Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

I Voted Zendel, can someone explain to me why they started acting crazy and point me towards the post where it started... I have work for a few hours but I'll be here a couple hours before EoD.

I Voted Zendel, can someone explain to me why they started acting crazy and point me towards the post where it started... I have work for a few hours but I'll be here a couple hours before EoD.
As to why, your guess is as good as mine. Initial post is less than relevant as it was just a straight mafia claim. Nothing can be garnered from it, really.

@Seroja/Amanda Feel free to present or discuss any information you feel should be. I believe that's a healthy outlook, and I'm not stopping you from doing it, I feel comfortable with the flow of the game as it is, and I'd be nothing short of floored if I was very off target. If you feel like something has been missed, by all means, hunt for it, bring it up, analyse it to your heart's content.
I've been wrong before, I could be wrong again. Knock yourself out. I have nothing but respect for effort.

I mean what else is there to do really? after that claim everyone just kind of left... the remaining mafia must be pissed or given up at this point.

Looking for tomorrow I am guessing one of the replacements has to be a mafia, because it probably added to the stress leading to Zendel claiming. Lil Silver being more likely imo... however I would like some reads from him and amanda early N1, as well as Seroja's she has been leading onto and Uttumori too... I have a sneaking suspicion godfather is the last one.

I feel like it is either Kat, Panda, and Uttumori

Maybe Zendel is godfather? I don't think he would do this if he had a bigger mafia role.

I don't think so. As it stands we are still apprehensive about mine and Panda's inspections because we could be godfather. It would be silly to clear our names like this if he's godfather. But if he is then ok that'll make things easier for us.

It's nearly EoD, I slept longer than I planned to.

I can't think of a reason lynching Zendel is a risk at all for us in this situation. So I'll put my vote down on him now.

uIsOw41.jpg

"Pearl...? Where are you Pearl!?"

"Y..Yes my Diamond?"

"Status report on the off-colors location immediately."

"Accessing control room position tracker on the fugitives now... It appears they... They're approaching the... I.. I don't know where they are my Diamond! Their location is barred from our systems!"

There is a knock on Yellow Diamond's steel door. A loud one.​

"Who's there!? Identify yourself this instant!"

Silence

"... I have just made a wonderful discovery ... Yellow Diamond is behind those doors ..., " called out an unknown voice.

Without hesitation a small group of-colors break into the scene. Yellow Diamond's location has been breached and she has no choice but to surrender. After all, it's not like her pearl has complex fighting capabilities.

Yellow Diamond (Zendel) has been poofed. Her life spared from shattering, a little treat from the off-colors for being so easy to take down.

Mafia left: 2/5
Mafia KP: 2

Players left: 11/20

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to send in any actions.

3 for 3 !! Two left... I still haven't read back, why'd he go crazy ?

who knows? it kind of just came out of nowhere tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

two more to goooooo! i agree lynch silver d4, and if he is town i think amanda would be a good lynch candidate too

Spent some time reflecting and I've come to the conclusion that Kat is almost certainly telling the truth. I think your original proposed inspection of Lil silver makes much more sense. (As they are almost certainly the lynch target with the current set of information)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ebwop: that post was directed at dolby

Hiya, I'm awake now.

I'm surprised Zendel just outed himself like that, but at least that makes our decision somewhat easier.

Please don't give me too much of a hard time either I don't really know everyone here. ;-;

The bold part of it makes me feel like you knew Zendel was scum before he gave himself away. And you said this makes our decision somewhat easier just so you didn't make yourself scummy if you just said easier.

The bold part of it makes me feel like you knew Zendel was scum before he gave himself away. And you said this makes our decision somewhat easier just so you didn't make yourself scummy if you just said easier.
That post was after Zendel had outed himself. The part you have in bold isn't alignment indicative whatsoever.

Lil Silver is still probably mafia, but definitely not for that reason.

Toads is low key confirmed for not switching to Qwerty D1. Kat is a horrible inspect because thirds don't count towards towns numbers, so in a F5 or F3 which was ongoing, she'd be confirmed scum in those cases. Scum is in Panda, Lil Silver, and Uttu for sure. Inspect is going on Lil Silver

BG ON ME TONIGHT. IF SILVER IS SCUM AND I LIVE, I WILL BE ABLE TO CONFIRM IF PANDA IS THE GF. not saying how ftr

I'm like 97% sure it's Silver/Panda here. Inspecting going in on Lil Silver. Won't be able to participate much. Want Kirby to block Curry for reasons that I won't mention

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my activity is going to severely decrease. Sorry for that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toads is low key confirmed for not switching to Qwerty D1. Kat is a horrible inspect because thirds don't count towards towns numbers, so in a F5 or F3 which was ongoing, she'd be confirmed scum in those cases. Scum is in Panda, Lil Silver, and Uttu for sure. Inspect is going on Lil Silver

BG ON ME TONIGHT. IF SILVER IS SCUM AND I LIVE, I WILL BE ABLE TO CONFIRM IF PANDA IS THE GF. not saying how ftr

I'm like 97% sure it's Silver/Panda here. Inspecting going in on Lil Silver. Won't be able to participate much. Want Kirby to block Curry for reasons that I won't mention

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

so good to have you back! it's okay, there's nothing much to do around here anyways.

Back