• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Paper Mario mafia had a strongman...............
and I made it a strengthened shot rather than an extra kill, but I mean theres nothing saying it has to be one or the other

these kills seem strange, and I wonder if Sensai jailed anyone or not?
Kermit why kill someone who is just going to be mod killed? wth or go for someone coasting, not someone who is absent!!

If mafia used strongman wouldn't the Kp go down to 1?
Based on f11's clarification, the Mafia's KP would move up to 3.

Which...actually isn't in the role description, looking at it now...

Role said:
  • One Shot Strongman
    • You are White Diamond, the one shot strongman. You are the presumably the most important member of the diamond authority. You send in kills along with your mafia team. Once in a game at night, you can send in a strong kill, meaning it cannot be stopped by anything.
Note the bold. This has no connotation of adding an extra kill onto the Mafia's KP, only that the "strong kill" can't be stopped. Apple had to have gotten prior clarification to this, since this gives the same connotation as the Strongman from Paper Mario Mafia.

If anybody received a vision from an oracle, or a day-use action from an inventor, they should speak up about that to

Paper Mario mafia had a strongman...............
and I made it a strengthened shot rather than an extra kill, but I mean theres nothing saying it has to be one or the other

these kills seem strange, and I wonder if Sensai jailed anyone or not?
Kermit why kill someone who is just going to be mod killed? wth or go for someone coasting, not someone who is absent!!

Goes to show how much I pay attention

''I'm willing to bet two people that are scum that led different lynch trains so they could confuse people on who to choose.''

u did say lead unless im misinterpreting i am v tired

Inserting text here cause TBT won't let me just copy two quotes.

Curry said:
I feel as though there was scum on both trains between Zendel and Qwerty votes in which to try and split the vote and cause confusion to then possibly get someone like Kirby lynched still since the votes would be spread out. I'll go back and reread EoD again, but I feel as though there's scum in both camps as they tried to play it and spread their votes to help save scum and still try and get Kirby lynched by policy of him getting the most votes first, even if it didn't end up working.

because I pm'd f11 and she said they would be replaced tomorrow at the EARLIEST

also there's always a stigma around replacements in the first place I.e. Why would the person leave the game so yeah I figured I should use my shot before I die and there would be low risk, possibly high reward for shooting yzanda because I highly doubt a blue would be so inactive

because I pm'd f11 and she said they would be replaced tomorrow at the EARLIEST

also there's always a stigma around replacements in the first place I.e. Why would the person leave the game so yeah I figured I should use my shot before I die and there would be low risk, possibly high reward for shooting yzanda because I highly doubt a blue would be so inactive

but a derka derka new person who forgot they signed up would

Based on f11's clarification, the Mafia's KP would move up to 3.

Which...actually isn't in the role description, looking at it now...

Note the bold. This has no connotation of adding an extra kill onto the Mafia's KP, only that the "strong kill" can't be stopped. Apple had to have gotten prior clarification to this, since this gives the same connotation as the Strongman from Paper Mario Mafia.

Or I just interpreted it differently than you? You are very good at making an ass out of yourself regardless of how much I think you're town. I don't think I put even 5% of the effort into reading the role that you did, I just skimmed it and assumed it was a mafia vigilante.

a coasting person has a higher chance of being blue than an inactive

now that I think it probably wasn't the best move but at least that's one person less to worry about now

Or I just interpreted it differently than you? You are very good at making an ass out of yourself regardless of how much I think you're town. I don't think I put even 5% of the effort into reading the role that you did, I just skimmed it and assumed it was a mafia vigilante.
Calm yourself. Your petty insults aren't going to do anything to change my opinion.

If others in the game needed clarification on it (multiple people were confused on the role, judging by the posts from Today thus far), then it isn't far fetched to say that you needed the same clarification, and asked over PM.

Toads, questioning Karen at this point is worthless because if there's no CC, they're confirmed town/psychopath, far more likely the former.

I didn't even use a question. See day 1 where I said I didn't want carelessness to overrun another game, I'm going to bed

Toads, questioning Karen at this point is worthless because if there's no CC, they're confirmed town/psychopath, far more likely the former.
Looking at it now, Strongman is also a possibility. It's essentially equal shot for any of these, best case scenario being Vigilante.

Calm yourself. Your petty insults aren't going to do anything to change my opinion.

If others in the game needed clarification on it (multiple people were confused on the role, judging by the posts from Today thus far), then it isn't far fetched to say that you needed the same clarification, and asked over PM.

Okay, whatever. You just seem such an obvious town but you keep bringing up the most ******** things.

Reflected on it a bit, and I really think that's a slip coming from trundle. That being said, the day just started, and wasting it pressuring someone we're almost certainly going to lynch would be a horrible waste of a day. Ayaya/Kat are a good place to start with investigations as to who's mafia.

Reflected on it a bit, and I really think that's a slip coming from trundle. That being said, the day just started, and wasting it pressuring someone we're almost certainly going to lynch would be a horrible waste of a day. Ayaya/Kat are a good place to start with investigations as to who's mafia.

At this point if you think it's a slip there is nothing I can do, I'm just gonna say lynch me if you end up wanting to and I'll just post my reads as normal once I get the time.

holy crap didn't expect that many kills

i got a pm notifying me ayaya is town
So only possible Mafia role for Ayaya would be Godfather then, it looks like. I highly doubt this is a bluff, since this would hang Byngo, and probably Ayaya as well.

Back