Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Wasnt their one post "idk ill read back" or something? That has no content in it, which is bad, but its different than qwerty whos few posts made bad points.

Also found this for Kirby sus reasoning on Zendel's part:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...fia!!!-Day-1&p=7425395&highlight=#post7425395

Did they ever mention voting Kirb for the null reads? Or was this what you took it as? Bc Im seeing this as referring to the RQs.

It's what it looks like. If they went based off of reads, I think they would've gone for Toads

or utti, have they posted that much, the last game they were maf annoyed me so much they coasted through it all and now theyre no lynching

- - - Post Merge - - -

i feel like im flip flopping like a dying fish but im tired and confused

The fact so many people are okay with voting Zendel kinda makes me nervous, I'm still okay with the lynch though considering 25% of the players aren't voting today anyway.

Okay what the ****. I really don't like how Dolby is pushing lynches on players who likely won't be around to defend themselves.

Replying to his case about me now, sorry for being late

Ok, how the **** can you say that when I've been saying two of my theee for 8+ hours

SINCE WHEN IS LYNCHING INACTIVES the best thing to do ? we use to always stay away from this.... i feel like mafia is pulling the stings here somehow and i don't like it

SINCE WHEN IS LYNCHING INACTIVES the best thing to do ? we use to always stay away from this.... i feel like mafia is pulling the stings here somehow and i don't like it

WHO DO YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR THEN?????

when they should've lynched anyone else except you day 2 of paper mario mafia

Just vote Zendal. I'm fine with leaving Ayaya at this point and anything is better than Kirby

Back