Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

I feel like these reads were kinda rushed IMO. And also did you read KermitTea roleclaim? In the reads you didn't seem to see that she soft claim blue? And after N1 she claim vig and told us who she killed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Overall I feel like you missed a lot.

Ah no i dont think i saw it, i quickly skim read the thread so i probs missed it, i'll go check for it now,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Found it, tbh i dont know if i want to trust kermit's claim either, i dont really trust claims in general so

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then again if kerms claim is true, why would she pick yzanda out of everyone else?

Ah no i dont think i saw it, i quickly skim read the thread so i probs missed it, i'll go check for it now,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Found it, tbh i dont know if i want to trust kermit's claim either, i dont really trust claims in general so

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then again if kerms claim is true, why would she pick yzanda out of everyone else?

What role do you think she could be if you don't trust her claim? I don't think she would be mafia or Psychopath do to already 2 third parties. And I don't think we would have a third one. And her kill seems to be true.

kermit is at worst Psychopath, and pretty much confirmed vig. Kill was to keep us from wasting a lynch on Yzanda later on

where was this at

i looked through her posts and don't see that reasoning from her, unless ur assuming this implies that

Yeah, it pretty clearly does. Plus it was really common reasoning back in 2014 on here for vig shots

its ****ty reasoning

yzanda was gonna be modkilled or replaced. actually y I believe her claim tho cuz maf def wouldn't waste a kill on someone that hadn't done squat

its ****ty reasoning

yzanda was gonna be modkilled or replaced. actually y I believe her claim tho cuz maf def wouldn't waste a kill on someone that hadn't done squat

ooh i see, i completely forgot about replacements/modkills

meh my only goal was to 1) reduce wasted lynches and 2) not hit blue in the case that i'd die

i asked a host and she said it would take a day at least for replacements to fill in

(and now we have 2 replacements already which is already enough to worry about)

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw i'm having a change of thought. the more i think about it, the possibility of zendel being maf is high

meh my only goal was to 1) reduce wasted lynches and 2) not hit blue in the case that i'd die

i asked a host and she said it would take a day at least for replacements to fill in

(and now we have 2 replacements already which is already enough to worry about)

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw i'm having a change of thought. the more i think about it, the possibility of zendel being maf is high

I'm going through the thread right now (more in depth), so it would really help to see why you think zendel being scum is a big possibility. going off on a first impression alone I still have him pegged as null to non sus.

I'm going through the thread right now (more in depth), so it would really help to see why you think zendel being scum is a big possibility. going off on a first impression alone I still have him pegged as null to non sus.

purely speculation on my part --

why did mog die? trundle (regardless of my thoughts on him) had a good post looking into how mog's death might be correlated w/ how she kept saying she'd prefer a zendel lynch > qwerty lynch.

why didn't i die when i lowkey leaked blue? either maf wanted to frame me somehow, or because i kept reading zendel as town throughout the day (except my vote on him which 1) i explained somewhere and 2) wasn't because i scumread zendel)

also i probably should've reworded my orig post that you quoted from high to higher. i'm still not too sold on zendel being maf, because i agree that his posting seems normal

A bit of an non-intuitive read, but I find seroja (ayaya) s defense of trundle to be a towntell. A partner (if he is mafia, which I would be flabbergasted were he not) would've long since given up on him and bussed him.

I'm not going to deign to reply to trundles case on me, since, as others have pointed out, it has a completely false premise.

I still would appreciate reads from you trundle, and I feel like it's important to mention to everyone here not to get distracted by trundle and stop pursuing other people to generate content and help discern mafia for later dates.

@Seroja the reason trundles post was a slip is that the strongman roles description states "can send in a strengthened kill once". Given that a) normal mafia send in kills and b) regular strongmen don't provide extra kills, just can send in a "strengthened" kill once per game, it's non-sensical for trundle to have assumed that it sends in an extra kill. The theorised reason that he knew this is that it was presented more explicitly in the mafia chat. Does that make more sense for you?

Trundle is a lover of bussing, and I feel like his play with regard to zendel could have some weight. This isn't me saying that I think zendel might be mafia, this is me saying I need to have a second look at zendel and start from ground up. It's perfectly likely that I might just get him as town again.

I'll post an updated reads list later.

I still feel like Uttormori is Scum. I just really didn't like so many nulls in her reads. Yes my reads had a lot of nulls on Day1. But having a lot of nulls on day2 kinda feel scummy. Feels like you really didn't keep up with the thread. And I still don't like how she was not very active after day1.

So looking at your reads you have 10 nulls and 3 town leans. I can agree with your 3 town leans. I do hope you can update your reads before end of day.

I feel like she is more scummy to me than Apple.

thanks for the explanations abe and karen. btw when is eod? I'm sorry I'm really scrambling to put my thoughts/reads together.

Back