• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

You have but in past games you explained why elequently, in this game you just seem a bit brash? I'm not saying you're being inconsistent with that (on the contrary ur v consistent), just inconsistent in attitude which you've explained, i just find it a tad unsettling is all
Fair enough.

@Heyden

#381 ("Don't really have suspicions;" continues to disappear)
#391 ("I'm here, just don't have a lot to say")

Everything after these have been fine, but from #391 and your posts before that, you contributed very little, and it did seem like you were using these as an excuse to not do any scum hunting.

hi

i have about an hour left and then i most likely won't be around for days end. probably gonna vote karen

I'm aware I contribute barely anything Day 1 so I can see why you're scum leaning me, but for Mog and whoever else is scum leaning me can you point out a game where I have apparently did anything useful Day 1? afaik Themeless I sheeped the Tensu vote bc of glow, Ghosts I sorta led a NL but not really relevant and Paper Mario I don't think I did anything either so uh

I think i might go for NL today, my brain doesnt want to process whats been going on

I'm aware I contribute barely anything Day 1 so I can see why you're scum leaning me, but for Mog and whoever else is scum leaning me can you point out a game where I have apparently did anything useful Day 1? afaik Themeless I sheeped the Tensu vote bc of glow, Ghosts I sorta led a NL but not really relevant and Paper Mario I don't think I did anything either so uh

Really i remember u being really active for paper mafio? You were one of my strong town leans from the start. I'll look back over it

My reads list

most of this is likely going to be town lean/ null/ scum lean.

xCleb- Null just really don't like how he is being pushy but I'm not going to put him as scum lean.

Dolby- town lean, I feel like he is being helpful and not trying to lurk like when he is mafia and he is always giving his thoughts.

Ayaya- town lean the only game I played with her was Attack on Titan mafia, when she is mafia she doesn't really post that much but that was only the first half of the game and her reads have some good points.

Heyden- Null not really sure what to make of him.

Zendel- null at first when I first read him he only seems to post just to defend himself, but now he seems to post even if he isn't defending himself.

Mog- null.

Sensai- null

Ashvenn and Yzanda- null prob both will be replaced

Byngo- Null

Toads- town lean both scum Toad and town toad are both emotional but town Toad seems to be more emotional than scum Toad. So I feel like he is town.

Brijade- null she seems helpful and giving her thoughts but I don't want to town read her quickly like most of the other players. Reminds me of Amanda during her first game and I believe it was the cult game.

Uttumori- null

Curry- Null as far as I played with him he mostly posts when we have a lot in the game/ it is late in the game.

Arstotzkan- Null

Panda- Null

KermitTea- Null first time playing with her so don't know her playstile.

Qwerty- Null only made some posts so not really much to go off of. And she mostly coast through the game on games I played with her. So I would like to see her post more.

Apple2013- Null like I said none of his posts feel scummy.

that is all my reads. Sorry if a lot of them are null.

Oh also the people voting no lynch I think we should lynch someone cause we shouldn't give mafia a free kill.

I think i might go for NL today, my brain doesnt want to process whats been going on
Personally, I think this is the best bet since nobody has really stood out like in past games. I just don't like that Sensai sat and NL'ed without really doing anything in terms of scum-hunting or anything. I think it's something we should look into at this rate, lynch or not.

Do you sus anyone at the moment, even th slightest bit? No lynch shouldn't even be an option rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

no lynch is dumb tf

I'm going to sleep and I don't know who I should vote for, I'm really conflicted so I think I will place a vote on Kirby, I don't feel the same way about Toad or Mog anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, if I'm wrong about you.

My reads list

xCleb- Null just really don't like how he is being pushy but I'm not going to put him as scum lean.

Dolby- town lean, I feel like he is being helpful and not trying to lurk like when he is mafia and he is always giving his thoughts.

Ayaya- town lean the only game I played with her was Attack on Titan mafia, when she is mafia she doesn't really post that much but that was only the first half of the game and her reads have some good points.

Zendel- null at first when I first read him he only seems to post just to defend himself, but now he seems to post even if he isn't defending himself.

Mog- null.

Sensai- null

Byngo- Null

Toads- town lean both scum Toad and town toad are both emotional but town Toad seems to be more emotional than scum Toad. So I feel like he is town.

Brijade- null she seems helpful and giving her thoughts but I don't want to town read her quickly like most of the other players. Reminds me of Amanda during her first game and I believe it was the cult game.

Uttumori- null

Curry- Null as far as I played with him he mostly posts when we have a lot in the game/ it is late in the game.

Arstotzkan- Null

Panda- Null

Qwerty- Null only made some posts so not really much to go off of. And she mostly coast through the game on games I played with her. So I would like to see her post more.

Oh also the people voting no lynch I think we should lynch someone cause we shouldn't give mafia a free kill.

16 null ? A couple town leans and no scum lean at all ?

My reads list

Mog- null.

Sensai- null

Byngo- Null

Uttumori- null

Arstotzkan- Null

Panda- Null

so you don't have any scum leans but you don't think we should NL. if you had to vote to lynch someone, who do you think you would pick?

No lynch is suboptimal with most of our theories on the setup. Currently, 14 town v 5 scum gets us to LYLO with a lynch everyday

You have to play aggressively to get things done in a game like this. I don't see anything wrong with what I'm doing currently.

Dolby has actually been lurking for quite some time now. I've noticed that as of late, and I'd like to see more from him.

Mog- null.

Sensai- null

Byngo- Null

Uttumori- null

Arstotzkan- Null

Panda- Null
What's your reasoning behind all of these? Six people that are just null with no explanation seems extremely low-effort.

The Mafia gets to kill regardless of if we lynch or not. It's much more likely that we mislynch Today and give Mafia two Town kills, so your logic here is flawed.

Mori, please continue putting effort into the game, thank. Gonna see if my reads are changed, but my current decent lynches imo are Ayaya, Zendal, Panda, Trundle, Kirby (not a fan of the recent reads) and Kermit. I would also be satisified with the inactives, put don't really want a lynch from that pool. Want more from Curry. Also, since this has been mentioned extensively, I really don't think that Toads coaching is really a scum tell, as he could easily give advice in maf chat.

Currently, Panda is my top scum pick, but I do like their response to Kirby. Nobody is really standing out to me, though my paranoid Panda/Ayaya/Zendal theory I have SOME confidence in (which is more than I can see for half my reads). Gonna reread

alright so activity wise you're right, you only really became more active on day two. i'm not really sure how i feel about content, i felt like you were pushing people more but when i look over the thread it seemed to be in reaction to crys voting for you rather than you independently pushing them, you also pushed on zendal a bit. overall though i think i was being unfair, you're play is different to heyden day two but it's day one so i see what you're saying

Scum-Reading Kirby as of right now; the low-effort of the reads paired with the sheer amount of null reads (with zero Scum-Leans, as Panda pointed out) seems very off-putting.

I wanna see more thoughts on the situation before I switch my vote, though.

Also, people should read #572 on why we should lynch. I know that said setup is not guarenteed, but we also get the benefit of knowing a player's alignment for sure, since mafia kills are basically WIFOM on if they killed people who sussed them. Not gonna entertain a plan on waiting for night actions, as that's just dumb and highly unreliable

ok dolby lurks even when there's no game on i noticed to be fair lmao

Mori, please continue putting effort into the game, thank. Gonna see if my reads are changed, but my current decent lynches imo are Ayaya, Zendal, Panda, Trundle, Kirby (not a fan of the recent reads) and Kermit. I would also be satisified with the inactives, put don't really want a lynch from that pool. Want more from Curry. Also, since this has been mentioned extensively, I really don't think that Toads coaching is really a scum tell, as he could easily give advice in maf chat.

Currently, Panda is my top scum pick, but I do like their response to Kirby. Nobody is really standing out to me, though my paranoid Panda/Ayaya/Zendal theory I have SOME confidence in (which is more than I can see for half my reads). Gonna reread
Ahh there you are, good.

I feel like if Kirby is scum, there's a partial chance that Panda is also scum, but I wouldn't put any money on it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok dolby lurks even when there's no game on i noticed to be fair lmao
Yeah, I see him off and on, but during a game, I feel like he'd be a bit more active if he's always hanging around here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, people should read #572 on why we should lynch. I know that said setup is not guarenteed, but we also get the benefit of knowing a player's alignment for sure, since mafia kills are basically WIFOM on if they killed people who sussed them. Not gonna entertain a plan on waiting for night actions, as that's just dumb and highly unreliable
I wanna at least get an explanation for all of Kirby's null reads before I decide for sure if I want to lynch or not.

If anything, I'd want either Kirby Today, or nobody Today. Kirby is the only one that's really stood out as sketchy up to this point.

Dolby has actually been lurking for quite some time now. I've noticed that as of late, and I'd like to see more from him.
I lurk alot regardless of alignment, but right here I felt like I said all that needed to be said, and my reads didn't really change until I saw the amount of people entertaining the idea of NL (primary trigger) and Kirby's reads

Back