Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

yeah inactives will get replaced there's enough people who wanted replacement

someone give me a tldr on why zendel pls I've read the initial cases against him but like why

who would you vote for instead? I made my early cases and he's went afk since, I don't see all that much we can do for lynches today unless you wanna pull out the random number generator

Hhh wish Zendel was here, he dropped ofd his Toads suspicion without Toads even saying anything between those two intervals. But Dolby, what do you think he went off of, if not reads? The bandwagon?

dank memes

> 18. KermitTea

Xh1dxRC.png

/s

I said anyone who comes in and starts scum reading xCleb is going for his reaction to RQS is scum lean. Qwerty clearly didn't read the thread, posted a bs read, then just bounced out thinking they would be cool for making content, thats much scummier to me and I'm taking that as a clear sign

mogs bcuz gut feeling I'll try to elaborate on later
qwerty or the other dude cause of inactivity

but at this point we need to get the vote off Kirby, right? that's the main thing

Hhh wish Zendel was here, he dropped ofd his Toads suspicion without Toads even saying anything between those two intervals. But Dolby, what do you think he went off of, if not reads? The bandwagon?

I think he's scumbuddies with Ayaya and saw an excuse to drop his vote before leaving on town. Bandwagon influenced no matter his alignment. If town idk why he reacted how he did to Lirby and not Ayaya

mogs bcuz gut feeling I'll try to elaborate on later
qwerty or the other dude cause of inactivity

but at this point we need to get the vote off Kirby, right? that's the main thing

what are you gonna elaborate later on?

if you actually have something reasonable on mog pls share

Ok good, vote is off Kirby. If we get one more Qwerty vote, I'm fine with a Zendal vote switching onto that wagon

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Toads, then what about Heyden?

look here I'm on mobile for the next 30 mins and it's not handy for me to quote posts and make something decent

but the way she's literally coasting through the day, spouting some thoughts on other people and not actually doing anything while it seems like she is reminds me of how I play as maf

like I highly doubt anyone here has any impression on here because she's successfully put herself in the background

- - - Post Merge - - -

on her**

Ok good, vote is off Kirby. If we get one more Qwerty vote, I'm fine with a Zendal vote switching onto that wagon

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Toads, then what about Heyden?

did heyden give him flak for it? he of all people should know thats what Cleb does...

Should we lynch Zendel or Qwerty? With Qwerty there is less chance of him/her actually ever coming into the thread but Zendel will definitely be back. However a cop could inspect either of them. Thoughts @Dolby?

Okay, was keeping quiet for a bit to see what would happen with the lynch, and it's off Kirby at this point, so no point in holding back anymore.

If Zendel is Town, Dolby needs a serious look for essentially leading this bandwagon so close to EoD. Along with that, I think if Dolby flips scum, then Kirby is also scum, judging by how hard Dolby has been pushing to get the lynch off of Kirby.

I won't be voting Zendel at this point, because I think it's actually quite disgusting that this bandwagon was led without him being around. I'm already Scum-Reading Dolby for that alone.

Back