• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Holy ****.

Also this is what I was going to post before the post got locked:
Dolby is tunneling on me and Zendel, and it's obvious you're all in doubt about him or else you would jump on it if he's really scummy.

Tbh I don't mind being lynched if it will help people figure out what to do the next day, but I'm going to flip town and it might help much after all. I don't think it's fair to lynch Zendel when he's not around to defend himself.

I'm really glad Zendel isn't lynched in the end. Looking at Dolby now.

wtf Kermit, you made the biggest fuss about not voting Zendel and then did it anyway?

...that has to be the luckiest lynch I've ever seen.

That takes care of a Goon, so I'm wondering if there's gonna be a second Goon, or if the Mafia PRs may have to start going in for kills. This could be very good and very bad if the latter is the case, since it makes things a lot more unpredictable.

Still eager to look into Dolby for his bandwagon vote, and Kat for hers. I'll post any findings later on in the Night, since I do believe that at least one of them is Mafia.

HELL YES! The sheer amount of votes so quickly made me really nervous lmao, glad Qwert was actually mafia

Agreed in needing to look into Dolbt, but taking a break for now, that was ****ing insane

Well that's a lot of posting to analyze. Easy scum hunting now.

...that has to be the luckiest lynch I've ever seen.

That takes care of a Goon, so I'm wondering if there's gonna be a second Goon, or if the Mafia PRs may have to start going in for kills. This could be very good and very bad if the latter is the case, since it makes things a lot more unpredictable.

Still eager to look into Dolby for his bandwagon vote, and Kat for hers. I'll post any findings later on in the Night, since I do believe that at least one of them is Mafia.

Dude, I started the wagon, and if Ayaya had any chance of getting votes from other people, I would have voted her. Anyway, no ****ing way Kirby is scum here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Want to know why Kat and Kermit switched to Zendal last second though, especially given their attitudes towards Qwerty

Dude, I started the wagon, and if Ayaya had any chance of getting votes from other people, I would have voted her. Anyway, no ****ing way Kirby is scum here
I understand that. I still consider it a bandwagon vote, though.

Anyway, why so sure on Kirby's alignment? This is not indicative of anything to do with Kirby, so the odds are still absolutely the same.

wow I did not expect that...we got lucky I guess

and @toad yeah I see where you're coming from but here:
I had my vote on mogs and like 15 mins to make a decision without fully reading the thread
I would've kept it on mogs but Dolby kept saying he pushed for zendel/ayaya for 6 hours and blahblahblah
In the case that qwerty flipped town, Dolby would have even more control over future lynches, so I figured my vote would be better off letting Dolby have his way for a day and seeing where he actually stands...and now that qwerty flipped scum, it's also good that Dolby is kept in check

Anyway, why so sure on Kirby's alignment? This is not indicative of anything to do with Kirby, so the odds are still absolutely the same.

Because he made a confirmable claim

theres no effing way kirby is masquerading as a role blocker if he is mafia.... there would have to be some serious coaching by like dolby or kat for that to get pulled off

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow I did not expect that...we got lucky I guess

and @toad yeah I see where you're coming from but here:
I had my vote on mogs and like 15 mins to make a decision without fully reading the thread
I would've kept it on mogs but Dolby kept saying he pushed for zendel/ayaya for 6 hours and blahblahblah
In the case that qwerty flipped town, Dolby would have even more control over future lynches, so I figured my vote would be better off letting Dolby have his way for a day and seeing where he actually stands...and now that qwerty flipped scum, it's also good that Dolby is kept in check

ok yeah that makes sense

Nice job for getting scum. kinda felt like she was scum by her being very inactive and only posting when the thread was very active.

let's be honest

do you really think kirby wouldve bussed a teammate

Back