the same thing? Otherwise you'd be saying the exact same phrase has two very different meanings for no apparent reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Panda why did you emphasize "With" then?

And strongmen have never brought in their own KP either but thats beside the point.

Read the wording. Its the exact same. If you're saying the wording on the strongman implies that they have extra KP, then wouldn't that same wording on Goon imply the same thing? Otherwise you'd be saying the exact same phrase has two very different meanings for no apparent reason.

to be honest i didnt read what goon's description is, cause why would i, they're just goon. maybe i should have then i would have realized, but then again the way i read it ( and Apple ) was correct.

oh I didn't read the goon's description so I didn't notice 'along with your team' is also in it. hmmmmm yeah it makes much more sense now why people think it's a scum slip.

to be honest i didnt read what goon's description is, cause why would i, they're just goon. maybe i should have then i would have realized, but then again the way i read it ( and Apple ) was correct.
Or the way you and Trundle read it was in a mafia chat with host giving clarification :^)

Oracle do what you think is best, but a Panda inspect might be a hella good idea.

Or the way you and Trundle read it was in a mafia chat with host giving clarification :^)

Oracle do what you think is best, but a Panda inspect might be a hella good idea.

yes PLEASE inspect me but send it so someone who is confirmed town, so they don't lie about my alignment please.

Managed to get a little time,

Alright, I saw a solid 2 people suggest a Kat lynch. You're going to need to heavily justify that or you're Next on the chopping block. Kat being lynched gives us no new information, so unless there's a strong case on her, which I have yet to see, it's nothing short of a woeful lynch.

I guess mafia just picks and chooses which roles to read into lol

Lol same

I feel like Panda was setting herself up preemptively for a counterargument should she be inspected tomorrow, though I see few town motivations to that

Back