• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

You think apple would be dumb enough to do something like that? Or smart enough to do it on purpose for whatever reason?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm leaning more towards uttumori if they don't show up today
Conversely, why would he make that conclusion though? Even if its a dumb slip, it's more likely than him conjuring up the reason, especially when he says its in the role description and it's not.

Conversely, why would he make that conclusion though? Even if its a dumb slip, it's more likely than him conjuring up the reason, especially when he says its in the role description and it's not.

I literally skimmed the role and thought it was an extra kill. Turns out I was right. It's not a scum slip lol, I'm town

I agree with everyone so far, when I was reading through the roles list I thought the strongman role meant that the kill couldn't be stopped no matter what hence why it's called strong kill, it didn't mention that it was an additional kill and confirmation that it was an additional kill role was made by the host after Apple's post.

Apple's post looks like a slip to me and the posts that were defending himself didn't seem right, so I think I will vote for him as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm probably just stupid though. =/

I mean you guys need to realize that there is not a single person who doesn't think I slipped right now. It wouldn't even be a notable or profound slip even if it was one. I kinda shrugged it off at first because I didn't think you guys were going to lynch me over something so stupid but now it seems everyone is in full agreement that I'm scum

I agree with everyone so far, when I was reading through the roles list I thought the strongman role meant that a kill couldn't be stopped no matter what hence why it's called strong kill, it didn't mention that it was an additional kill and confirmation that it was an additional kill role was made by the host after Apple's post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This was meant to be a post merge, dammit Apple!

I agree with everyone so far, when I was reading through the roles list I thought the strongman role meant that a kill couldn't be stopped no matter what hence why it's called strong kill, it didn't mention that it was an additional kill and confirmation that it was an additional kill role was made by the host after Apple's post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This was meant to be a post merge, dammit Apple!

Shut up no one cares about your post merge you idiot

I mean you guys need to realize that there is not a single person who doesn't think I slipped right now. It wouldn't even be a notable or profound slip even if it was one. I kinda shrugged it off at first because I didn't think you guys were going to lynch me over something so stupid but now it seems everyone is in full agreement that I'm scum
Toads doesn't think its a slip lol. And you seemed fine w/ getting lynched earlier - why the change?

What about your opinion on other people though? Who'd you like to see lynched?

Also holy **** not this post but the next one - no need to call zendel an idiot man.

Shut up no one cares about your post merge you idiot

Toads doesn't think its a slip lol. And you seemed fine w/ getting lynched earlier - why the change?

What about your opinion on other people though? Who'd you like to see lynched?

Also holy **** not this post but the next one - no need to call zendel an idiot man.

I'm alright with being lynched because it almost guarantees scum being lynched next day after I die. However it will set us back as town. There is nothing I can do to stop such a dumb lynch so I'm just gonna post what I can. I'd obviously rather not be killed today but flipping town is going to put mafia in a pickle.

I'll have my posts written up once I'm home, still on mobile and phones at 4%

- - - Post Merge - - -

What. The. Goose.

WOW SUPPOSED TO BE A POST MERGE **** ME WITH A GAY RACCOON WHILE I POST LOW QUALITY **** ALL DAY

not bad btw just salty :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I'm not used to being under fire while I'm playing town

I'll have my posts written up once I'm home, still on mobile and phones at 4%

- - - Post Merge - - -

WOW SUPPOSED TO BE A POST MERGE **** ME WITH A GAY RACCOON WHILE I POST LOW QUALITY **** ALL DAY

not bad btw just salty :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I'm not used to being under fire while I'm playing town

You're clearly having a moment right now so I will just ignore you, I don't want to contribute to you being like this. :(

I'm going to kill your goldfish

Gets upset about post quality
Posts this crap
This doesn't feel like town apple from Paper Mario at all, I feel like you did slip and now your just like "eff me"

- - - Post Merge - - -

In paper Mario mafia you had an air of confusion the whole time, but here you sound like you know exactly what you are doing

Gets upset about post quality
Posts this crap
This doesn't feel like town apple from Paper Mario at all, I feel like you did slip and now your just like "eff me"

- - - Post Merge - - -

In paper Mario mafia you had an air of confusion the whole time, but here you sound like you know exactly what you are doing

That is because in your mafia game no one thought I was scum for no reason.

Majority is 8, I will leave the votes on 4 because if you are town there's some mafia in this bunch for sure and I don't want the others swooping in to hit maj

giving more time for bri, maybe she's writing a reply up but

um

that swoop in vote is weird

yeah, i'm working on a reply/case but i am at work

mostly the swoop-in vote is because i think he's a bully and i'd be more comfortable playing without him here calling people 'idiot' and '******' regardless of his alignment

Back