• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

I don't think there could be two third parties though, if duplicates are a thing I'll be open to the idea.
Is more than 1 third party possible?

no duplicates doesn't equal not more than one 3rd party. It means there isn't two Sapphires (Cops), or two Zircons (Unlynchers). But there could still be a Zircon and a Bismuth even if there are no dupes, if that makes sense.

What do you mean good game town lost 4 players. That isn't good.
I said good game to them because they did well in the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is more than 1 third party possible?

no duplicates doesn't equal not more than one 3rd party. It means there isn't two Sapphires (Cops), or two Zircons (Unlynchers). But there could still be a Zircon and a Bismuth even if there are no dupes, if that makes sense.

That's what I meant by my post, I should have clarified. :)

No psychopath would own up to a kill when it's quite likely that the role they claim would get counterclaimed. Karen's almost certainly town, and anyone implying anything else needs to rethink their perspective.

No psychopath would own up to a kill when it's quite likely that the role they claim would get counterclaimed. Karen's almost certainly town, and anyone implying anything else needs to rethink their perspective.

Why would someone counterclaim a psychopath's kill/role claim?

Day 2 reads

xCleb- town lean always seems to be asking questions and moving the thread along trying to find mafia.

Dolby- town lean seems to be asking a lot of questions and trying to get players posting and a lot more active. One big thing about scum Dolby and town Dolby is how active he is.

Ayaya- town lean nothing has changed about her still going with my first reads on her.

Zendel- town lean they seem to be playing like town looking at his passed games.

Endless- town lean them seem to be playing like town and asking questions on players he think is scum. I don't know endless's games as mafia but as far as I played with him he has only been town.

Byngo- town lean on Kat's claiming Unlycher I don't think that role would likely need to protect mafia. But just in case I think cop needs to inspect her.

Toads- town lean same thoughts as last reads.

Brijade- town lean I looked back at her posts and all of them feel helpful and I like how she is doing in the game.

Uttumori- scum lean at first I townleaned her because she was active and putting effort in but now she is being less active kinda reminds me of her scum meta.

Curry- still null

Kat- claimed unlycher. I roleblocked Kat because she felt scummy to me and when she didn't explain why she changed her vote very quickly. And looking at the passed games I played with her she seems very active but that was only town and I haven't played with her as scum.

Panda- town lean feel like she is sharing her thoughts a lot.

Kermittea- town claimed Vig and I believe it.

Apple2013- scum lean I feel like the post he made was a scum slip and he seemed to ignore the vig claim post 1048

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have anything to say about the conversation right now?

Do you think there is a strong man, another vigilante or a psychopath?

I think a strong man and 1 vig.

she didn't explain why she changed her vote very quickly said:
people don't read -_-

But quick question on your Dolby read - what was your thoughts on his behavior EoD yesterday? Because it's one of the reasons I'm scumleaning him - I felt like he wasn't asking questions at a really critical time.

i read the last several pages

apparently there's no way im gonna get myself lynched after kats claim, nearly everyone has me town read smh. i guess I've been playing too safely. im the jester

i thought people were def gonna scum read me after that hilarious interaction with trundle

she didn't explain why she changed her vote very quickly said:
people don't read -_-

But quick question on your Dolby read - what was your thoughts on his behavior EoD yesterday? Because it's one of the reasons I'm scumleaning him - I felt like he wasn't asking questions at a really critical time.

I didn't really like how he kinda vote jump around ayaya/ Zendel/ Kermittea. I feel like my town lean on Dolby is weaker do to the vote jump about the 3. So something between null/ town lean? And the 2 people up for lynch end of day 1 was town and 1 was scum. I feel like.

i read the last several pages

apparently there's no way im gonna get myself lynched after kats claim, nearly everyone has me town read smh. i guess I've been playing too safely. im the jester

i thought people were def gonna scum read me after that hilarious interaction with trundle
oh my god crys you troll ah haha

after Byngo claim I don't think we have 3 third party. So I think Psychopath is not in this game. So kills 1 and 2 are from mafia kill 3 strong man and kill 4 vig.

Ftr, ss I've said multiple times at this point, my primary concern was getting the lynch off of Kirby at EOD because he was set with 20 minutes left.

Why would someone counterclaim a psychopath's kill/role claim?

I think he meant owning up to a kill as a vig not psychopath.

Also I've only read from end of night one to the current page, I don't think I can fully catch up with everything from start of Day 1 so I'll just sort thru it quickly. Apologies if I miss something in my future reads.

Just want to let y'all know that it's 12am here right now so I wont be posting much in the next couple of hours (cos sleep).

I'm disappointed. today was gonna be fun : (

i was gonna start contradicting myself, becoming majorly indecisive and accusing other people for,poor reasons like last night. i was even trying to come up with a genuine looking quick topic slip to use towards the end of day

Rolenames are unique.
There could be or couldn't not be any number or third parties but I'm not going to reveal that.

Last edited:
Oh wait I didn't even see the claim until now.

1) lmao
2) lol

Back