• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

@ Curry

I don't remember criticizing Dolby for his tone but I do remember criticizing trying to lynch someone for changing their tone (This wasn't criticizing Dolby when I mentioned this either) and their town alone which I feel isn't enough on it's own but that's just me.

When is the night post, I'm getting tired as it's 3:04am right now. :p

not for another 2 hours

Yeah no, I'm not staying up until 5am or so, sorry guys.

If I'm alive when I wake up I'll read up on Kat as I just remembered now.

@ Kat

What is with quick switch between me and Qwerty?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just leaving that question here for when I wake up tomorrow.

@bri read: I'm not really sure how to respond to yours. I was busy and now have free time, if you have real criticisms of me for being scum then I'd be happy to address them.

@toads read: This is a fair criticism and I accept it and find it valid. However, I still think the "wat" post isn't that big a deal. Like, I get it cause I don't have very many posts and that was one of them but this is why I never meme in mafia. Just because I find him frustrating when he's town does not mean I won't ask him to clarify even if it is in one word and low effort.

@Zendel read: I'm insulted if you actually thought my first wall was little effort. There's a second wall and I intend to have more in the future. Otherwise this sounds like you're accepting my reasoning for having few posts so if that's the case why am I scum read for the reasons you listed?

@ Curry

I don't remember criticizing Dolby for his tone but I do remember criticizing trying to lynch someone for changing their tone (This wasn't criticizing Dolby when I mentioned this either) and their town alone which I feel isn't enough on it's own but that's just me.

town alone = tone alone

Okay I'm heading off too bed now, GMT is a crappy time zone to live in for mafia.

@ Curry

This is what I'm referring to.

Zendel said:
You haven't made a case on me so why should anybody believe anything you say? You haven't went into depth about me at all, most of your posts are you talking about Ayaya but not me. You just add me in because your trying to make another argument against me to get me lynched, I already had heat on me before hand and if you were to try to lynch me before hand for my tone (A laughable reason to lynch someone, btw) it would catch people's attention. So a new argument would be in order, right? You were pushing for an Ayaya lynch and when people didn't do what you told them to do you went on the bandwagon. I have never played with Ayaya before but I can tell that she is a better player than me and if you want her lynched more than me then I think there's a problem, which I will address later in this post.

Which Dolby then responded with:

Dolby said:
First sentence is fair, but is disregarding everything I say at all. Tone is not a laughable reason to lynch someone, and I find it fairly accurate. And you don't want Ayaya lynched, not because she's scummy, but because she is a better player than you. That's just bad. I was pushing both of you for the SAME GOD DAMN REASON FOR 6 HOURS. How many times do I have to explain this.

Which, rereading it, is actually not directed at Dolby which was a misunderstanding of the interaction on my part. However, I stand by what I said, and agree with Dolby here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ebwop: not necessarily directly directed at Dolby*

- - - Post Merge - - -

since I got you here any other specific thoughts on the EoD? what drew your attention or is most surprising thing that happened to you

I feel as though there was scum on both trains between Zendel and Qwerty votes in which to try and split the vote and cause confusion to then possibly get someone like Kirby lynched still since the votes would be spread out. I'll go back and reread EoD again, but I feel as though there's scum in both camps as they tried to play it and spread their votes to help save scum and still try and get Kirby lynched by policy of him getting the most votes first, even if it didn't end up working.

Quick question. When do inactives get replaced? I.e Yzanda

BTW I am typing something up on mobile rn, it won't have fancy quotes or anything :>

thats def a change from thinking she probably got scum in her early reads

wow what a concept, my reads from 10 mins into the game changed from 72 hours into the game, you're such a smarty

ahh **** guys i spent most of the day sleeping because i'm lazy. i was pretty unsure on how to take the voting to be honest, i can see that there's a slight possibility of their being scum in the qwerty vote, i'm sure the more experienced players knew from the start that qwerty's lack of activity in almost all their games would look suspicious however i don't think they would have lead it like curry said.. in fact it was kirby who lead it so unless you're calling him scum i don't see how your logic works. i think that town probably pushed both of the zendal and qwerty lynch so i was more looking for unusual voting behaviour which includes you and your vote on karen and aya not voting at all.

so at this point i'm scum leaning u and aya (i really did think aya seemed pretty town but not voting and a lack of appearance by her yet has made me question things) although we will see how night goes

i'm also unsure on dolby, i do want to town lean him and i felt like his pushes seemed genuine but lord was he pushing a lot of people near the day one and it seemed just semi desperate, it's a shame because qwerty's death didn't give us the most information though so you might be right about all three of your intense pushes

also interested if there's another coaster/inactive/unwilling to play in the maf team if zendal does flip green because they obviously didnt push the votes on to zendal instead of qwerty, i'm not sure how logical that would be to do at that time since it would look so obvious but it's a possibility maybe

also where is kat and uttti, kat is interesting but isn't that last minute vote changing almost too suspicious for a scum, and it's not like it changed anything either, leaving it on qwerty wouldn't have made a difference and made her look less suspicious if she was maf. utti is high key coasting (perhaps i cant talk like some ppl have said but i will anyway lol)

sorry if this is fragmented its 4am rn, im off tomorrow and the next day so i promise ill be more alive

wow what a concept, my reads from 10 mins into the game changed from 72 hours into the game, you're such a smarty

didn't see any null on her or slow change of opinion, simply a 180. o also it was 19 hours into the game. pretty disingenuous of you : )

didn't see any null on her or slow change of opinion, simply a 180. o also it was 19 hours into the game. pretty disingenuous of you : )

The fact that you are calling me out on something as crazy as expecting me to vocalize where I sit with every single player in the game every time something shifts in the slightest is pretty ********. You are either just trolling me for no reason or you are scum trying to put attention on something that isn't actually there.

@curry who do u think that voted qwerty was in the maf team actually? from ur reads i don't see anyone but i may have missed it i'm v tired so apologies

Byngo, you're trying to make something out of nothing. People can easily change a Town-Lean to a Mafia-Lean, and vice versa, so why make such a big deal out of Apple doing it specifically?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@mogyay - When you say "you and Ayaya," who is the "you" referring to? I can't seem to find who you're talking about in your post.

Byngo, you're trying to make something out of nothing. People can easily change a Town-Lean to a Mafia-Lean, and vice versa, so why make such a big deal out of Apple doing it specifically?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@mogyay - When you say "you and Ayaya," who is the "you" referring to? I can't seem to find who you're talking about in your post.

oh sorry yeah that was unclear, it meant for curry, i just didn't like his logic when he said that scum lead the two lynches, i think it was the opposite, also his reads don't seem to back his own opinion up. zendal and utti clearly didn't lead them so i don't know why he isn't backing up his claim with who did. he only gave us two pretty weak scum leams imo which seems a bit sus

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and when i say weak i just mean that they're already fairly easy targets at the minute, i know i scum read them also, i was expecting more from curry who is a good player is all i guess

don't trust him

also wanted to see his reaction. the reaction is what I expected from him tbh

oh sorry yeah that was unclear, it meant for curry, i just didn't like his logic when he said that scum lead the two lynches, i think it was the opposite, also his reads don't seem to back his own opinion up. zendal and utti clearly didn't lead them so i don't know why he isn't backing up his claim with who did. he only gave us two pretty weak scum leams imo which seems a bit sus

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and when i say weak i just mean that they're already fairly easy targets at the minute, i know i scum read them also, i was expecting more from curry who is a good player is all i guess
Fair enough. To follow up on that same post, can you also elaborate on your idea that Town led both lynches, when you then continue to say that you're unsure about Dolby, who led the Ayaya/Zendel trains?

also his vote on karen which i know was made long before **** went down but still, nice way to escape heat i guess sorry ill stop post merging now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fair enough. To follow up on that same post, can you also elaborate on your idea that Town led both lynches, when you then continue to say that you're unsure about Dolby, who led the Ayaya/Zendel trains?

well i'm talking about the qwerty/zendal train (i wouldn't really say aya had a train most people seemed reluctant), qwerty was mostly lead by kirby (although dolby agreed with it) and zendal was lead by dolby although zendal's alligment isn't revealed yet, i do mostly town read dolby like i said (or at least i want to) but he was throwing around a lot of lynch names around and some of what he said seemed a bit too tunnelly but like i said he could be right about all three but if zendal flips town it would be interesting, sorry about the inconsistency there though

Back