• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Well, interesting set of deaths. Seeing Sensai as Jailer makes me wonder if they pulled one of those four kills, since Kermit admitted to shooting Yzanda. The fourth kill is seemingly unknown at this point.

Pointing out too that Kermit as a liability at worst, since there's no way to distinguish Vigilante from Psychopath. I'd sooner say this is 10v5 than it is 11v4 because of this, and that's barring the presence of a second neutral.

If Kermit is not Vigilante and there's another out there who shot, I urge you not to out just yet.

Cleb you have a point but if theres only one vig that's me and no one else. Going off your theory you're saying town has no vigs

Legend: Town -> Mafia [->->->->->]

On reflection, Kirby goes from light green to purple
I just really can't invent a scenario in my head where things have played out like this and he isn't town. Well, I can actually, but it involves his play having exponentially improved, which, if so, is not outwardly obvious.

(The above is what I'd written up pre-day post. It still holds.)

That still doesn't account for 1 of the kills. Mafia have a known KP amount, The 4 kills mean that we either have a jailer who also screwed up, or we have a psycopath that doesn't understand how their role works particularly well.

Also I even gave you my freaking role name :p if I were psychopath 1) why would I claim vig 2) why would I randomly pick one of two available role names and risk being cc'd

4 kills

2 Kills from mafia and maybe vig ? and killing third party?

Looks like the most probably 2 role options are mafia strongman or third-party Psychopath. Anyway we have a lot to go through. I'll have stuff written up in approximately 16-17 hours (sleep now, then driver's ed, then supper, then mafia)

EBWOP: Actually, since sansai was jailer, and he absolutely did not scumread any of out of those who died, it's pretty easy to pinpoint the kill as psychopath.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is strong man's strengthened kill an additional kill, or just one of the regular kills, but strengthened?

EBWOP: Actually, since sansai was jailer, and he absolutely did not scumread any of out of those who died, it's pretty easy to pinpoint the kill as psychopath.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is strong man's strengthened kill an additional kill, or just one of the regular kills, but strengthened?
an additional kill to whatever kp is

Last edited:
an additional kill to whatever kp is

Yikes. Didn't see that coming. There's a low key possibility that Trundle just soft-slipped, as (correct me if I'm wrong, I might be thinking of other sites) but previous strong men on this site simply strengthened a kill, rather than sending in an additional kill.

Yikes. Didn't see that coming. There's a low key possibility that Trundle just soft-slipped, as (correct me if I'm wrong, I might be thinking of other sites) but previous strong men on this site simply strengthened a kill, rather than sending in an additional kill.

I just read the role my dude, I don't think I've ever played with a strongman before this game.

I also thought it was a regular, strengthened kill rather than an additional one. That's how it sounds from the description.

I'm going to make a reads list tomorrow I feel like a lot has happened after the kills. And during night 1. And some of my reads has changed.

@Kermit - Role name has nothing to do with it. You can sit there and look at the role list in the second post if you wanted to claim Vigilante. No matter what, you have no action, meaning Mafia has no reason to kill you, thus my point stands that you could actually be Psychopath.

f11's clarification makes things interesting, and makes me believe that the fourth kill is due to a Strongman.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not saying that you're not Vigilante at all, Kermit. I'm only saying that we need to be careful not to squander our lynches, since that chance that you aren't certainly exists.

well go ahead and keep thinking that then ?\_(ツ)_/? but you're still under the assumption that town has no vigs for you to be so set on me actually being psychopath

well go ahead and keep thinking that then ?\_(ツ)_/? but you're still under the assumption that town has no vigs for you to be so set on me actually being psychopath
I never said that you're 100% Psychopath. I only said that the scenario exists, and worst case scenario, you're a liability to Town since you're still not confirmed based on this situation.

@Kermit - Role name has nothing to do with it. You can sit there and look at the role list in the second post if you wanted to claim Vigilante. No matter what, you have no action, meaning Mafia has no reason to kill you, thus my point stands that you could actually be Psychopath.

f11's clarification makes things interesting, and makes me believe that the fourth kill is due to a Strongman.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not saying that you're not Vigilante at all, Kermit. I'm only saying that we need to be careful not to squander our lynches, since that chance that you aren't certainly exists.

If mafia used strongman wouldn't the Kp go down to 1?

I didn't see your post merge at the time of writing it @cleb :p

Also no, the KP would go to 3 if they used strongman.

Back