• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Thanks for all the interest so far! I will update the thread in just a minute.

It will be semi-open** set up, thats why Crys reserved her post right after mine, thats where all the possible roles will go.

As for coaching, I'm open to let coaches help if we get some more newbies!

Last edited:
I'll join as a replacement for any destined AFKs that may come.

ok, I'm /in

looking forward to playing as town.... i don't want to be mafia anymore, k thx

- - - Post Merge - - -

also open set-up? but its really fun to watch people be confused when they find out there is a governor, vote thief, and bodyguard

Last edited:
Thanks for all the interest so far! I will update the thread in just a minute.

It will be open set-up, thats why Crys reserved her post right after mine, thats where all the possible roles will go.

As for coaching, I'm open to let coaches help if we get some more newbies!

OP says it'll be semi-open (which in my opinion is far better)

Oh oh oh yea its semi, not sure why I put just open

Its like last SU game where we had like 35 roles layed out with their allignments, so not every role is used but you dont spend the whole game trying to guess obscure scenerios

Not all roles posted will be used, and the roles posted are the only roles that can be in game

Last edited:
where's the roles listed?

is it on that flash presentation cuz I can't view it

where's the roles listed?

is it on that flash presentation cuz I can't view it

Its not up yet, it'll be cry's post right under the first one. It'll be up by the start of the game :p

Oh oh oh yea its semi, not sure why I put just open

Its like last SU game where we had like 35 roles layed out with their allignments, so not every role is used but you dont spend the whole game trying to guess obscure scenerios

Not all roles posted will be used, and the roles posted are the only roles that can be in game

shade

can first day be mayor vote like in TBT Mafia 1 and 2

Back