• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

okay, things are making sense now. so if you're shot and you do happen to be protected, then you can mention it the following day and claim your role. gotcha

thanks

Oh if it starts at 24th then I might be away celebrating Eid Al-Fitr for around 2-4 days. We don't know when it starts (it depends on the position of the moon) but it'll likely be early in the game. I'll still be able to post but won't be active. Just giving you guys a heads up before the roles are given out!

lynch her for inactivity

okay, things are making sense now. so if you're shot and you do happen to be protected, then you can mention it the following day and claim your role. gotcha

thanks
Depends I guess. Let's say you're shot and protected by the doctor, you can mention that you were saved if you want to, but claiming your role is definitely not necessary. People only really claim when a lot of people want to lynch them that day, so when they claim people will realise they aren't mafia. But of course, mafia can also fake claim so determining if someone is telling the truth or not is a big factor lol

Guys, I promise I'll do well this time. c:

Just kidding! I'm gonna ruin it for everyone! Mwahahha...just kidding again...

Last edited:
Oh and just a head's up, I will be designing things for my game throughout this one so please excuse any inactivity and I'll return saying why I've been absent if there is any other reason.

Hey guys, something's come up and I don't think I can play in this game. Sorry about this :(

Oh and just a head's up, I will be designing things for my game throughout this one so please excuse any inactivity and I'll return saying why I've been absent if there is any other reason.

I'm not trying to be a stickler or anything because I understand inactivity that has reasoning, but on whatever queue we're using, your game is still number 6... it's going to be a few months before you're actually up to host

@Tensu, no worries!

I'm not trying to be a stickler or anything because I understand inactivity that has reasoning, but on whatever queue we're using, your game is still number 6... it's going to be a few months before you're actually up to host

@Tensu, no worries!

I'm aware, planning can take a bit though and I'd rather design my little bits and bobs sooner rather than later because I want to be able to start when the time comes asap.

Last edited:
omg i love these roles. the unlyncher and the one shot jailer seem fun, i've never seen either of them

I just typed up White Diamond and she is such an elegant character, I love her already.

The only characters I know are Steven, Pearl, Amethyst and Garnet.

I'm so excited to get my role, rawr. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pink Diamond and Sapphire are nice too!

Really nice character designs.

Back