Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

NyZ7OZJ.png

“NUT is over, I shattered Nephrite just now! I didn’t like her reporting AT ALL. I mean who is she kidding, there was not enough loyalty, and too much UNBIAS. I mean, it kind of sounded like Nephrite was EMPATHETIC for those rebels….HOW DISGUSTING.

However, I, White Diamond, promise to crush these vermin roaches whenever I can. I mean WHAT can they actually do? Me and the other diamonds are in our prime right now. We are the strongest, the fastest, the most intelligent and have the best observation skills of any being in the universe… what can they do?

I mean for example, right now. The humans have a concept of TIME, where the actually have to SLEEP because they lose energy?! The thought of that is just so wild. I mean right now, at this moment of our rotating planet, guess what I am doing? … I am in front of the off color hideout. And it is so quiet, I don’t hear anything, THEY'RE SLEEPING. I could literally slaughter them and it would be hilarious.

In fact it is so funny, that they don't have any defense in the front. No guards, no booby traps, nothing. ‘Isn’t that suspicious’ you may say: it’s not, the hoomans and the defects are just wayy to dumb! Hold my pearl, I’m going in!”

Fffffffffphhhooooowsh…..thunk

White Diamond (Trundle), fell into the trap, a pitfall, and was shattered.

Town remaining: ??/??
Mafia remaining: 3/5

Players remaining: 15/20
Mafia KP: 2

You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Last edited:
okay I actually am a SHAPESHIFTER and I change roles every day which is why I was 1-shot vigilante, then townie, then vengeful 1-shot vigilante

To be fair, that seay probably had more effect on yall than if he claimed townie. It was his only choice, considering a CC would give maf more info and he prob figured he could go uncc'd

- - - Post Merge - - -

That PR claim* not seay wtf is that lmao

Hey guys, I reached out to the replacement list a little while ago but none have gotten back to me. I will continue to look for replacements for those who want one but we might be at the point where I'd have to ask for a little outside help.

Obviously the game wouldn't be as fun with inactives, almost as much as modkills, so if you know any forum user that would be interested in replacing into the game please encourage them to check this game out!
(I'm sure we all understand that its a lot to read up on for a replacement, so if we find someone please go easy on them as this might be overwhelming. We just need people to fill in cracks for more than one player!!!)

I will continue looking myself, but any help from you guys is appreciated!!

Thanks, and good luck in the following game phases

k so im going back to a thought i had right after d1. i think maf heavily influenced qwertys lynch

lookin at panda and toads

ok guys, i work tomorrow for a good majority of the day but i will try to read during, and ill have thoughts/ reads before the EoN incase i die.

dang and i was doubting his slip ups too gj yall

so either pr safe claims are a thing or as kat summed up trundle just gave it a shot

k so im going back to a thought i had right after d1. i think maf heavily influenced qwertys lynch

lookin at panda and toads

Or ya know, I thought lynching an inactive with one content post going against something I said I would scum read anyone for was a better option than Zendel (who I was null to and on a town upswing at the time) and Ayaya (who i strong town read at the time) on top of that I didn't really like Dolby trying to push a lynch for those two

Back