Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

These aren't ordered within the pools

Townpool
Byngo-Sticking with this. Byngo is putting in far more effort then when she's mafia
Mog-The difference between Town Mog and Scum Mog is what used to be the difference between Town me and Scum me. Town Mog posts, and Scum Mog doesn't
Arstotzkan-My sus on them was primarily pressuring to be more involved (yes, she did make one monster post but she kinda dissappeared on us for awhile) and it worked. I want more extensive thoughts yes, but of the one's she's shared, I like them (literally posting about Toads frustration right when I was thinking the same thing(could be confirmation bias though))
Brijade-Feel like noob scum would just crack

Townleans
Uttumori-More active than as scum before
Toads-Frustrated Toads is town toads, and the more I look back at his thoughts, the more legit they feel
Heyden-Primarily for activeness at day start
Cleb-Similar thoughts, willing to put pressure on people

Null
Curry-I don't know how to feel about his wall. On one hand I do like some of the stuff there, but I also don't like his Toads and Ayaya reads

Slight Scumreads
Kermit-Want far more out of you. Your first two non-defense posts were extremely weak, and you're fairly inactive
Trundle-I don't know what to say. I kinda want to make Trundle a townlean somewhat. He's actually moved up a bit in my reads, but the strange reaction to Zendal still keeps him here.

Kirby
Idk man. Here's my thing. Zendal voted Kirby over Ayaya almost immediently with identical circumstance. I was scumreading both in the same group before, and this somewhat solidifies it. Kirby here could be dumb town or jester, whereas Ayaya and Zendal have a clear link

Scum Lean
Zendal
Ayaya
Panda

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not satisfied with this. But I think that Zendal/Ayaya have a clear connection, and thus Ayaya should be dealt with first

Also, want to say that Karen is also a good lynch here. Could switch Panda out for them in my hypothetical scum team

it's half 12 rn so i need to sleep, i think i'm gonna vote karen too, i don't really feel comfortable with a kirb lynch knowing how bizarre he can get and how easy a target he is. karens lack of effort and kinda weird behviour is enough for me (ive never played a game with her though so i hope this isn't kinda common for her). i will try set an alarm for 3:30am to see if anything has gone down but i'm pretty exhausted so who knows

I want to look at Karen's old games and compare it to now

I'm gonna say this, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt towards the beginning of the game, but looking at overwatch, it doesn't look good for them. Could be inactive town (which they have been in the past), but it does match with their scum behavior. I only have them as slight sus due to the Trundle interactions, and the fact that I can't fit them into a coherant scum team

also im kinda say heyden just slipped away again... i know he said he doesn't usually contribute much day one but it's not like there's a lack of things to say

Also guys, please read on what I had to say on Kirby. Zendal voted him over Ayaya almost instantly, and yes he is going to bed, but he didn't even have to choose. He had a clear preference. This fits into my Panda/Ayaya/Zendal theory, and makes me think that Kirby is being used as a scum scrapegoat

I do like Kermittea as a lynch, but I prefer Ayaya/Zenal

how do we feel about this?
Karen said:
also i just looked at the list of possible roles (whoops prob shouldve done that earlier) and woah look at this one

Mafia:

Two Shot Blackmailer
You are Yellow Diamond, the two shot blackmailer. You have information on everybody and aren’t afraid to play dirty. Twice a game, each night you can send in a blackmail, silencing a player for day.

so if this role exists we can only rely on the "active" factor today cause from here on out there may be town peeps that are silenced

I mean on the one hand its a very town-leak type of move, but on the other hand it does look kind of scummy too?

Also guys, please read on what I had to say on Kirby. Zendal voted him over Ayaya almost instantly, and yes he is going to bed, but he didn't even have to choose. He had a clear preference. This fits into my Panda/Ayaya/Zendal theory, and makes me think that Kirby is being used as a scum scrapegoat

I do like Kermittea as a lynch, but I prefer Ayaya/Zenal
Honestly I'm just waiting for an explanation for those blank reads. If no explanation comes, then I'm leaving my vote right where it is.

I don't know how i feel about this whole kirby situation

Doesn't explain why he hasn't responded to questions after the reads, though.

Iirc when the game first started, heyden, dolby and i think toads talked about kirby avoiding questions in prev games so it doesnt really surprise me that he'd be avoiding questions in this one as well

I mean on the one hand its a very town-leak type of move, but on the other hand it does look kind of scummy too?
It feels like a common sense kind of thing, since we all knew it would potentially exist before the game even started. I don't think it's necessarily wolfish to make this post, but I don't think it's pro-Town either.

Honestly I'm just waiting for an explanation for those blank reads. If no explanation comes, then I'm leaving my vote right where it is.

Fair

- - - Post Merge - - -

Irrevelant honestly. Doesn't tell if town or scum. And they have made posts like that in the past in both alignments

It feels like a common sense kind of thing, since we all knew it would potentially exist before the game even started. I don't think it's necessarily wolfish to make this post, but I don't think it's pro-Town either.

Ok, I honestly didn't how to take it lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know how i feel about this whole kirby situation

Iirc when the game first started, heyden, dolby and i think toads talked about kirby avoiding questions in prev games so it doesnt really surprise me that he'd be avoiding questions in this one as well

I said he was stubborn when he had an opposing view and so him complying at the start was uncharacteristic and caught my attention early

Sorry I would lynch Qwerty cause she haven't put a lot of effort and only posts just enough so people don't sus her.

@xCleb reads were kinda rushed.

ahhh, this doesn't help me at all. kinda seems like qwerty would be an easy choice if you were trying not to say the wrong thing since she's been so inactive. pretty much all of us have been trying to get something out of her...

- - - Post Merge - - -

before i let this solidify my kirby vote, i'm gonna read back on some of what karen's posted

Oh boy... I am pretty sure we are on the wrong path with at least one of the wagons here. Dolby could you go into more detail on why you want to lynch Ayaya? I really don't see your reasoning as she is a strong town lean for me. It is making me think you are scum.

i dont like these Kirby votes, i mean don't get me wrong i understand why and to be honest i wouldn't mind being rid of him, BUT i don't think he is mafia, he is just all around like this, not very helpful and not very cooperative, i just feel like votes are starting to pile up on an 'easy target' and something that could be an easy dismissive mislynch for mafia to get away with.

The main difference I saw between Karen in Overwatch and Karen no is that she was much more direct in her questioning of Ness and Dolby in overwatch whereas now she is being more general in saying that if so many people scum read Zendel then that person must not be scum. I also just disagree with that logic and feel like it was subtly drive discussion without putting too much into it. If Karen does turn out to be scum I wouldn't be surprised to see Zendel turn scum with her too

I'll be putting my vote in on Karen. Not sold on this Ayaya train, and with how I've been frustrated with Kirby in games before, he's giving me the exact same feels as then, he's always so vague. I could be swayed to a Kirby lynch, but with my prime scum lean on Karen, I'll be voting for her in case I do not make it back tonight.

@Heyden: In terms of "his one liner posts" you mean the one time I did it? Cause I only did a one liner one time and it didn't really need more than what I wrote. Kirby didn't make sense, I bolded it and asked him what, granted in a meme-y way, but still, it had a point even if it was one word.

Back