• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Whod you think was gonna get lynched?

Tbh Id be more down for Qwerty than Ayaya atm. Is there a reason I missed besides the null reads @Dolby?

not Kirby i still have my vote and i wasn't gonna vote for him and things always change last minute.

I still want a lynch in Ayaya/Zendal, as I've mentioned countless times

I still want a lynch in Ayaya/Zendal, as I've mentioned countless times

your case on ayaya read really well, and honestly Zendel's posts now seem like almost similar to themeless mafia where they were town, so I'm torrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnn

Does mafia get safeclaims in semi-open set ups like these?
This is not open information, sorry.

Role names are unique.

There are no punishments to any faction for voting Jester.

Last edited:
Well I'm assuming no because then scum would know all the town roles being used
Also Zendel/Qwerty ok but not Ayaya at this point

i actually had time to get on before days end

not buying that karen is blue but ill lay off for now

dolby raises some interesting points, i never managed to see that post. i'd rather lynch zendal first though.. i think. i know i had zen on scum but i was wrong about him last game at first so i'm kinda conscious of that

Kirby's still in the lead for the lynch, claiming a confirmable PR. Then we have Kermit, claiming unspecified PR, and no lynch. We need to come to a decision

Ok! so between ayaya, Zendel, and qwerty now....
well Ayaya has been a town lean for me, much stronger than the other two... I agree lynching them is a bad candidate for right now
Zendel started out scum lean, but their tone has flipped, I don't know if its from coaching or they had a bad day, but I'm not sold on them quite yet
re-reading qwerty its kind of obvious she didn't put much effort and they picked an obvious target. Heck I said I would scum read anyone who leads with "cleb is scum because of RQS." Their intermittent at best and I'm pretty sure mafia must be coasting on this scattered as hell day. I don't like voting the the others so I will vote for qwerty

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...fia!!!-Day-1&p=7425315&highlight=#post7425315

This post of Zendel's caught my interest. Where did these reads go? They vanish in mid-air after this, not a big fan of that. Still dont think he was sus for his earlier **** tho.

I feel like Ayaya's allignment hindges on his (she wasnt buddy-buddy enough with Zendel to call it sus in of itself imo), though now that I think about it, I dont really think she was the first to FOS anyone, really, which is bothering me. Dolby, if you ever made a Zendel case, mind linking it? Also what are your thoughts on Qwerty?

Back