Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

I sense some major scum swaying here but I can't tell which way

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going anti meta, voting qwerty

Should we lynch Zendel or Qwerty? With Qwerty there is less chance of him/her actually ever coming into the thread but Zendel will definitely be back. However a cop could inspect either of them. Thoughts @Dolby?

Qwery isn't going to put much of a resistance to being lynched. Both are worthless cop inspections. Maybe Zendal is a good Oracle inspect

I don't think zendel can keep up their schtick if they are mafia anyway... we need to just question him more aggressively tomorrow, and he will break

omg b4 anyone says im appealing to emotion im not im actually just not good a player karen, read up on my past games if u have time and if im 'coasting' god knows what others are doing but duly noted im not doing anything ugh

Okay, was keeping quiet for a bit to see what would happen with the lynch, and it's off Kirby at this point, so no point in holding back anymore.

If Zendel is Town, Dolby needs a serious look for essentially leading this bandwagon so close to EoD. Along with that, I think if Dolby flips scum, then Kirby is also scum, judging by how hard Dolby has been pushing to get the lynch off of Kirby.

I won't be voting Zendel at this point, because I think it's actually quite disgusting that this bandwagon was led without him being around. I'm already Scum-Reading Dolby for that alone.

Dude, I've been ****ing pushing Zendal/Ayaya for 6 hourd

If Qwerty flips town, I hate you all for the resistance I've had to fight through to try to get Ayaya/Zendal up

ok y'all are making me feel bad about my vote on zendal im sorry ill move it i know i seem so scummy but its just this is totally qwerty all over but maybe theyre using that to their advantage

ugh it's cool like I only know 5 of the people in here tbh I haven't read up on past games

but I'm gonna keep my vote on you only because when byngo said shameless bandwagon I expected it to go zendel, not qwerty so I'm sorta sus

In response to Toads

Pressuring Brijade, who blatantly stated that it was their first game over whether it really was their first game

Filler up until she talks about Panda. Talks about three different people's stances, and voices agreement with Byngo and Panda. Fairly pockety

I don't like this post. I'm not exactly in a position where I can break it down, but
1. What was stated about Kermit's filler had already been stated
2. Second paragraph main section, which pertains to me, criticizes me for meta-analyzes Kirby, scum-reading me for it, then saying it's within my meta to meta frequently. However, this criticizism is in an indirect manor, without addresses me, and addressing only Kat. Basically avoiding confronting me, while taking contradictory stances on my analysis of Kirby
3. Third main section pertaining to Toads and Zendal. Accuses Toad of being off. That's actually all and well, and I agreed with the statement at the time, until I noticed this post from her

Literally calls Toad out for not pointing out the differences between Zendal in this an past games, but fails to do so when evaluating toads

Defense of Zendal

More defense of Zendal

This is actually fine, but it gives us little in contribution. Attacks Toads for filler

Response to Toads defense, weak

This covers everything since the RQS up to the pretty much entirely nulled reads this. Could see Ayaya as weak town, but the blatant buddying with Zendal makes me think otherwise. That being said, I'm fine with a Kermit lynch, but I would prefer lynches of both of them to a lynch on Kirby
1. I don't see how that is pressuring, I just wanted to know if she's sheeping, have experience with mafia somewhere, or she's in a scum team and was explained how the game works. If it's the second then I'd treat them differently because she has experienced and can't be passed as "new player mistake" in case she messed up. Like she did play unlike most new players

2. I'm just sharing my thoughts? And I agree with Panda that's that, idk how this can be considered pocketing?

3. I didn't confrot you in that post because I don't see you as being scum, I'm just bringing up possibility because people are quick to townreading you, which, knowing your experience and how you play, shouldn't ve done so soon.

4. I mean I was asking because people are saying Zendel's play is different and yet no one is bringing up posts pointing it out the difference. I personally don't see what they're saying, so doesn't it make sense to ask them to show it?

5. Why is defending Zendel a reason to suspect me. Unless Zendel turns out scum, this is just me disagreeing that Zendel seems scummy, I'm just sharing my thoughts on him

6. Yes I'll admit it's weak. I was planning on expanding it today but sadly I was only able to post now.

I'll read the thread properly now

Dude, I've been ****ing pushing Zendal/Ayaya for 6 hourd
Yeah, and you completely backed off from Kirby out of fear that you'll lynch blue. Kirby can't get confirmed unless A) a blue is blocked, and B) that blue reveals that they are blue by claiming blocked in order to confirm Kirby. I think it's far too dangerous to sit here and try to confirm Kirby at this point, which is why I'm leaving my vote.

Yeah, and you completely backed off from Kirby out of fear that you'll lynch blue. Kirby can't get confirmed unless A) a blue is blocked, and B) that blue reveals that they are blue by claiming blocked in order to confirm Kirby. I think it's far too dangerous to sit here and try to confirm Kirby at this point, which is why I'm leaving my vote.

And we know that your wagon is pretty much confirmed town/jester now, and mine easily can be scum

Back