• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

1. xCleb strong town; based off qwerty's seemingly forced push/post on him + good content
2. Dolby null-(/scum). I can't tell whether his push on ayaya/zendel was an attempt to get a lynch off qwerty and others or a genuine read that they are scum. Keep a close eye on him.
3. Ayaya i think she's town. From the post earlier where she had a lot of nulls, I think that's quite appropriate at the time of posting. Like only people who are confident geniuses and/or are maf could whip up a list so early on with leans for nearly everyone. When I play maf I would never make a list full of null reads as that only invites attacks. Plus as maf it's easy to have leans on people to manipulate others. Idk if this entirely made sense so yeah feel free to ask :p
4. Heyden null-scum. What stuck out to me was how he picked up I was blue and had to announce it to everyone (I never implied that I was, btw) and also he kept telling me not to claim etcetcetc. I'm not sure what to think of it. Also worthy to note is that I believed Dolby is the one who wanted me to claim.
5. Zendel null but based on other reactions inclined to believe is town, as I mentioned earlier. His posts and interactions don't stick out to me either.
6. Mogyay null-scum. She is coasting through and the one decent post she had that i remember was just a list of several names and some of her thoughts on them. Keep an eye out
7. SensaiGallade i had null-scum before but it looks like activity has picked up. I'll put it back to null. I haven't had time to fully comb through all posts so I'll have it as null. I'll get back to it later if I can.
8. Yzanda really, really inactive...2 posts afaik.
9. Endless pretty sure it's town. Playing the same way as did in overwatch. Posting good content.
10. Byngo null-scum. Not doing much other than some forced jabs/comments here and there and also managing to hide in the background. It had a rather forced push on me.
11. Toadsworthy null. I had as null-scum before iirc but he's asking good questions and contributing. Nothing sticks out to me recently.
12. Kirbystarship town. I buy his claim. It would be absolutely nuts for mafia to claim RB...
13. Brijade07 null-town. Been posting some good content and nothing sticks out to me. After reading other's reads (forgot who) I also believe it's town.
14. Uttumori null but weird. Iirc d1 quite a few people had him on "name the scum team, go" and now he's just disappeared. Hasn't done much.
15. Curry null-scum. He's also been coasting through. He did say he was busy though but he completely skipped the eod drama. Seems quite convenient but people have lives. Leaning more towards null as I'm typing but yeah...also his reasoning on voting me d1 was really meh.
16. Arstotzkan null. I read through the thread and apparently aka Kat?. I think I'm missing the posts you guys are discussing because during my skim I found...like nothing that I remember.
17. PandaDarling null-town. She's been posting some good content. Flipped a few times during d1 eod, other than that, nothing sticks out.
18. KermitTea me town
19. Qwerty111 dead
20. Apple2013 null-town. Seems like the normal town Trundle.

Tldr;
Strongest town reads atm: Cleb/Kirby > Endless > Trundle/Aya/Brijade.

And sorry this isn't much better than the last post :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

o whoops looks like a lot of people just posted uh hold up

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay mog is back to null her last few posts were good

Ok, because my desperation (it's true) is being mentioned a lot, it was primarily because we still had Kirby in the lead with something like 20 minutes left. Ayaya was my preferred lynch over Zendal at the time, but I felt that pretty much any lynch was better than a Kirby lynch at said point. I only was really pushing Zendal and Ayaya as lynches, and Qwerty as well because I thought that a Qwerty lynch could get the lynch off of Kirby quicker. Keep in mind, Kirby was set until about 20 minutes before EoD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Kermit, it was me who pushed you to claim

in reply to karen

"it" had lol

i mentioned u like twice, and then voted you. if that's considered a forced push, i guess i am ********

idk in my skim iirc you were like one of the most against me n you've just been making comments here and there
n yeah sorry lol pronoun problems

- - - Post Merge - - -

@dolby why did you want me to claim? were you so set on lynching me or..

ahh **** guys i spent most of the day sleeping because i'm lazy. i was pretty unsure on how to take the voting to be honest, i can see that there's a slight possibility of their being scum in the qwerty vote, i'm sure the more experienced players knew from the start that qwerty's lack of activity in almost all their games would look suspicious however i don't think they would have lead it like curry said.. in fact it was kirby who lead it so unless you're calling him scum i don't see how your logic works. i think that town probably pushed both of the zendal and qwerty lynch so i was more looking for unusual voting behaviour which includes you and your vote on karen and aya not voting at all.

But I never said "lead it," I said played it, that doesn't have to mean lead. Scum don't always want to lead lynches, when lynches get lead and end up being a mislynch it puts that person in heat, mafia don't want that. No, I don't think Kirby is scum as demonstrated by my reads but that doesn't mean there isn't scum in the Kirby train which was the point I was making.

I'm confused on the first part of the bold saying "i'm sure more experienced players knew from the start that qwerty's lack of activity in almost all their games would look suspicious" I'm kinda confused on what you mean here, could you reword this?

My vote was made way before EoD, I had no option to change it cause I didn't see the thread explode since I was gone. With the information I had at the time, me being a strong advocate for always a Day 1 lynch, and Karen as my top scum read at the time, I stand by my vote. Whether or not people find the reasoning to be weak or not. I won't sit here and claim I had a big case on her to get everyone to wagon me, but I stand by my vote for what it was and if that makes me scummy so be it.

idk in my skim iirc you were like one of the most against me n you've just been making comments here and there
n yeah sorry lol pronoun problems

- - - Post Merge - - -

@dolby why did you want me to claim? were you so set on lynching me or..

It was based off of what Heyden said about you sifting blue, not that Iwas intent on lynching you at the time(I wasn't)

Gonna wait on Kat's response to this before saying anything on the issue. I have something in mind, but I don't wanna spill just yet.

''I'm willing to bet two people that are scum that led different lynch trains so they could confuse people on who to choose.''

u did say lead unless im misinterpreting i am v tired

8XSR0vg.jpg

“Hello again to all of you watching on the Nephrite Uncovering Telecast, otherwise known as NUT. My name is Nephrite, and today on NUT we will be showing the viewers a play by play walk through of the Diamond vs Off Color conflict.

It’s been a few hours since the first attack between factions. The humans are waking up, but unbeknownst to them, the Diamond authority has utilized their slumber hours to retaliate! The last gem poofed was an allie to the Diamonds --- it really set them off!!!

In a bloodbath of rage, a split attack was conducted by the authority, they attacked from all angles! No one is safe, being within range of even a finger of the Diamonds could mean devastation.
If you are listening to this broadcast, you are advised to stay out of harm’s way. The dreaded off-colors appear fuming…. A little redder than normal…..

This can’t end well…..”

Transmission cut.

Connie (Heyden), a humanoid of the planet earth, was murdered in her sleep.

Rutile (SensaiGallade), a disgraceful off-color, was shattered.

Steven Universe (Mogyay), a sort of- Human gem hybrid, was shattered… er.. Murdered.

Lion (Yzanda), unidentified creature, was killed.

Town remaining: ??/??
Mafia remaining: 4/5

Players remaining: 15/20
Mafia KP: 2

You have 48 hours to decide on a new lynch candidate. Good luck!​

Back