• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Endless ;A; there sure are a lot of blue roles this game though.

anyway did endless die protecting someone, and also received a kill to his own person, or was Dolby also hit?

poor abe, your effort will not be in vain :(

yeah wtf, 1 kill? i think mafia is really just giving up

Endless ;A; there sure are a lot of blue roles this game though.

anyway did endless die protecting someone, and also received a kill to his own person, or was Dolby also hit?

I see two possibilities which depend on how the hosts answer my question

If bodyguard takes precedence over bulletproof, then it's possible mafia either 1) used both shots on Dolby or 2) used one shot on Dolby and another shot was blocked which would confirm utti as scum

If not, then both shots were used on Dolby.

A bodyguard would jump in front first, so that takes precedence over bulletproof

Last edited:
And yes. Dolby specifically said bodyguard was to protect him last night, so, to more directly answer you Endless died protecting Dolby

- - - Post Merge - - -

A bodyguard would jump in front first, so that takes precedence over bulletproof

Okay fam see my post #1848

@dolby can you see if you still have bulletproof or no?

I see two possibilities which depend on how the hosts answer my question

If bodyguard takes precedence over bulletproof, then it's possible mafia either 1) used both shots on Dolby or 2) used one shot on Dolby and another shot was blocked which would confirm utti as scum

If not, then both shots were used on Dolby.

ok, but why uttu as confirmed scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also thanks toads I guess we're voting lil silver today then

- - - Post Merge - - -

If 2 mafia were left and one got role blocked would that stop a kill power?

- - - Post Merge - - -

crap I screwed it up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I'll take a step back and explain a little more in depth

We've confirmed that bodyguard takes precedence over bulletproof.

Let's calculate the KP and kills in the scenario it didn't. Endless can only die if dolby's bulletproof was used, meaning that mafia used 2 KP on Dolby. Problem solved.

Now we go back to the actual scenario, where bodyguard jumps in first. Endless' death is one kill accounted for. Now we have one more kill that is missing, and it's either 1) gone to Dolby's bulletproof in which he should report back with a notification or 2) the kill is missing. Since we know Kirby blocked uttimori last night & it's also reasonable to assume the two remaining mafia each sent in a shot to increase their chances of killing, the missing shot essentially confirms utti as scum

so little silver is one of the mafia, but who the crap is the last one?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My guess is it has to be in uttumori or amanda, they are the only two unconfirmed, along with myself, at this point?

Or Panda/ Seroja godfather? however if seroja is mafia with this play style I will be highly impressed

Ok, I'll take a step back and explain a little more in depth

We've confirmed that bodyguard takes precedence over bulletproof.

Let's calculate the KP and kills in the scenario it didn't. Endless can only die if dolby's bulletproof was used, meaning that mafia used 2 KP on Dolby. Problem solved.

Now we go back to the actual scenario, where bodyguard jumps in first. Endless' death is one kill accounted for. Now we have one more kill that is missing, and it's either 1) gone to Dolby's bulletproof in which he should report back with a notification or 2) the kill is missing. Since we know Kirby blocked uttimori last night & it's also reasonable to assume the two remaining mafia each sent in a shot to increase their chances of killing, the missing shot essentially confirms utti as scum

Ohhh ok I understand now. I actually missed Kirby's post that said he blocked Mori. So we'll wait for Dolby's confirmation then.

so little silver is one of the mafia, but who the crap is the last one?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My guess is it has to be in uttumori or amanda, they are the only two unconfirmed, along with myself, at this point?

Or Panda/ Seroja godfather? however if seroja is mafia with this play style I will be highly impressed

and Kat of course... who has been eerily silent

At this point I have no reason to doubt Kat's claim. will have to wait for Dolby to report but I'm quite certain Kat is just third party

Each game phase has been shortened to 24 hours, instead of 48. If anyone has any objections to this please let us know!

Also, if a role blocker blocks any mafia that sends in a kill(s) only 1 kill will be stopped.

Back