• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

You've got a good 24 hours or so until EoD. Pace yourself, good content is never rushed.

thanks I was panicking lol because aya didn't vote D1 if I'm right, and I don't want to miss voting D2 while trying to form somewhat solid reads.

Am I the only one who thinks uttumori is scum?

I actually saw her latest reads when I replaced and tru I didn't like that she had so many players on null and being overall indecisive/lacking effort. in the RQS she stated she'd be contributing a lot so idk. and there's the no lynch vote on D1. I'll have to ISO her posts before I can say for certain tho.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*he?

ya i have her scumread

i had a post written up but i don't want to post it now. but basically since end of day 1 she's been playing exactly like how she played in themeless maf. coasty, some one liners, reads where indecision is strong and apologizing for being gone

ya i have her scumread

i had a post written up but i don't want to post it now. but basically since end of day 1 she's been playing exactly like how she played in themeless maf. coasty, some one liners, reads where indecision is strong and apologizing for being gone

And she was Mafia I'm assuming ?

As of rn Uttumori is on my scum list, I'm sorry for being so absent I've been at work the last two days but I have tomorrow off so I will definitely contribute more, have some reads and thoughts posted and I won't miss EoD.

Uttumori has been lacking effort as the game goes on, I put her on null because I liked her posts before hand but after a while it was barely anything and I wanted more from her before I decided on whether or not she's a town lean for me.

I'm still okay with an Apple lynch for now, but if Mori continues to do nothing and pop in every now and the to post one thing I think she need's to be looked into.

Uttumori has been lacking effort as the game goes on, I put her on null because I liked her posts before hand but after a while it was barely anything and I wanted more from her before I decided on whether or not she's a town lean for me.

I'm still okay with an Apple lynch for now, but if Mori continues to do nothing and pop in every now and the to post one thing I think she need's to be looked into.

Looked into? Sounds like you just analyzed all we know and have about Uttumori, there's nothin else to look into... sounds like you don't want to push an uttumori lynch yourself and want someone else to do it which is sketchy

Looked into? Sounds like you just analyzed all we know and have about Uttumori, there's nothin else to look into... sounds like you don't want to push an uttumori lynch yourself and want someone else to do it which is sketchy

I meant that her other games have to be looked into, I thought her posts were similar to those of her town game but her activity isn't so that's why I think she needs more attention but I still have her on null, so why would I push a lynch on somebody who I have a null on?

I feel like Apple scum slipped and that's more than enough reason to lynch him.

I meant that her other games have to be looked into, I thought her posts were similar to those of her town game but her activity isn't so that's why I think she needs more attention but I still have her on null, so why would I push a lynch on somebody who I have a null on?

I feel like Apple scum slipped and that's more than enough reason to lynch him.

zendel I think that rather than asking people to look into her past games, it would be more helpful if you could draw up comparisons between her past town game and this game since you said they were similar. I've never played with uttumori before so that'd be very helpful.

who do you think are apple's possible scum buddies?

i will most likely miss a good chunk before eod (i *should* be back 30 mins before but i don't want to risk it)

i'm going to place my vote in for trundle.

i believe his slip is quite clear. he played in paper mario mafia, where strongman was a strengthened shot not an additional kill. it's only natural to assume the same for this game, given that the description of the role was exactly the same. the fact that he knew it was an additional kill is more than likely due to the fact that he is mafia.

in the unlikely case he isn't mafia, i feel that his death will give us a lot of answers. anyways, i'll read up on the thread tomorrow (if i get time to) before eod to see if anything changes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@seroja

i'm not sure... i'll give it some thought :> perhaps at least one out of: curry, panda, uttumori

- - - Post Merge - - -

also FYI the information in my original post above re. paper mario ^^ came from stuff i remembered i read so if i'm wrong please correct me

I'm noting that both Endless and Dolby are entertaining the idea of apple being scum buddies with Zendel and is probably tunnelling him. In the case that Trundle is lynched and flips red, I think it's actually unlikely that Zendel is his partner because Zen voted for him way too early for it to be a buss. So far I don't really think there's a merit in sussing Zen based on his slight shift in tone. He was also under fire in the last game (Paper Mario) for the same reasons and he was town all along.

I am still on the fence about Trundle's alignment (even considering the possibility of the scum slip). Notes on his behaviour in game so far:

1. He's the most aggressive and rude in this game compared to previous games I played with him. He reasoned it was because people were sussing him for silly reasons, but I digress. He had been insulting people even from early game. Not sure if this is indicative of his alignment. However I find this behaviour hard to ignore.

2. His early reads and scumhunts read as genuine to me despite his aggressiveness. Would have probably town lean him at this point if not for the fact that he 'slipped'. Also, I am very easily swayed by AtE so him saying 'prepare to be flabbergasted' is making me really consider that he's actually town.

Sarasa: Same as Ayaya, and Sarasa has made a few very good reads that have already influenced my opinions on the game. I think Sarasa has probably hit at least 1 mafia in her reads, maybe 2.

I think this post is interesting. Why did he think Kat had hit at least 1 mafia, or possibly 2? (a lot of other chose more or less the same ppl) This is just something that I was thinking about so I decided to throw it in here.

At the moment I'm still reading the thread, and I'm actually in danger of townreading everyone (except for Uttumori). I'll update again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*EBWOP: is probably bussing him.

With 5 votes to zero I think we should leave the votes as they are.... I don't want mafia to come in and hammer on the slight chance apple is town. And I feel like if he is his partners will start to squirm

Seroja said:
I think it's actually unlikely that Zendel is his partner because Zen voted for him way too early for it to be a buss.
I disagree with this - it was pretty much common knowledge that it was a slip back when he voted. That being said, I didn't take any particular note of Zendel/Trundle conversations (besides that last one, jesus christ). @Abe/Dolby, what about them in particular makes you think they were scummy? I could definitely seen the last one bc of overkill and seemingly focused on Zendel in particular which seemed odd af, but other than that.

I think this post is interesting. Why did he think Kat had hit at least 1 mafia, or possibly 2? (a lot of other chose more or less the same ppl) This is just something that I was thinking about so I decided to throw it in here.

At the moment I'm still reading the thread, and I'm actually in danger of townreading everyone (except for Uttumori). I'll update again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*EBWOP: is probably bussing him.
Yeah I thought that was interesting, I tend to think that my initial reads may have been right to some extent then (could be Trundle WIFOMing, but it doesn't hurt to take a second look into them methinks).

my 5 said:
Toads, Kirby, Qwerty, Apple, Curry.

Also, I have Curry scumread atm so that's interesting. Wonder if I got 3 lmao, that's be insane.

Town Uttumori - Bayonetta 2, quotes from the Bayonetta game are in bold.

Link to the game for your on observation: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...f-Genesis-Bayonetta-2-Mafia-Umbra-Witches-Win

I can't wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If its ok with you guys, I'd like to post an RQS I saw on a different mafia game, to get this started a bit more.

1. What's your gender? Do you have a nickname you'd like for us to call you?
2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What?s your timezone?
3. If you have played before, what?s your playstyle?
4. What alignment do you think you would prefer to play - mafia or town? Why?
5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why?
6. YOU HYPED?
---------------------------------------------------------------

1. What's your gender? Do you have a nickname you'd like for us to call you?
Female, none
2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What?s your timezone?
pretty active, GMT-6
3. If you have played before, what?s your playstyle?
none (yet)
4. What alignment do you think you would prefer to play - mafia or town? Why?
any
5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why?
(N/A)
6. YOU HYPED?
yes

The first one to post an RQS to start a conversation.

Well, uh, since no one has posted an RQS yet (or atleast, a serious one), heres the one from last game if thats ok with everyone:

1. What are your preferred pronouns and timezone?

2. How do you react to people attacking you?

3. What will you be known for in this game?

4. Looking at the player list, is there anyone whose play style you are not familiar with?

5. What do you think the town to hostile parties ratio is?

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. What are your preferred pronouns and timezone?
call me anything you want, GMT-6

2. How do you react to people attacking you?
try to figure out why and act accordingly

3. What will you be known for in this game?
actually contributing to the conversation (hopefully)

4. Looking at the player list, is there anyone whose play style you are not familiar with?
pretty much everyone's

5. What do you think the town to hostile parties ratio is?
maybe 6/14, (I don't know how mafia ratios work sorry)

The first one to post an RQS to start a conversation even though the game hadn't started yet.

chaotic evil?

also his "chaotic evil" playstyle statement was pretty strange, to me atleast

Well I guess that answers the "chaos" but what about the "evil"?

She asked several questions about something that seemed suspicious to her until she got answers.

I think he should try that question again just for the sake of actually answering the question. So sensai, what will you be known for in this game?
She did the same thing earlier in this game but she didn't push too hard for an answer as I'm pretty sure Sensai answered her, unless I'm mistaken. I feel as though she would've pushed if he didn't.

Despite all these posts I can't really say I have a good reason to vote on anyone, I might have to "no lynch" for today.

I think i might go for NL today, my brain doesnt want to process whats been going on

Voted no lynch for essentially the same reason, showing that she votes no lynch with reason rather than voting no lynch because she is trying to be unhelpful.

Actually, the possibility of ness trying to make us all sus about eachother does sound kinda valid.
whats kinda bothering me is that zen claims that he is usually "ignored" but I'm looking at some of the past games he was in and that doesnt really seem to be the case, I'll keep looking though just in case

She posts things like this most of the time, while yes they are short and simple she does express her opinion in them. Another thing to consider is that Mori posts like this outside of mafia, showing how genuine she is.

This is just a few posts and she was really active which brings me to why I suspect her:

Scum Mori in Themeless Mafia: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?416636-Themeless-Mafia-Mafia-Win!

When Mori was mafia in the themeless mafia game she made a whooping 11 posts, 3 of which were unhelpful, so she essentially made 8 posts.

Oh ok nvm then
Not much to comment, it's just unhelpful.
Sorry for being so inactive, some unexpected mother's day plans just popped up, I'll be posting more soon
Explaining her inactivity.
I'm finally back sorry for being gone for so long, I'm voting no lynch until I can catch up on whats been going on

Explaining her inactivity again, no lynch without reading the thread before which is uncharacteristic of her. The no lynch was clearly because she didn't want to be modkilled, that's the only purpose of it here. I don't feel the same about her in this game.

She had a total of two questions, 1 of which was responding to Nightmares proposing the idea of her being lynched, when there was many other things to respond to.

I think there's a high possibility I'm getting lynched anyway ":eyes:"

And why do you say that?

And the other was asking whether or not there could be two vigilantes.

But wasnt tensu a vigilante, can there be more than 1?

This was in response to Primarina who claimed vigilante, after Primarina responded she didn't have much else to say about it, showing her lack of effort when she plays as scum.

For now i'm kinda sus on luca since he has been very defensive when questioned and now he's not very active anymore

She threw suspicion on Lucanosa and I think this post can be seen in that light too:

*Complains about people sussing her over a dumb joke she made......makes that joke again*

Nighmtares responses to it:

Are you annoyed about my read on you or something o.o
and yeah, that's what I was getting at anyway

You're bad for real now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*back

No I just dont want you to be possibly mislynched over a dumb joke

I think there's a high possibility I'm getting lynched anyway ":eyes:"

And why do you say that?

I had 3 votes on me last time, and now Bowie is voting too rip
I actually don't mind having votes on me though, LMAO, it makes it more exciting

This whole exchange is weird, Nightmares scum read her and she most likely responded to her to throw suspicion on her, then she back tracks when she gets called out. There hasn't been a single instance of her doing this in this game though.

---

The main thing I don't like about her gameplay now is that her effort has become less and less as time goes on, less questions and general input. Her most notable post as of late would be a reads list with mostly nulls, which is never good.

The reason why I don't see Mori as being scum would be that she is a relatively new player who struggles hence why her posts seems rather flimsy (no offence) and I feel as though she would be coached and her posts would be structured better, her posts come across as genuine for that reason along with how simple/short they are as I stated earlier.

@ Uttumori, what is with the inactivity and lack of effort in your posts? Have you lost interest in the game?

---

I think Apple, Toadsworthy, Ayaya (You) and Curry (his replacement).

Most likely (top), less likely (bottom), in my opinion:

Apple
Curry
Ayaya
Toad

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for this being late on my response and sorry for any errors. :)

This is just a list to help me organise my thoughts and also let you know what my reads are so far. Not extensive and detailed because I might fall asleep doing it.

Third Party
Kat - Unlyncher
Byngo - Jester

I believe their claims so far and would like to discuss if jester is a threat to town in the future.

Claimed town
Kirby- Town Roleblocker
Karen- Vig

I believe their claims so townlocking.

Town lean (strongest to weakest)
Brijade - if u are scum I am impressed but is quite clear a townie based on the lone fact that this is her first game.

Dolby - I was sceptical about Dolby's alignment for a good amount of time, until my interactions with him- which gave me a better read on him. After going through all of his posts I am inclined to think that he isn't mafia cosplaying as helpful town. Posts are genuine in tone overall and raise a lot of good points (agreeable or not)

Cleb- haven't ISO'd his posts but I'm pretty sure he is town based on what I've seen so far. Also another reason I am town reading him is because he refused to answer the rqs properly (he answered everything in Paper Mario as scum). A super dumb reason to townread someone but I dont care. To me it means he's not scared about it creating conflict.

Endless- It's hard to scumlean Abe sinceas he said, he's very good at grinding for content regardless of alignment. Townleaning him now but if he doesn't die N2 wink wink.

Null
Zendel - has always been an easy target for mafia because he's always scummy despite always being town. Will look at his post for content rather than tone.

Toads- actually leaning town but because he is now an established scum player I will have to look more closely. Putting at null to be safe.

Panda- notably more helpful and contributive than in prev game but it is always hard to read her properly.

Curry- will wait to see if he's replaced.

Apple- mixed feelings. Could be volatile town, could be uncaring scum. Either way I am not opposed to his lynch if it comes to that.

Scum lean
Uttumori- most probable scum and the one who will get my vote today unless a more convincing candidate shows up.

Conclusion: Pretty sure the rest of scum team is in my null list. I'd be upset if one of Cleb/Dolby/Abe is actually scum but won't be surprised.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Zendel, thank you for putting that post together. That's very helpful and ur less likely scum in my books now. I'll look into it.

Regarding your scumlean on me, is it based on Ayaya or me, or a combination of us?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I disagree with this - it was pretty much common knowledge that it was a slip back when he voted. That being said, I didn't take any particular note of Zendel/Trundle conversations (besides that last one, jesus christ). @Abe/Dolby, what about them in particular makes you think they were scummy? I could definitely seen the last one bc of overkill and seemingly focused on Zendel in particular which seemed odd af, but other than that.

I definitely didn't consider that, hmmmm. And yup would like to hear more about this from abe and dolby.

This is just a list to help me organise my thoughts and also let you know what my reads are so far. Not extensive and detailed because I might fall asleep doing it.

Third Party
Kat - Unlyncher
Byngo - Jester

I believe their claims so far and would like to discuss if jester is a threat to town in the future.

Claimed town
Kirby- Town Roleblocker
Karen- Vig

I believe their claims so townlocking.

Town lean (strongest to weakest)
Brijade - if u are scum I am impressed but is quite clear a townie based on the lone fact that this is her first game.

Dolby - I was sceptical about Dolby's alignment for a good amount of time, until my interactions with him- which gave me a better read on him. After going through all of his posts I am inclined to think that he isn't mafia cosplaying as helpful town. Posts are genuine in tone overall and raise a lot of good points (agreeable or not)

Cleb- haven't ISO'd his posts but I'm pretty sure he is town based on what I've seen so far. Also another reason I am town reading him is because he refused to answer the rqs properly (he answered everything in Paper Mario as scum). A super dumb reason to townread someone but I dont care. To me it means he's not scared about it creating conflict.

Endless- It's hard to scumlean Abe sinceas he said, he's very good at grinding for content regardless of alignment. Townleaning him now but if he doesn't die N2 wink wink.

Null
Zendel - has always been an easy target for mafia because he's always scummy despite always being town. Will look at his post for content rather than tone.

Toads- actually leaning town but because he is now an established scum player I will have to look more closely. Putting at null to be safe.

Panda- notably more helpful and contributive than in prev game but it is always hard to read her properly.

Curry- will wait to see if he's replaced.

Apple- mixed feelings. Could be volatile town, could be uncaring scum. Either way I am not opposed to his lynch if it comes to that.

Scum lean
Uttumori- most probable scum and the one who will get my vote today unless a more convincing candidate shows up.

Conclusion: Pretty sure the rest of scum team is in my null list. I'd be upset if one of Cleb/Dolby/Abe is actually scum but won't be surprised.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Zendel, thank you for putting that post together. That's very helpful and ur less likely scum in my books now. I'll look into it.

Regarding your scumlean on me, is it based on Ayaya or me, or a combination of us?

It's entirely based on Ayaya, I have to read over the posts you've made so far because I haven't got a chance to do it yet.

Your reads list has town vibes from it and you've contributed quite a bit already, so I think you may be town but like I said I have to read over your posts.

Can you post any of your scum games? I think Overwatch was one of them, so I will check it out.

It's entirely based on Ayaya, I have to read over the posts you've made so far because I haven't got a chance to do it yet.

Your reads list has town vibes from it and you've contributed quite a bit already, so I think you may be town but like I said I have to read over your posts.

Can you post any of your scum games? I think Overwatch was one of them, so I will check it out.

Thought so. Anyway I've only been scum twice, first is Miraculous Ladybug (pm game so I don't know it it'll help) and second is Overwatch.

Back