• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

ok here we go..
dolby, vote unvote if:

endless is lying about getting the alignment: kirby
you did not choose to inspect panda: lil silver
some other reason: amanda

you can pick more than one, and end your answer with a vote for endless

Alright, cool, so we've cleared up that he didn't get a scum report on me, and that I'm just scumread. That's good.

If you targeted panda with your oracle last night, vote and unvote me.

Else, vote and unvote toads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ebwop ignore mine

he's saying he did not choose to inspect panda at all.

@dolby: please vote and unvote for the person you chose to inspect.

Dolby, I would like you to double triple check that and get back to us. BEcause I double triple checked my pm, and it absolutely is on panda.

The idea that I'd lie about this as mafia is also nothing short of absurd.

yeah jk you do well welp

dolby being silenced doesn't mean necessarily mean he's cleared tho (the blackmailer could still use the power on itself/other team members?) but i have him as townread. i'l read up on his posts later

anyways...

you know, i could potentially see a kirby/panda scum team.

kirby is maf with no actual RB'ing power, panda is GF, kirby claims to block panda + panda gets investigated/returns town, which in effect clears both of them.

it would be farfetched if this is actually how it is but still something to consider. we know that trundle claimed DT so what's stopping kirby from claiming RB? perhaps maf really do have PR safe claims.

I'm town roleblocker and BTW if you mislynch me and both mafia kill go through I believe that would be mylo Because we have 8 town, 3 mafia and 1 third party. If you mislynch me and both kill go in from mafia 5 town, 3 mafia, and 1 third party.

what the actual crap is happening? did he try to write something in Abe's code?

guys I couldnt keep up with the thread but I had a feeling Dolby was the oracle, also why mafia refrained from killing him. I have no doubt that mafia also suspected this.

a good kill would be Dolby, Cleb and Endless but instead we only Cleb got killed and Byngo (cos she was heavily townsided). Dolby was silenced instead of killed, why? Endless wasnt killed, why?

Anyway I do believe Kat is the unlyncher because she was the one who claimed first before Byngo. if she lied, why would she said she has to protect Byngo? too much of a coincidence.

Also can someone tell me what's Kat's standing now that her precious is killed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*is the oracle

gots pm me sak fad

I think he screwed up the code.

Other variations were gots pm me sy fad, gots pm me sak eead, gots pm me sak facc

- - - Post Merge - - -

For reference dolby, there was meant to be a space between letters.

HOST PM ME SAK FAD? wtf does this mean

- - - Post Merge - - -

gots pm me sak fad

I think he screwed up the code.

Other variations were gots pm me sy fad, gots pm me sak eead, gots pm me sak facc

- - - Post Merge - - -

For reference dolby, there was meant to be a space between letters.

its starts with Double vote endless, which is an H

Hi guys-

Due to a host error, we are granting Dolby a 100 (not strict) character post. I know this is a little unpresidented, but what he is trying to explain is beyond a normal mafia circumstance (also a little hard to do over code).

Otherwise, a mistake was made while processing the actions from last night. As much as we would like to explain it ourselves, doing so might give out allignments that could potentially be avoided.

We understand this was a serious mistake and we are trying to communicate as much as possible, but we can elaborate post game once this is all (hopefully) resolved. Sorry for a messy game thus far, but I am really thankful you guys are staying nice and cooperative <3

Dolby you may make a post if you wish...
If anyone has any questions afterwards, please ask and we can hopefully clear things up best as possible

Well I for one am completely and utterly convinced that Dolby is town, and I just have to wait until there's time for him to clear up the miscommunication.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I.. see. A host mistake. Oh well, everyone's made them, don't beat yourself up over it Jacob.

Ok, I thought that Endless was scum, because I invested Toads, but hosts ****ed up

In paper mario I accidentally gave Damniel a safe claim that was given to a townie as a role.... that could've been really really really bad, so yeah it happens

so can dolby make multiple 100 char posts or just one?>

aw man, i feel like he couldve used that 1 post to answer all the questions you guys asked him in a more clear and direct way

aw man, i feel like he couldve used that 1 post to answer all the questions you guys asked him in a more clear and direct way

The point of the post was to clear up the error the hosts made, not circumvent the blackmail.

Back