• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Also I've never played as scum before so maybe this crazy game may be the one to let me try something new.

I mean, playing as town 5 times in a row is nice and all, but it's got boring and I'm open to playing as scum now. I never was before hand because I felt as though I would struggle with it but I feel more confident.

now i know to keep an eye on u if ur excited

:lemon:

2 days left, right?, I'm already scared for my life :0

now i know to keep an eye on u if ur excited

:lemon:

What's excitement? I've never heard of such a thing.

Most of my posts come off as a bit loopy so you may confuse that with excitement.

Me calling someone a "silly goose", "fish cake", "fabulous" and things along those lines are not me being excited just for future reference.

Noob maf IV right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah, as far as I know, sign ups are still open

Yeah. I also was in I and III I think. I'll have to go sneak at the wiki. If that still exists.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nub I, II, V and VI. Wow. I feel... old.

Last edited:
YOU KNOW WHAT?

I would be excited if I got any interesting roles, I always get the dull townie role.

Sapphire and White Diamond are my queens right now.

oops I accidentally edited my post
I suppose it doesn't matter right now though. (I won't do it again, sorry!)

I can honestly say I've gotten better from that first game lol! I actually read through it the other day

I went through my first game as well! It's so stupid. I was so stupid.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey i remember u!!! I coached u in newbie maf II

This is like a big family reunion.

19 players now? Oh boy, this is gonna be fun.

If I can get any role I've never played before that'd be pretty cool.

YOU KNOW WHAT?

I would be excited if I got any interesting roles, I always get the dull townie role.

Sapphire and White Diamond are my queens right now.

honestly, I would be ok with vanilla town... I've been mafia the past two games here and I don't do well under pressure with PRs, unless I'm a 1 shot vigilante

HOWEVER, some of these cool ones would be interesting to play.
JUST NOT FLIPPING ROLEBLOCKER

honestly, I would be ok with vanilla town... I've been mafia the past two games here and I don't do well under pressure with PRs, unless I'm a 1 shot vigilante

HOWEVER, some of these cool ones would be interesting to play.
JUST NOT FLIPPING ROLEBLOCKER

okay but i was just reading old games and you were so good as a mafia player!! lol i didn't have you or ness pegged for maf in either of the ones i read

lets gooooo

I'd be pretty cool if the insults were absent in this game too.

Don't know what happened last game but mafia games can get heated so I don't think this can be avoided :(

Just don't take things personally and if someone gets out of hand you can tell them to calm down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also wow so many players. This is great but this also means there'll be more posts for me to read through noooooooo

Back