• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

I was sus of Qwerty but that bandwagon felt scummy as hell. I didnt trust it, and I thought Zendel would give a **** ton of info w/ their lynch and the resistance against said lynch made me think that it was possible scum was resisting.

Wonder if Zendel's a higherup mafian and Qwerty was a lower one and scum loaded onto Qwerty to save the higher up.

theres no effing way kirby is masquerading as a role blocker if he is mafia.... there would have to be some serious coaching by like dolby or kat for that to get pulled off
This is why I'm saying that if one of Dolby/Kirby is Mafia, then the other is basically guaranteed Mafia. Dolby went all out on trying to get the vote off of Kirby, based on a claim that is dangerously confirmable, for reasons I've already stated. I don't like that he's willing to let another blue get out in the open just to confirm one claim, especially with Mafia having 2 KP.

This is why I'm saying that if one of Dolby/Kirby is Mafia, then the other is basically guaranteed Mafia. Dolby went all out on trying to get the vote off of Kirby, based on a claim that is dangerously confirmable, for reasons I've already stated. I don't like that he's willing to let another blue get out in the open just to confirm one claim, especially with Mafia having 2 KP.

Fair, up until Kirby's second reads list I was 90% sure they were town and was merely trying to get the lynch off of them

- - - Post Merge - - -

We don't know that, and I'm not sure what this even has to do with anything.

He was the first to vote Kirby, and he has bussed in the pass, but his claim is easily confirmable

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vote Qwerty lol

Then why is he sus in that case? And why didn't you unvote him?
Because the claim is ridiculous to make because confirming it is contingent on revealing another blue, which is exactly what the Mafia wants right now.

I already stated why I left my vote. I don't need to explain it again.

my point is, kirby isn't that bold of a player and if he were scum, teammates likely wouldn't allow him to bus

idk why ur still set on him

my point is, kirby isn't that bold of a player and if he were scum, teammates likely wouldn't allow him to bus

No he is that bold. The difference with this one is that he confirms both himself and his teammates as scum if caught trying to fake

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, we don't know if we have an oracle or not. If anybody receives information through that medium, or through a jailor at any point, they should reveal it to the thread

I'm not gonna believe the meta; things change, so I'm not sold.

It's all WIFOM on teammates and busing. It's not something that can confirm anybody as either alignment.

Because everybody is calling Kirby a Town-Lock and I'm just not convinced that's the case right now.
Reason Im treating it as heavy town is bc since we have role names, that **** is unique, and I dont think hes smart enough to claim looking for counter-claims (and if he was theres better roles to claim to get that so). Also the vote on Qwerty I dont think hed do as scum.

Ok, I don't that you all are all saying that Kirby wouldn't bus or claim blue to catch a cc. He would and has to both. The reason he's town here is because if he gets caught(if he is scum), he either gives up entirely tomorrow, or brings scum down through fake rbed claims

Want Ayaya's thoughts

holy **** yall i missed a lot of action. that was lucky omg

Back