Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Look at this turn out, amazing!

I'm really pleased with this and I'm glad to be able to play with so many players and cooperate with all of them! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good luck to Yzanda, SensaiGallade, Ashvenn, Brijade07 and KermitTea on their first game, I hope all of you have a blast!
hey thank you!! i'm so ready for this game to start!

Well, uh, since no one has posted an RQS yet (or atleast, a serious one), heres the one from last game if thats ok with everyone:

1. What are your preferred pronouns and timezone?

2. How do you react to people attacking you?

3. What will you be known for in this game?

4. Looking at the player list, is there anyone whose play style you are not familiar with?

5. What do you think the town to hostile parties ratio is?

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. What are your preferred pronouns and timezone?
call me anything you want, GMT-6

2. How do you react to people attacking you?
try to figure out why and act accordingly

3. What will you be known for in this game?
actually contributing to the conversation (hopefully)

4. Looking at the player list, is there anyone whose play style you are not familiar with?
pretty much everyone's

5. What do you think the town to hostile parties ratio is?
maybe 6/14, (I don't know how mafia ratios work sorry)

hello

rqs:
r u intelligent or daft?
r u a meanie?
do u posses a sizable ego?
how's ur meme game?

I'm doing this one for the giggles.

1. I R SMART! :)
2. Yes, I make people feel like trash on a regular basis and I lick the tears of their faces because I'm a creep who loves people being as sad as I am, hahahahhahahahahaHHAHAHAHAHa! :D
3. No, I have a low self-esteem so that's why I struggle to communicate with people, it actually makes me very depressed and pessimistic about the world and the people in it, I guess you could say I'm a people person. heh heh.
4. It's pretty noice if you ask meeee.

Wasn't that fun?!!?!?!? WOOOWOWOWOWOOW!

Last edited:
@Zendel D: If you're still in grade school, people get better after highschool. Hang in there! Theres a lot of **** in the world but theres a lot of good too.

@Zendel D: If you're still in grade school, people get better after highschool. Hang in there! Theres a lot of **** in the world but theres a lot of good too.

Uhh...Haha no, I've never had errors during my time at school it stems from other things. I appreciate the nice comment all the same. :D

I can tell that you're a fabulous person already! c:

PpzDPvQ.png

Log Date 6 942 07​

"Hello, Emerald facet-2f5l cut-5xg reporting.

A strange half gem boy has been reportedly seen working with some outlawed gems, The off-colors. The off-color gems are kinda disgusting aren?t they? I mean, none are a perfect of emerald as me, am I right? I mean they just look so weird, so weird, it deserves a shattering. Oh...and that half gem, half human boy...he is the worst. I mean...how does such a distasteful specimen end up like that?!

The defenders of homeworld, our Diamonds are the unrelenting, abiders of the law, and bring glory to homeworld. I feel safe knowing our Diamonds will not let these crazy rioting rebels rest. I do not believe that this will end with peace. How will the rebels manage to go against the strength of the Diamonds? heavens forbid they can even land a scratch on our gracious Diamonds and how will the Diamonds pursue these rebels how satisfying will the punishment be? The fighting seems to be coming this way I hear an explosion!

I am your favorite unbiased reporter, Emerald, now lea-"

*This Opening post does not follow 100% with Steven Universe story-line, and is altered to match the set-up and game style, as well as was compacted into a very short version of the story. The words here do not strictly impact the game, and the game can be played the same if you do not read it all - it was written for the enjoyment of the reader.

Emerald was killed via explosion in the Rebels vs Diamonds conflict

Town Remaining: ??/??
Mafia Remaining: 5/5

Players remaining: 20/20

Mafia KP = 2

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day one ends roughly 9PM PST time. Good luck.

Last edited:
Well what an exhilarating start to the day. Just gonna say that I think the ratio is likely to have 4 or 5 mafia, one or two thirds, with the rest being town. Also, hi to the new players here

Its Mafia all-stars edition!!!

5 mafia eh?

whose here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well what an exhilarating start to the day. Just gonna say that I think the ratio is likely to have 4 or 5 mafia, one or two thirds, with the rest being town. Also, hi to the new players here

bro it says 5 mafia remaining, KP 2

Back