• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

New ideal sign-up goal is 17 players! Looking for about 4 more before the 24th

i'll join !
i know literally nothing about steven universe but i've been wanting to join a mafia game forever. this'll be my first one :blush:

Changed my mind, /in (sorry in advance, I wont be busy at all, but i am still pretty bad at this. i'll try my best though)

i'll join !
i know literally nothing about steven universe but i've been wanting to join a mafia game forever. this'll be my first one :blush:

I would recommend reading other games to see how they progress to learn how the pace feels... I would look at the newbie mafia games especially as it shows how other new players started out....

this was my first game for example, definitely read the intro post of this game or my linked one

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?360020-TBT-Nub-Mafia-V-Daycare-Mafia-Endgame-Town-wins!

I would recommend reading other games to see how they progress to learn how the pace feels... I would look at the newbie mafia games especially as it shows how other new players started out....

this was my first game for example, definitely read the intro post of this game or my linked one

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?360020-TBT-Nub-Mafia-V-Daycare-Mafia-Endgame-Town-wins!

thank you, i have a feeling this will be helpful! i've been reading the guides, but i think seeing how things function in an actual game is really what i need. good thing i've got a few days before this starts lol

I'll play actually however I gotta warn everyone that this weekend I'll be a bit busy during the day, especially Sunday

thank you, i have a feeling this will be helpful! i've been reading the guides, but i think seeing how things function in an actual game is really what i need. good thing i've got a few days before this starts lol

reading previous games really helped me a lot when I started out. anyway, you can also read the first SU game since it was a newbie game. the link is in the OP :lemon:

also, you guys can just call me bri c: guess i should point that out, since i've got the dumbest username ever lol

Y'all are awesome :) 17 is my goal but 16 is still cool. I'll have roles up by probably 12am pst. Thanks for the patience!

Oh if it starts at 24th then I might be away celebrating Eid Al-Fitr for around 2-4 days. We don't know when it starts (it depends on the position of the moon) but it'll likely be early in the game. I'll still be able to post but won't be active. Just giving you guys a heads up before the roles are given out!

okay, this may be a dumb question, but i was reading the last thread and this had me confused:
u still did ur job though, by tanking a hit. next time that happens, u should immediately let town know that u were shot

when you've been shot, how do you know? i mean, before the night ends? and is it okay to post publicly in the thread that you've been shot?

okay, this may be a dumb question, but i was reading the last thread and this had me confused:

when you've been shot, how do you know? i mean, before the night ends? and is it okay to post publicly in the thread that you've been shot?

Host will notify you if you have been shot around the time the day post comes up, but most of the time you will just die (unless you are a Veteran role or protected by a doctor). It is ok to announce your role and that you were shot the previous night, but you can't quote anything the hosts send you.

Back