Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

I'm gonna go ahead and cast my vote now, I might be a tad bit busy today.

Thanks Kat and Karen. You guys said exactly what's been playing on my mind. Honestly at this point poe points to Toads.

what makes everyone so sure its a frame? odds are its just amanda. clearly something is going on with this game because absolutely everyone seems unlikely to be the last scum

Brijade couldn't hv been anything but town honestly. I know the sensible thing is to vote Amanda but there's a theory.

Amanda, Panda, Toads and I all had a chance of getting blocked last night. So if maf is blocked, they'll get caught and lynched. But if they didn't get blocked guess what? It's honestly 50/50 but not something that mafia wouldn't gamble on.

Right now we have Amanda which should make it easier to trust the block, but she replaced Brijade who had that 'fresh townie smell'. So I find it highly unlikely.

We have multiple days to figure it out especially if mafia is only going to kill one person for the lols or keep getting rekt.... if you need to lynch me for clarity of mind that's fine, but I hate the fact that I have to do it when people like uttumori have coasted this whole game and amanda, who hasn't been cleared, just gets a pass for inheriting a random good new player

Shoulda known this crap would happen when I looked at my fricking role

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I know Kirby doesn't seem like he could be it, but with all this role claim bs there are too many blue roles... and Kirby hasn't been cleared on anything except his word. With the roles we got for mafia, he could only block two of them which seems weak and sort of like that role doesn't even belong in the set up.

I felt like I've gone back and forth on so many people I didn't want to flip flop again and get auto killed for that lol. Keep that in mind for the next few days too

Toads u been sussing everyone who claimed so far as if u couldn't even see how their play is townish. Like I feel town toads usually have someone they're confident are town, even when everyone else sussed that person.

Like as mafia I see that you don't want to really strongly town read somebody because u might need to want to push their lynch later. Also, for someone who was so convinced that Brijade had that new town player smell, u sure didn't even hesitate about voting Amanda. Out of everyone, I noticed ur the only one who didn't even consider that she was framed.

Of course this is just an observation, but I think u were let off easy simply bcos of rose the roleblocker vibes. and u did emphasize on how easy it is to replicate town plays.

Also what's your role?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ebwop: *someone you're confident are town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*is

Somethin else Ive been thinking about: if its a frame, who would have been the type to do it? Dont think Panda or Seroja would (correct me if I'm wrong), and I think Amanda and Toads would (and if amanda framed + was blocked, then there would have been no kills last night). And Toads' other plays this game have bothered me. I'd be fine with a toads lynch

Also if Kirby is mafia, then gg, but his play's been too townie. Reason I pushed him last night was to try to save him from getting shot but w/e lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also a reminder: 24 hour days, so lynch is at midnight

@Kat you were probably the only person who didn't strongly town read toads and I'm beginning to see why.

There are two options today:
1) we lynch amanda anyway. If she's rly maf gg, if she isn't we lynch toads next
2) we lynch toads

I think it is most unlikely that panda or uttumori is scum because both were cleared the night Silver was inspected. And Amanda had the highest chance of getting rb'ed last night. Like I said before, there was definitely something missing. And I feel like Toads might be the answer.

@Karen what u think?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also to answer, I don't know what I would do as mafia in this situation because I have high anxiety as scum. Maybe I'd frame if my desire to win is that strong. But I definitely would want to get the game over with asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also another thing. Mafia was so determined to get rid of Dolby that they sent in both KPs to him. Probably because Dolby's a strong town player which is dangerous for mafia. But also, because if Dolby die that night, we won't be able to determine Kat's alignment. And at the time, Toads were trying to push her. This is just my speculation.

Back, out of Toads and Bri/amanda, I think toads is more likely to be scum tbh

Yeah seroja I get what you are saying that I have flip flopped, but that's because of info that's come up.i sussed Kat but her inspect came up 3rd party. Panda also was who i sussed but she got cleared by dolby's 1 night lookout. I have always strong town read seroja since it was ayaya, so I have kept that up... I've flirted with the idea of you being godfather but based on reading play, I highly doubt it's you. Uttumori got cleared I thought too? Hence why I backed off of them.... who else can I reasonably think is scum. I mean I could easily say the same thing about other people in this game changing ideas of who is scum. It's just something isn't adding up, and I don't know who is lying, but they have done a damn good job of it

Also it's just ironic, I am essentially rose the roleblocker incarnate because this time I'm Rose Quartz the Townie

And I'm voting for amanda, because we literally have as good of proof as we're going to get with that roleblock last night.... people saying amanda is framed, but with how outnumbered mafia is I don't think they would purposefully send in one kill

Guys let's take a step back

Most of y'all are NOT cleared. Dolby tracking Panda does not clear Panda; Kirby RB'ing Uttu does not clear utti; silver easily could've sent in all the kills

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I am highly against lynching Amanda/Bri today, for reasons that I will outline later (yes a sort of big post is coming up right when night ends). I say we hit someone else today, and depending on how the night goes act accordingly the day after

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'm voting for amanda, because we literally have as good of proof as we're going to get with that roleblock last night.... people saying amanda is framed, but with how outnumbered mafia is I don't think they would purposefully send in one kill

Agree with that reasoning but literally *everyone* had Bri as town. Also actually, sending in one kill to frame someone is in GF's benefit rn. They are simply sacrificing 1 KP every night in return for a guaranteed lynch on an innocent, VS 2 KP a night but a chance they could get lynched

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think of it this way. If GF sends 2 KP in, they automatically clear who Kirby blocks.

Is kirby actually confirmed RBer or are we all just taking his word for it?

Is kirby actually confirmed RBer or are we all just taking his word for it?

We're not just taking his word for it. We also look at the way he play and I read him as town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys let's take a step back

Most of y'all are NOT cleared. Dolby tracking Panda does not clear Panda; Kirby RB'ing Uttu does not clear utti; silver easily could've sent in all the kills

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I am highly against lynching Amanda/Bri today, for reasons that I will outline later (yes a sort of big post is coming up right when night ends). I say we hit someone else today, and depending on how the night goes act accordingly the day after

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agree with that reasoning but literally *everyone* had Bri as town. Also actually, sending in one kill to frame someone is in GF's benefit rn. They are simply sacrificing 1 KP every night in return for a guaranteed lynch on an innocent, VS 2 KP a night but a chance they could get lynched

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think of it this way. If GF sends 2 KP in, they automatically clear who Kirby blocks.

Okay then I take it you have a plan? Who do you think we should lynch today?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really think Uttu is town. So it's between Panda(based on her play) and Toads (my poe).

Idk, he could just be safe claiming, correct me if im wrong but you dont get notified when you get role blocked so he can just SAY he RBed someone and theres pretty much no way of proving it. idk though, just a thought...

Back