Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Alignments appear to oracle, so a player that could be Zircon would appear as third party to the receiver.

I'm not saying you had a plan to sus me later, Kat the coaching thing is a good example of you trying to put together something so that later you could present a case on me... in any game where I am town, mafia, or 3rd party I would've said that to her

@Endless --
Dolby won't die tonight. I just read the role descriptions; oracle has one bulletproof.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I think Kat is lowkey confirmed 3rd party. If Kat claimed after Byngo that's another story, but she did it first, so..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zendel definitely had a 180 change in attitude. Not sure how to take it. But as Amanda said, if town = banned. I don't really see any other better lynch option rn.

ok who do you think that is?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok Dolby thinks it's possible that Kat was lying about being the Unlyncher.

Now possible scum is: Silver, Kat, Panda

@Uttumori who do you think the mafia who actually know what they're doing is?

How am I possible scum ? I've voted to lynch Mafia D1 and D2, my alignment has been relieved because of oracle and I claimed !

How am I possible scum ? I've voted to lynch Mafia D1 and D2, my alignment has been relieved because of oracle and I claimed !

Just process of elimination I guess. Who do you think are the mafia team left?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm just going to believe Kat for now.

My vote will be for Zendel.

I'm busy much of (irl) today, but I'll be popping back to check in when I can, and I'm aiming to put my reads together tonight.

I'm not saying you had a plan to sus me later, Kat the coaching thing is a good example of you trying to put together something so that later you could present a case on me... in any game where I am town, mafia, or 3rd party I would've said that to her
So pressing people on scummy things is scummy?

tenor.gif

Mog was town so thats pretty much a confirmed non-scum move anyway, but I still think it warrented questioning.

Looks like I'll be voting for the obvious choice for Zendel.

I'll try to contribute more but there's a lot more I need to get caught up on and I've also had irl things to attend to. My first order of business would be to make reads of the current players.

Looks like I'll be voting for the obvious choice for Zendel.

I'll try to contribute more but there's a lot more I need to get caught up on and I've also had irl things to attend to. My first order of business would be to make reads of the current players.

Thanks Silver! I understand it's a lot to catch up on and even more so because it's your first time here. I appreciate the effort!

@Panda oh okay enjoy dear!

Since Kat turns up third party to inspections, it's absolutely correct to target her tonight.

@all the people that pointed out that oracle had a bulletproof: thanks for ruining my bait.

I thought about that, but then I think I'd rather let a townie die than have Dolby die at this point. Idk what you would be baiting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Each night Dolby lives is another chance to investigate

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh jk I'm dumb

Since Kat turns up third party to inspections, it's absolutely correct to target her tonight.

@all the people that pointed out that oracle had a bulletproof: thanks for ruining my bait.

Pretty sure the mafs know of it very well hence the blackmail instead of outright killing him.

I wonder if the motivation behind killing the jester is to put a sus on the unlyncher. Also, if I'm right, Dolby will regain his voice during Night phase?

Pretty sure the mafs know of it very well hence the blackmail instead of outright killing him.

I wonder if the motivation behind killing the jester is to put a sus on the unlyncher. Also, if I'm right, Dolby will regain his voice during Night phase?
The premise behind this logic would involve mafia knowing Dolby was oracle before blackmailing him, which is nonsensical as they do not have a role seer. Moreover, given that the mafia have been making incredibly mediocre plays (no offense mafia) up to this point, it's extremely reasonable to think that they'd overlook the extra life and go for a single shot on Dolby.

The premise behind this logic would involve mafia knowing Dolby was oracle before blackmailing him, which is nonsensical as they do not have a role seer. Moreover, given that the mafia have been making incredibly mediocre plays (no offense mafia) up to this point, it's extremely reasonable to think that they'd overlook the extra life and go for a single shot on Dolby.

That's fair I guess. I hope we can use the remaining day phase to discuss the rest? I feel like we could be missing something.

I wasn't able to do my reads so I'll get them done + posted tomorrow. (Irrelevant to the game but, we now have our liquor collection and glassware unpacked and accessible. Huzzah!)

As soon as I saw Endless's post earlier today mentioning the target on Dolby I was hoping we'd stay quiet about the bulletproof thing. Ah well.

I agree with Seroja, I've got a feeling we might be missing something. It's 12:30am my time and I'm wrecked, so I'll sleep on it and check back tomorrow.

Back