• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

We had a perfect game in Bayonetta Mafia, too! [/s]

true doeeeee. although that was less legit imo

Do you not mean the Luigi's mansion game? You two haven't played in a Bayonetta game together...

The Luigi's mansion game is nothing to be proud of either, you would have won because of how unbalanced it was in any circumstance. Town would have to play PERFECTLY to win.

Last edited:
Do you not mean the Luigi's mansion game? You two haven't played in a Bayonetta game together...

The Luigi's mansion game is nothing to be proud of either, you would have won because of how unbalanced it was in any circumstance. Town would have to play PERFECTLY to win.
Town wouldn't have had to play perfectly, it was unwinnable from the start

You'd think you guys would've pointed out to Bowie that the game was unbalanced, it was clear that it was unbalanced if you've played mafia before and all of you had. So I'm a little disappointed in you guys for that.

To be fair, he did forget to add two people in the Mafia chat to start out. We thought it was 8v4, but then two people just kind of showed up in the chat.

I mean new players shouldn't be hosting so soon, but it's okay we all make mistakes

Last edited:
I mean new players shouldn't be hosting so soon, but it's okay we all make mistakes

I seen your post before hand, why did you edit it?

Oh and you were replying to me, of course:

"Well I'm dissapointed that you left during the game and stayed on TBT just to critizie players, but we all make mistakes. :/ "

If you have something to say then spit it out instead of editing your post. =/

Last edited:
Please don't do this here

Yea its main

Back