• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Knew it. Easily confirmable to if we wanted to go to the effort. Fast switch to Ayaya is best I think

**** i'm awake i'm dying, so kirby is role claiming and karen strongly implied she's like a blue role?? wtf do i do why am i up

Knew it. Easily confirmable to if we wanted to go to the effort. Fast switch to Ayaya is best I think
I feel like we should stick to our guns, honestly. This would require someone essentially outing as blue to confirm it.

I'll ask again
Does mafia get safeclaims in semi-open set ups like these?

I'm town roleblocker
Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

Mafia doesnt have a roleblocker so I think this is a ballsy af claim coming from scum, though what if hes Jest and Kirby's logic has always been questionable... Hhhh.
Are roles unique this game? Also, are there any punishments for lynching Jester?

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

Mafia doesnt have a roleblocker so I think this is a ballsy af claim coming from scum, though what if hes Jest and Kirby's logic has always been questionable... Hhhh.
Are roles unique this game? Also, are there any punishments for lynching Jester?

No to the second

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want a real claim from Karen, but I'll trust they're town for now. Feel like Ayaya/Zendal is the best option

oh i misinterpreted what he was saying..... and i don't think he was pushed to that point but ok...
Whod you think was gonna get lynched?

Tbh Id be more down for Qwerty than Ayaya atm. Is there a reason I missed besides the null reads @Dolby?

Whod you think was gonna get lynched?

Tbh Id be more down for Qwerty than Ayaya atm. Is there a reason I missed besides the null reads @Dolby?

Contradictions in interactions with Toads, interactions between her and Zendal. Filler here and there as well

Back