• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Whose to say byngo even got an oracle reading? Couldn't she just make the whole thing up? I mean you did say did anyone get an oracle reading?

I mean it's a gutsy move, but if you are going to bring up these 1 in a million scenarios, this one was on my mind
Purely on the basis that there were no ccs, and it's an obvious jester move

I'd wait another day or two to judge if i want to side with maf. rn ur acting like maf has this game in the bag lol
What judgement is there for you to make? You literally have to side with Mafia now to fulfill your win condition.

What judgement is there for you to make? You literally have to side with Mafia now to fulfill your win condition.

ill have a better idea if maf will win in a few days. guess ur right that i do have to side with them but im choosing to be difficult uwu

Can we move away from talking about the jester and what could possibly happen in a few days. Why focus on this so much? How are you thinking of voting today?

cuz kat would do her best to keep me from getting lynched

There are a lot of things you could have said or claimed to invalidate Kat. But whatever, I don't really know what to make of you and Kat in this game at this point. In fact I am not sure I believe your claim, it seems a bit too convenient considering no one is going to lunch you now.

There are a lot of things you could have said or claimed to invalidate Kat. But whatever, I don't really know what to make of you and Kat in this game at this point. In fact I am not sure I believe your claim, it seems a bit too convenient considering no one is going to lunch you now.
Idk why nonJester!Nat would even claim though, she was seen as such a hard townlean by everyone. Even you said she was practically lock town, mdude. She'd have no reason to change her stance like that (unless she wanted suspicion on herself to prevent mafia from killing her or something and this is just an insane town gambit, but tbh I highly doubt that. I don't see this as a maf play though).

Idk why nonJester!Nat would even claim though, she was seen as such a hard townlean by everyone. Even you said she was practically lock town, mdude. She'd have no reason to change her stance like that (unless she wanted suspicion on herself to prevent mafia from killing her or something and this is just an insane town gambit, but tbh I highly doubt that. I don't see this as a maf play though).

Yeah you're right about that actually, I had already thought about that earlier but it's a long day in this stupid room with these stupid hicks sitting at my table

Can we move away from talking about the jester and what could possibly happen in a few days. Why focus on this so much? How are you thinking of voting today?
Because saying that a Jester is ever going to Town-side is a flat out lie. The only situation in which a Jester would Town-side is if all the Mafia are confirmed, and Town agrees to lynch Jester before endgame. Byngo is lying when she says that she's going to judge which way she wants to go in the future, because she has zero choice in the matter. We can no longer trust anything she says.

As for the lynch, I want the Day to continue to play out before I come to a decision in that regard. We aren't even halfway through the Day and there are already two votes on Apple, which I don't like for it being so early on.

I think I might vote for Uttumori or Apple. But I'm leaning to Apple because of the scumslip.

You think apple would be dumb enough to do something like that? Or smart enough to do it on purpose for whatever reason?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm leaning more towards uttumori if they don't show up today

i thought ur in canada

or r u visiting america

We have a lot of hicks in the outskirts of town which are abundant. In most provinces there is a good combination of city slickers and hicks that can live in harmony

What's the in between here? Both of these point to Apple being Mafia.

I wanted to see which one Kirby would think, if apple is town he is being genuine and just careless. But his responses to being read as scum slip are not very town aligned and are weird which is more concerning to me

You think apple would be dumb enough to do something like that? Or smart enough to do it on purpose for whatever reason?
I've slipped that bad before. Needless to say, anyone can slip that hard if they aren't careful. It's pretty straight forward.

I think people arguing that Byngo could've lied about Ayaya turning up town are missing the reason for her claiming in the first place. Byngo was slotted into a primary kill position for mafia, and that's horribly against her win condition, consequently, she needed to claim to present to mafia that she was absolutely not a threat, and more of an asset, guaranteeing her safety from night kills.
However, examine the scenario where Byngo got Ayaya as mafia, and chose not to out it - The mafia would see that an incorrect report was given on their teammate, and immediately know that the person giving the report would be third party, and aligned with them. Consequently, there'd be absolutely no reason to out the fact that they were jester.

From this, we can draw the conclusion that Ayaya was seen as town.

Back