• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Nah, though that could fall under that. I saw Panda and Ayaya literally show up out of the blue to defend Zendal last night, at pretty much the exact same time. That kind of thing is what I'm going at

So pretty much seeing connections when they aren't there... haha aka paranoia

@ Karen, Heyden & Qwerty

Who do you think could possibly be scum and why, I'm a little more focused on these three because I don't feel like I've seen enough from them and I really want to see more.

Please reply when you get back. c:

ok so based on the v little scum reads i have rn i think maf is probably in the shadows or at least fooling me a lot but hey this is day one and i imagine my reads will change, sry theyre so short and bad with grammar but im tired

cleb: ur attitude this game is putting me off slightly, ur arrogance and aggressiveness, u seem to have a general 'my way or nothing' disregarding what other ppl say (rqs, meta) that seems like ur not considering other ppl which is kinda un-town despite that though im still kinda town leaning u cause thatd be a pretty dangerous game and u do have no problem calling anyone out

dolby: strong town lean rn, taking charge, calling ppl out, seems to be more of a vulnerability in u in this game(is that the right word??) you seem to be re-evaluating what u think more frequently and taking others into consideration. appreciate all ur comments thus far

ayaya: i dont think ive ever played with u before but town? ur pretty experienced i believe so i think u having a lot of null leans was probably genuine. u also seem really helpful and willing to push ppl. im mostly null on u but i find myself trusting u rn

heyden: kinda agree with everyones thoughts so far, ur play has been v different compared to day one of the last game. scum leaning u rn but im sure u will be back soon so not rly overthinking it too much? also kinda thought ur meta on me was weird, i was actually pretty active in my first maf game, second one not at all. idk if it means much but kinda weird to point out that

zendel: tbh im getting the exact same feel from the start of the last game where i thought u were scum (later decided u werent tho) ur quick to post but im not really sure all of it is helpful. also thought it was interesting how ur reasoning is mostly based on ppl being inactive. its almost like u cant really think of anything more substantial. idk scum leaning u rn but im v aware of the last game and how wrong i was so its not very strong.

sensai: most likely new town but i'm still keeping an eye cause a lot of their posts seem filler-ish (which is understandable for new town) interesting reads but i feel like the two scum leans are kinda like easy targets (but having played with neither i kinda understand why)

yzanda: hasnt posted

ashvenn: hasnt posted

byngo: u seem like ur usual town self! lol i appreciate ur read on me

toadsworthy: town. u seem like ur usual town self this game tbh. although i totally didnt realise last game when u were mafia so maybe ur just getting better but i think the whole 'coaching' incident was just our beautiful toad who is always willing to defend someone when theyre feeling defensive #emotionalpplunite

kirby: is this lvl of not speaking normal for kirby?? whenever he's been scum he's always dug himself into a huge hole p early on, wouldn't be surprised if this silence is to avoid any suss? scum lean for now

brijade: oo we have another good maf on our hands exciting! im actually not gonna full on town read u straight away just cause i can imagine ppl like amanda playing rly well on their first maf game (hell even i did ok in su part 1) ur reads were good and u seem super helpful though so def a slight town lean but id probably need some more to properly make up my mind since we havent played b4

uttu: well ur activity is at least 100% better than the last game i was in with u..... null rn nothing really stands out either way for me

curry: idk null since he hasnt really posted, dont think curry seems like the type of mafia person to just like not post though, keeping an eye out though since all previous games have had so many maf just saying nothing ha

kat: i dont have much experience playing with u but u seem super helpful but ur obviously a great player so ill keep an eye out

panda: i feel like i cant read u that well but town/null rn. altho why call out mee for inactivity but not curry or the other inactives idk. im def sensing more of a panda town vibe than in the last game when u were actually town

kermit: feel like im just reiterating what others said but even initially i was kinda unsure on u. u just kinda initially started by calling ppl out when the game just started which i always find a bit sus then call out ppl for sussing on zen for fairly legit reasons, i dont think a train was forming by any means since this happened last game. and from there uve kinda disappeared? idk ur style isnt sitting with me. as far as i know uve only really called out apple at the v beginning id like to hear ur opinion now?

qwerty: null

apple: town, i feel like ur kinda demotivated (werent u reluctant to join this game) rather than anything too sus? then again i do feel like theres a slight difference in playstyle from last town games. also u called panda decent which is a far cry from the last game are u trying to be nice to ppl for a specific reason???

i just realised it was qwerty i played with in the first stephen universe game! if its anything like that game i wouldnt expect much activity...

i just realised it was qwerty i played with in the first stephen universe game! if its anything like that game i wouldnt expect much activity...

I didn't "call you out" I just said there wasn't enough to get a decent read on you, dunno why you are so defensive over it, I also said you live in GMT so it's harder for you. Yikes

Still no sign of ashven or yzanda, jacob needs to send them a reminder

I didn't "call you out" I just said there wasn't enough to get a decent read on you, dunno why you are so defensive over it, I also said you live in GMT so it's harder for you. Yikes

oh sorry...
Mog only has 5 post I know it's only been about 24 hours but ya just saying that's not much.
i took that to be you calling me out but i see now that it was in reply to hayden, sorry about that, the lack of u quoting him had me confused so my bad

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i dont see how that was me being defensive tbh haha, i was just pointing it out (in hindsight wrongly though)

Not gonna be here when voting ends, actually won't be back until same time tomorrow so I'm voting now. See you all later.

zendel: tbh im getting the exact same feel from the start of the last game where i thought u were scum (later decided u werent tho) ur quick to post but im not really sure all of it is helpful. also thought it was interesting how ur reasoning is mostly based on ppl being inactive. its almost like u cant really think of anything more substantial. idk scum leaning u rn but im v aware of the last game and how wrong i was so its not very strong.

My scum lean on Kirby was because of his reluctant attitude towards posting his actual opinion rather than activity, my scum lean on Toad was because I didn't like the points he had made nor did I like any of his other posts because they felt like they had little effort in them despite how large they were, which is hypocritical yes but everybody can be hypocritical in mafia.

I scum read you hypothetically using your inactivity to possibly make sense of my thought process, my hypothetical reads usually fall flat when a simple explanation is presented, as seen by the post I made about Heyden in the themeless game. You were my only scum read that relied mostly on inactivity to back it up (which is hypothetical so I don't have much merit), you used Kirby's inactivity against him and Karen's to a certain extent which I don't find scummy at all.

I'm not trying to be defensive, I'm just pointing that out. Sorry if it seems that way.

That NL vote shows me unwillingness to Scum-Lean anybody. Not liking it one bit.

@mogyay - Well, I'm pretty sure I've established my thoughts on both in the past. At least, RQs for sure, but I dislike both of them. It doesn't mean people have to listen to me specifically, though. They can do whatever they want, and if it works, it works.

1 is not the most, is what I'm saying in short. :lemon:

I could've just said that, god I'm so silly.

Heyden - seems to be laying low, which from what i can recall isn't his town play style, probably #1 scum lena atm.
In my defence my activity only spikes until day 2, I like never contribute scum leans during the early hours so I don't know what's you're finding different. And really? I'm your top scum lean based me posting a bit less?? hmmm...

Very empty posts, and is willing to make excuses to not post his thoughts. Scum-lean.
True, but what excuses
@ Karen, Heyden & Qwerty

Who do you think could possibly be scum and why, I'm a little more focused on these three because I don't feel like I've seen enough from them and I really want to see more.

Please reply when you get back. c:
Don't be surprised if I full 180 on these reads tomorrow but;

Panda- Not sure what to think of her sudden change into a more stern, serious attitude? Was putting me off for a bit but her weak read on me is sort of reiterating in rn
Karen- As other people pointed out already, her posts just feel scummy all around. Still unsettled on her though so it's more of a null-scum read
Curry- Not a fan of how his one liner posts in attempt to look sort of active but he's really just inactive in general. I agree with some of his reads but eh

@Heyden

I see you're on the thread, please post. It would be really appreciated! c:

oh sorry... i took that to be you calling me out but i see now that it was in reply to hayden, sorry about that, the lack of u quoting him had me confused so my bad

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i dont see how that was me being defensive tbh haha, i was just pointing it out (in hindsight wrongly though)

oh that makes more sense, sorry for not quoting him, doesn't seem as defensive now that i know you didn't understand.

I feel as though I'm coming across like a brat to Mog, so I'm really sorry if you feel annoyed and hurt by me. That would never be my intent because you're amazing. :(

That NL vote shows me unwillingness to Scum-Lean anybody. Not liking it one bit.

@mogyay - Well, I'm pretty sure I've established my thoughts on both in the past. At least, RQs for sure, but I dislike both of them. It doesn't mean people have to listen to me specifically, though. They can do whatever they want, and if it works, it works.

You have but in past games you explained why elequently, in this game you just seem a bit brash? I'm not saying you're being inconsistent with that (on the contrary ur v consistent), just inconsistent in attitude which you've explained, i just find it a tad unsettling is all

Back