• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Unfortunately we can't start early, but who knows maybe more people will sign up by then

Thanks kat and panda ily guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, we might be able to start in 2 days on friday?

Is that going to be a problem?? @everyone @panda, i dont wanna lose anyone off this dope playerlist

rip me. ;_;

I can't start Friday unless sit's okay I'm inactive for first day cycle, then that's fine. Sunday would be my best day but I can make something work if it starts earlier.

yeah friday definitely works for me (works a little better actually), but i don't want us to lose any players over it

Not gonna lie it messes me up if we start Friday, but like I said I'm only one person I can go to Obs or Replacements

I don't mind waiting, I'd prefer it because I'm still in a MU game and I want panda in too!!!!!!

It's officially summer time! And you know what that means?

Grilling up some fresh meat!

Lol but in all seriousness welcome new people thanks for choosing TBT for your mafia needs. Feel free to ask other players questions now and NOT when the game starts. If you do have a question then ask the hosts. Don't take anything personal and know that we all care

It's officially summer time! And you know what that means?

Grilling up some fresh meat!

Lol but in all seriousness welcome new people thanks for choosing TBT for your mafia needs. Feel free to ask other players questions now and NOT when the game starts. If you do have a question then ask the hosts. Don't take anything personal and know that we all care.
Don't lie to them Toad.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be like really really busy this weekend since I have to pack for this small vacation on Sunday. So I'm gonna switch to replacements. Sorry! But if you need a replacement, I'll be ready to tap in :)

This player list is really fabulous.

New. Old. Returning.

All different types of players!

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Also I've never played as scum before so maybe this crazy game may be the one to let me try something new.

I mean, playing as town 5 times in a row is nice and all, but it's got boring and I'm open to playing as scum now. I never was before hand because I felt as though I would struggle with it but I feel more confident.

Back