• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Just finished rereading the thread, I need to be on PC to do a more thorough analyzing but so far based on what I've read, toadsworthy is a scumlean for me.

I'll elaborate when I get home but for one I don't like how he's being vague...? and not contributing as much other players I'm townleaning. He gives off this passive impression like he's not part of town, just blending in? Like, even Bri, who is new, is contributing more than him.

Anyway, some posts that made me think what I think:
ok but do you think zendel's post sound weird?
Asking for another person's opinion but not stating why they think so.

I feel like there's a lot of good stuff going on.... I am halfway trough my double today and I will respond once I get home!
This sounds like that "wow good job people!" posts mafia can make to seem like they're on town's side

On the contrary, based on the little we have I would scum-lean kirby so far. Its all very early, but i saw something. I literally posted that so people go read the possibilities we could be dealing with here

- - - Post Merge - - -

DONT EVER EDIT YOUR POSTS
What "something"?
Also your explanation indicates you want others to do the work, instead of presenting evidence yourself.

I don't know, I feel a very weak play out of you. I'm gonna give a better look through when I get home and not on mobile.

Sorry guys, I went to sleep early last night so I wouldn't have been able to reply to any posts from around 11:30pm on wards

I just realised that KermitTea is Karen! O M G You were in my first mafia game so it's a pleasure being able to play with you again. <3
Fabulous username btw. :blush:

I'll read back on everything, to see if anything spicy has went on.

@ Toad

You seem to be comparing the way I'm playing in this game to other games were I wasn't in the same situation, so that's the problem with your post against me.

Secondly people! Please look at the Paper Mario mafia game, I feel as though I'm in the same situation right now and I hate it because I feel as though anything I say will be invalidated. That's why I'm reluctant to post anything other than my posts replying to other people, it gets boring after a while. haha. :D

I don't remember who said I'm snarky but I apologise if I come off in that way, it isn't my intent and it never will be unless people continue to pester me or propose the idea that I may be ******** (I'm looking at you Apple) :rolleyes:. I don't respond well to attacks on me as you can see in the Overwatch game and the Paper Mario game which is something I still need to work on, but from here on out I will start contributing in a helpful way.

I will post a reads list soon to get me back on track. :lemon:

Also I would be interested to see what Yzanda, Ashvenn and the rest of the absent players have to say, so please get here soon. :)

Yeah, Zendal seems townish in their tone to me, though I really don't have enough data to have much confidence in this. I do want some stuff from Panda that a. refers to other people (besides me/Heyden) or b. refers to me/Heyden outside the context of the mafia amounts.

You're either trolling, scum with Zendel, or just stupid.

Jesus christ that was a lot to catch up on lmao

@Dolby Fair, but for what its worth I was hanging out w/ my mom since she's moving to California soon and I got work for the rest of the week rip. I work at a computer though so I should be more active during the day here.
@Ayaya If Dolby thought that the KP was in error in his 1st post, why wouldn't he say something about that in his post rather than assume that we got the reasoning? Considering it says "5 mafia", going and saying theres 4-5 seems silly w/o any kind of evidence. Why wouldnt he give said evidence when he posted?

Getting ready for work rn, more thoughts once I do my work stuff

Going to bed soon but anyway, Ayaya brings up good points about Toads, no one's really pointed him out besides Kat for his off sounding, weak and contentless posts, something I haven't seen from town or scum Toads iirc which is quite weird. Instead of contributing himself all his posts are questions directed at others and is passing off as contributing by asking questions somewhat, and when he does put forth his opinion he seems to almost devalue in a way hmmm...

Also Zendel always posts filler and it's the same here, only thing I'd point him out for is his slight change in his approach to the game, but I thought that last time and he ended up town so idk what to believe. Don't think he's a good lynch for today though at all.

Panda's quite stern all of a sudden, not liking Curry's random one word post, still unconvinced on Karen/Kermit bc of her weird tone.

Everyone else I'll just pass off for now unless things change overnight. Also Ashvenn, Yzanda, Qwerty, where you guys at???

Key:

Strong Town Lean
Slight Town Lean
Null
Slight Scum Lean
Strong Scum Lean

Ayaya = In every single post she has made she has asked people questions consistently and she has expressed her point of view in a way that seems very town like. She has sense and is seeing through peoples problematic logic which is appreciated and just adds to why I think she is town, she hasn't directed all of her attention on one player which is something scum usually does and she seems open and willing to see other peoples point of view. I would be shocked if she was scum and I sense that she is brilliant player which is just fabulous! :blush:

Dolby = I see that he is making a genuine effort, his playstyle is very similar to how he usually plays as town. He is actively searching for answers from other people, sharing his thoughts openly and constantly evaluating the situation which is all typical of town Dolby. He isn't showing any scummy characteristics at all so I see no reason to scum lean him, I'm giving a strong town lean on Dolby because of the similarities with his other games as a townie. So hopefully I'm not wrong.

Byngo = She is presenting herself in a genuine way which has been a theme with her throughout this game, I feel as though she evaluates what is going and just says what she is thinking instead of going over it a bunch of times like a scum player would and she hasn't leeched on to one specific player instead she questions everybody.

getting town feels from hayden and dolby

i see these as town tells tbh. maf would already be aware of their numbers without having to notice it being stated 5 exist

kirbys kinda townish

null on everyone else

nah just a feeling

my reads on Dolby and hayden remain

Posts like these are what I've seen from Byngo throughout this game, they don't seem to be calculated at all and they appear to flow naturally.

Brijade = For his first game I sure am I pleased with the way he is contributing but I'm not a fan of time gaps between his posts because I would love to see more because you seem like you are a fabulous player, his time gaps don't make me think he is scummy at all though. There is nothing scummy about him and I have a slight town lean on him because I feel as though he is making a genuine effort and I'm really happy about this post:

i did come to that conclusion myself. it is my first game (to answer your other question), so i'm not trying to sheep, there's no fun in that
i was just using (trying to use?) deductive reasoning, i mean, it makes sense that you'd have to be more careful playing mafia in order to conceal your identity. that's kinda the idea

There's a genuine aura around him, I don't see any scum characteristics and he is an inexperienced player so If he was scum I would expect shakiness and he hasn't showed any #snervous moments yet. lol! :p

Uttumori = Her tone and the way she is representing herself seems genuine. She is know for posting simple comments that are easy to follow while also contributing all the same, although I would like to see a bit more. :) Nothing scummy about Plant Mom.

Ashvenn
Yzanda
Qwerty
Curry
Arstotzkan
Karen
SensaiGallade

It'd be nice to see more contributions from these people as I feel as though there isn't much to go off yet, the people below have added a bit but I just can't decide. So that's why they aren't included in that group. :lemon:

Cleb = I don't feel like there's enough really, he also said he's changing things up so I don't know what to think.

PandaDarling = Sharing her point of view but I don't feel like she has posted enough for me to decide anything.

-- Side note --

I agree with Aya... Zendels tone is the same (from last game where he was town) and I scum read him incorrectly, they just come across a but snarky (no offence) which gives off an insincere tone and doesn't sit right to me.

let me guess you weren't feeling well so you didn't take the time to notice all the flavor in your role pm ?

To be fair I was blubbering mess in that game for many reasons so scum reading me incorrectly is okay but mocking me isn't. If you expect me to be all lovely and nice after you mocked me like this then you're sorely mistaken and none of your were exactly nice either. I don't mind though but your post caught my attention because you're being hypocritical.

--End of side note -

Heyden = I don't trust reserved Heyden and I've seen him lurk around this thread quite a bit. It isn't enough to make me scum read him but I would like to see more and if he continues to be quite I think a scum read is reasonable. He could be busy though so I'm not holding it against or anybody else for that matter because I understand. :)

Apple = His reaction to my post was a little iffy but understandable, I don't scum read him nor do I town read him at the moment. :confused:

Mog = I'm not a fan of how the only thing she has commented on is me, she hasn't really shared her opinion about anything else and it seems as though she is reluctant to even post about anything else. Taking advantage of the fact that I am at the centre of attention and using that to post comments in support of it to blend in. This isn't really fair though, she is busy and she may only (implying she wasn't lurking) have been on during the times that I was a hot topic so that's why my scum lean is less confident. We have to take people's personal lives into consideration in these sort of games but my point still stands. I hope you aren't mafia Mog. :(

Kirby = I feel as though Kirby is reluctant to post which I see as a little uncooperative, he has only posted short comments with little backing to his points. He was also reluctant to post his answer to Q5 on the RQS because he thinks he is "bad at guessing", the question was about scum guesses and a rather simple one at that so that's why I'm hesitant to make him a strong scum lean, I feel as though his reluctance is a personal issue for him and I can sympathize with him as I can relate. I still have a slight scum lean on him though as there is a possibility that he is scum but he just doesn't know how he should act and that explains why he is so reserved and reluctant instead of it being how he usually acts and behaves.

Toadsworthy = I feel as though Toad is trying way too hard to make me seem scummy, if you look at his posts he is saying that people should take a look at the Luigi's Mansion game and the Theme-less game to compare them to my behaviour in this game. What he isn't telling you is that those were probably my best games, he isn't linking you to the Overwatch or the Paper Mario game because he knows those are my worst games and I am behaving similarly to those because they were the only times I had to defend myself (So pointing out how I'm defensive in this game and not in those two is an unfair comparison). The Paper Mario game was the most recent and the worst for me so if you really want to see how I act when I'm in an uncomfortable situation I suggest the Paper Mario and Overwatch games should be looked at. Apart from this Toad isn't really making an effort when he usually does as town, his posts are lacklustre and the points he makes are not in depth.

I apologize if I come as rude when making a point or if they are a little farfetched. =/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realized, that I made so many mistakes in that post. lol.

Looking over my post because of spelling mistakes and all that jazz isn't appealing so please excuse any mistakes and my laziness for not fixing them.

Just finished rereading the thread, I need to be on PC to do a more thorough analyzing but so far based on what I've read, toadsworthy is a scumlean for me.

I'll elaborate when I get home but for one I don't like how he's being vague...? and not contributing as much other players I'm townleaning. He gives off this passive impression like he's not part of town, just blending in? Like, even Bri, who is new, is contributing more than him.

Anyway, some posts that made me think what I think:

Asking for another person's opinion but not stating why they think so.

This sounds like that "wow good job people!" posts mafia can make to seem like they're on town's side

What "something"?
Also your explanation indicates you want others to do the work, instead of presenting evidence yourself.

I don't know, I feel a very weak play out of you. I'm gonna give a better look through when I get home and not on mobile.

wow, says that they appreciate context but then completely takes my posts out of it.

1. I asked that question to Kermit because I wanted to know if they thought Zendel was a scum lean or not, because if they were going to scum the lean the people who scum lean zendel while also thinking Zendel's posts were weird I thought that would shady. I'm sorry I didn't post more context for that question, but I didn't want to spoonfeed a question so that I could get an honest answer in return.

2. People were starting to question me at that time, I was following the thread on my phone at work, and so I wanted to say that I would follow up later. Activity in the past few games has been minimal a lot of the time, so I was making a general comment about that.

toadsworthy said:
Kirby in past games, from what I remember, even if you question him he stubbornly sticks to whatever he thinks. So when me and byngo started pressuring him to actually answer the question, I didn't think he would actually do it. I was legit surprised to see him pick 5 scum people, and while the picks seemed random enough, i feel like he didn't want to
This is from my said follow-up and is what I was referring to in kirby.

To recount my train of thought on things:
1. interaction with Kirby which I then explained, I waited a little bit to explain it to see if anything else happened or anyone else saw it.
2. During the initial posts section thing I said Uttumori and byngo peaked my attention, because RQS sounded like they wanted to blend in, but I then said I like their efforts since then.
3. People were debating Zendel, I said they lean scum. Then I made some posts following up on why I think that because there seems to be different people with different opinions and I was asked to. There more recent efforts do seem more like typical town zendel, but that doesn't change what I already saw.

Also a reads list from everyone would be delightful. :blush: :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're either trolling, scum with Zendel, or just stupid.

So is everybody who disagrees with you stupid? Hahaha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

any suggestions?

now that more time has passed, zendels quietness is pretty strange. his activity so far is noticbly lower than previous games, where typically he'd be vomiting posts. could be cuz he's busy but i don't recall if he said he is

You posted this at 5am (exactly 5am, wow) for me, I went to bed at around 11:20pm - 11:30pm and nobody was around before then so I turned off all of my devices and watched TV. Apple posted at 11:31pm and then a discussion started which is hilarious because I was sleeping and of course it starts when I'm not here. :D

Also the activity beforehand wasn't amazing so I didn't have much to reply to, which is a shame. =/

Zendel said:
I feel as though Toad is trying way too hard to make me seem scummy, if you look at his posts he is saying that people should take a look at the Luigi's Mansion game and the Theme-less game to compare them to my behaviour in this game. What he isn't telling you is that those were probably my best games, he isn't linking you to the Overwatch or the Paper Mario game because he knows those are my worst games and I am behaving similarly to those because they were the only times I had to defend myself (So pointing out how I'm defensive in this game and not in those two is an unfair comparison). The Paper Mario game was the most recent and the worst for me so if you really want to see how I act when I'm in an uncomfortable situation I suggest the Paper Mario and Overwatch games should be looked at. Apart from this Toad isn't really making an effort when he usually does as town, his posts are lacklustre and the points he makes are not in depth.

are you kidding me....... I was asked to go find examples to explain my point. I did notice the similar "not feeling noticed" explanations but I looked at games where you were in different positions for a reason. In themeless you were universally townread through the whole game and played really well, obviously in Paper mario it wasn't as good of a game but in both you were town so I tried to take examples from both to look at your meta overall and compare it to those first few "off" posts here. I don't feel like the two matched up hence why I voiced my concerns. I feel like I'm getting sussed for having a different opinion. I put in work to look back at posts and make my point "in depth" like aya asked but because everyone just doesn't agree everyone just thinks I'm scum.

I'm done talking about Zendel right now. I'm moving on to other people, but feel free to ask questions about my thoughts on the matter... I still scum lean them overall, but its fricking day 1 and I expect feelings and views to change. Things like making the first color-coded reads list out of everyone with valid reads is definitely helpful. Maybe they just had another bad day that first day. I'm not voting anyone yet, I never said I was, but I had a opinion, I was asked to provide more detail on it, so thats what I did

Also I apologize to Mog for saying that the only things you have done is comment on me, which is incorrect and I'm really sorry if that came across as rude. It's what you've commented on the most but not entirely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you kidding me....... I was asked to go find examples to explain my point. I did notice the similar "not feeling noticed" explanations but I looked at games where you were in different positions for a reason. In themeless you were universally townread through the whole game and played really well, obviously in Paper mario it wasn't as good of a game but in both you were town so I tried to take examples from both to look at your meta overall and compare it to those first few "off" posts here. I don't feel like the two matched up hence why I voiced my concerns. I feel like I'm getting sussed for having a different opinion. I put in work to look back at posts and make my point "in depth" like aya asked but because everyone just doesn't agree everyone just thinks I'm scum.

I'm done talking about Zendel right now. I'm moving on to other people, but feel free to ask questions about my thoughts on the matter... I still scum lean them overall, but its fricking day 1 and I expect feelings and views to change. Things like making the first color-coded reads list out of everyone with valid reads is definitely helpful. Maybe they just had another bad day that first day. I'm not voting anyone yet, I never said I was, but I had a opinion, I was asked to provide more detail on it, so thats what I did

I understand how you feel, being sussed for having a different opinion is annoying. It happened many times in the Paper Mario game and people were blinded by their own thoughts and never considered the alternatives, the alternatives being other people's thoughts, we lost the game because of it and I don't want that to happen again. I can empathize with you but I'm still on the fence about you.

I'm gonna look back at everyone's posts, write up some reads, but I then I need to do irl work for the rest of the day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I apologize to Mog for saying that the only things you have done is comment on me, which is incorrect and I'm really sorry if that came across as rude. It's what you've commented on the most but not entirely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I understand how you feel, being sussed for having a different opinion is annoying. It happened many times in the Paper Mario game and people were blinded by their own thoughts and never considered the alternatives, the alternatives being other people's thoughts, we lost the game because of it and I don't want that to happen again. I can empathize with you but I'm still on the fence about you.

ironically those "not feeling heard/ understood" posts are exactly how I'm starting to feel. I don't expect anyone to town-read me honestly, my play has been sub-par so far... but I've felt the need to explain myself moreso up to this point. I will try to collect myself in an organized reads list and hopefully move on

I haven't commented on you the most either. I think you're feeling defensive because i put you on my five scum reads but i made clear i was only choosing names for discussion value and not because i actually scum read you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to mention fairly hypocritical that you defend yourself when someone mentions your quitness but you use that as an example to scum read me

I haven't commented on you the most either. I think you're feeling defensive because i put you on my five scum reads but i made clear i was only choosing names for discussion value and not because i actually scum read you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to mention fairly hypocritical that you defend yourself when someone mentions your quitness but you use that as an example to scum read me

Hypocritical but necessary, I was inactive because I was asleep and if people are going to scum read me for it/sus me then I should probably tell them, right?

The scum read was hypothetical in a way, your posts didn't have much in them so I thought that you may be reluctant to share your opinion and you were maybe lurking. I assumed that if you started posting then you would be done work, again hypothetical. I knew it wasn't really a fair read but I shared my opinion. Heyden also pointed out that you were quite in your first game as scum so I thought maybe that would correlate with how you're playing now.

You're on invincible mode as well + you being busy is hard to read but I threw out the possibility and it may or may not be wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought you made another post about me but it was only two, oops. Sorry about that. :confused:

Zendel - not explaining this anymore. I felt their first few posts were off, I answered questions and followed-up. There building my trust with their posts today, but I'm not just going to throw out what I think because everyone disagrees.

Kirbystarship - didn't answer the RQS, it was low hanging fruit, but I wanted to follow-up on it. I didn't expect Kirby to actually give me an answer, so i was really shocked when he did. I think he didn't want to look out of place so he ended up answering it. The only helpful thing so far from them is a scum lean on Zendel, an albeit weaker one even than mine.

Brijade07 so far has been doing an excellent job in their first game, very impressive. I feel like they did their research before this game since they know terminology like "sheep" and their input, while it hasn't been the most useful in scum hunting, seems genuine and organic rather than trying to hide something which is what I would expect from a newbie scum. Have you played forum mafia somewhere else?

Uttumori I thought your RQS was vague, however just like Brijade, your questioning of sensai seems valid although maybe a little unnecessary since it was just a little RQS question. Can't wait for your full reads list :). You also questioned zendel's post, other than that you have been saying who is town, so I'd like to see who you think is actually scum.

Curry one post besides RQS and it was prodding at kirby. Come back to us and if you actually have an actual argument to anything then please vocalize it better than one word

Arztotskan - I want more past their initial reads, because they were extremely fast-paced for a few hours in and I want to see how they follow-up on them.

PandaDarling - I feel like they want to scum read me off something besides the zendel ordeal, hence the exchange last night. Went from that to asking me about what I think about Dolby and Heyden, which seemed like trying to look town-helpful while doing it. Everything thing else she has said has been piggybacking off of others

pandadarling said:
I agree with Aya... Zendels tone is the same (from last game where he was town) and I scum read him incorrectly, they just come across a but snarky (no offence) which gives off an insincere tone and doesn't sit right to me.

in this quote you say you agree that Zendel is town sounding, but also they seem insincere and doesn't sit right with you... so like which one is it? Then she said something also going off someone else's post about mog's apparent inactivity (which was grasping I will agree) then in her next post rescinded it. So panda is doing a lot right now, but I don't see how its shaping her idea of who is scum and I think she is pursuing people for the wrong reasons. In Paper mario mafia she was all over the place and more aggressive at the start, but at least there was a constant train of thought on each person.

KermitTea - they are first to start scum hunting apple based on their experience with him. Its aggressive and genuine imo. I feel like they are going to be an important one to keep apple, dolby, heyden in check. There notion about people jumping on the Zendel train this quote:
KermitTeam said:
that's a lot of people jumping onto the zendel train now which leaves me inclined to believe chances are he isn't maf
also feels like some advanced analysis which will help us long-term in this game too

Qwerty111, Ashvenn, Yzanda, Sensaigallade - either one or zero posts... I like water rings on my finely varnished wooden tables and I will HAVE NO COASTERS IN THIS HOUSE THANK YOU. One or two of these people will probably end up being scum tbh

Apple2013 - Looking at his town meta, he plays a lot more casual and questioning at the start. He doesn't start getting this sarcastic and non-helpful town attitude until later. He seems more on edge, much different from the start of paper-mario mafia. Since people like linked quotes for comparison here you go.

starts with this day 1 post and continues to next page
apple2013 said:
Hope you have fun at prom. I'm getting town reads from Dan, he seems pretty sincere. However I haven't played with him in quite awhile.
qpple2013 said:
Just first impression I'm getting town reads from Jacob. f11 and Seroja you two are neutral for me. Also, is f11 Chrystina?
apple2013 said:
I'm aware that it is basically useless but I'd still like you to pick one. Who are you reading as someone who might be scum right now? Even if you're just picking from your gut instinct.
apple2013 said:
Interesting that you seem to be covering all of your bases here. You think my questioning of a newer player is scummy? You realize new players can be scum too, right? What makes Corrie more vulnerable?
You are completely twisting my words. I simply asked who you think the scum could be based on gut instinct. Your sudden defense and retaliation is pretty fishy. I'm not even trying to lynch you haha, however with such a strange response you are definitely on my list of suspicions now.
Her RQS sounded the most suspicious to me out of everyone else's who had posted at that point (Post #70 if you want to read). Just because I asked her something first does not mean I can't ask others questions in the future as well. I didn't think I would get an answer from the person I wanted if I just asked a general question, as you can probably agree with me about because so far Corrie seems pretty evasive.

But now Apple seems to have skipped the genuine scum hunting portion from this game and went straight to the being a snide guy that makes bold statements from the start.

apple2013 said:
Fair enough but that doesn't change the fact that the post is overly wordy and is largely filler.
apple2013 said:
Oh that makes a lot of sense. I have always hated Karen's playstyle.

apple2013 said:
I think the toadsworthy post is particularly notable, however I still think Zendel > toadsworthy in terms of scumminess.
apple2013 said:
pretty atypical of you to scumread someone based on activity in the first 7 hours of the game

xCleb - he is playing the same as every game so far, he hates RQS and anyone sussing him on it will raise red flags to me. Go read all games so far with him, it reads almost exactly the same.

Dolby - I feel like your early game is always town organizer, and in past games I've seen that happen. But I don't wanna go on that meta because your posts so far have been very genuine and helpful and we need an organized voice like that, especially myself lol

Ayaya - I disagree with how you have been pressuring me especially, I answered your questions but I feel like you just disagree with my opinion. You haven't played with Zendel, so its hard to get a feel for them just looking back their posts... But your actively scum hunting and being helpful/ purposeful with your posts and it feels very town so far.

heyden - I don't know why people are town-reading Heyden tbh, he says my posts have been contentless yet his contributions haven't really been helpful for anyone to read anyone. I will say he is scum hunting in his own way like I typically see like the "who wants to be lynched" post and I feel like he is always quick to add input about set-ups and roles when he is town, he did in Paper mario and people wanted to scum read him for it. Calling out Cleb's RQS seems dumb too, because cleb is like that every time and you should know it

mogyay - mog's posts are falling a little flat to me.
mogyay said:
to elaborate on my '5 scum reads' which are weak as **** but i wanted to generate some conversation so..

zendal - very defensive, appears to be appealing to emotion, calling someone out unnecessarily just to regard it in the same paragraph
sensai- didn't like how they called out utti three times, made me think they didn't want to call anyone else out and perhaps sheep on sussing utti. also didn't like how they didn't read q 4, highly likely they misread but maybe avoiding the question
kermit - idk i dont like how u sussed trundle when he did say he was busy and the game legit did just start?
qwerty - i randomly picked out someone who hadn't posted just in case there's a maf lurker about
kat - everyone above apart from kermit is relatively inexperienced so i stuck you in, sorry

or for example, you post saying "oh these reads are crap and the question is silly" but then feel the need to defend them anyway. You don't get a pass on being so defensive for no reason just because ily so much.

byngo - like uttumori, I didn't like your RQS being sooooo casual, but your efforts since then have changed how I feel about that first red flag. Your analysis of everything seems genuine and I like your being level-headed in responding to Karen's post about the seidel train.

with that I won't be as involved the rest of the day... I have so much to do. I may or may not vote because I feel doubtful about my reads so far based on feedback. Looking back at my posts they seem less enthusiastic and happy which just isn't me. I honestly think its irl stuff, I'm very stressed with clinical/ work/ living alone/ moving in two weeks and I thinks its affecting me more than I'd care to let on to. I hate to regress to ATE bull****, but I can understand why my posts' tone feels different tbh. I apparently forgot how to be a town because I've only been host and scum the past four games lol. @ me any questions and I will try to respond but I'll probably be on mobile.

- - - Post Merge - - -

all of the above are scum or town leans, its still only day 1, so I'm leaving room for expectations and perspectives to change

i never said the question was silly, i didn't mean to say my 'reads' crap just that they didn't have much substance since not a lot had happened. also ok sorry for being so defensive but do you know how hard it is when the game started yesterday and in that time i've done two ten hour shifts, i'm sorry that i'm struggling with balancing my time but i feel a bit attacked for it while in other games people seemed to understand i was very busy, but ok no point crying about it i will try harder to contribute more, reads will be up in the next few hours

EBWOP: ^^ I feel like in past games where dolby was mafia he played town organizer early***

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, the "seidel train" haha.

Autocorrect is a jerk! :p

overtime I type your name it try to make it that...

Back