Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

i always find kirby pretty scummy but after the whole ayaya null thing wouldn't you think he'd just put some scum leans in t not cause suspicious. that amount of nulls is almost laughable

i always find kirby pretty scummy but after the whole ayaya null thing wouldn't you think he'd just put some scum leans in t not cause suspicious. that amount of nulls is almost laughable
I almost feel like the amount of nulls here is worse than Ayaya's reads, considering that Ayaya had scum-leans in the post. No scum-leans here shows that Kirby doesn't want to trip the wrong person, which could be signs of Mafia.

If Kirby is Mafia, we need to look at their Town-Leans as well. There could be a good chance that one of those Town-Leans are also Mafia.

I almost feel like the amount of nulls here is worse than Ayaya's reads, considering that Ayaya had scum-leans in the post. No scum-leans here shows that Kirby doesn't want to trip the wrong person, which could be signs of Mafia.

If Kirby is Mafia, we need to look at their Town-Leans as well. There could be a good chance that one of those Town-Leans are also Mafia.

it's definitely worse than aya but what i'm saying is would mafia dare do that after how u called aya out on it??

Adding Kirby to my tinfoil. Have high amount of confidence in Kirby/Ayaya. Considering dropping Zendal, but still marginally sus

reading

oh u know i was in his maf team for this game when it was hosted and he bussed me probs more than everyone so also look at his scum reads if he is mafia also

it's definitely worse than aya but what i'm saying is would mafia dare do that after how u called aya out on it??
Yes and no.

Yes in the sense that they would look more like unaware Town if they did.
No in the sense that they would have to put more effort in their reads if they didn't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh u know i was in his maf team for this game when it was hosted and he bussed me probs more than everyone so also look at his scum reads if he is mafia also
What scum reads lol.

You have to play aggressively to get things done in a game like this. I don't see anything wrong with what I'm doing currently.

Dolby has actually been lurking for quite some time now. I've noticed that as of late, and I'd like to see more from him.

What's your reasoning behind all of these? Six people that are just null with no explanation seems extremely low-effort.

The Mafia gets to kill regardless of if we lynch or not. It's much more likely that we mislynch Today and give Mafia two Town kills, so your logic here is flawed.

But lynching someone let's us know if they are town or mafia. And I know that mafia can kill even we lynch or not.

Yes and no.

Yes in the sense that they would look more like unaware Town if they did.
No in the sense that they would have to put more effort in their reads if they didn't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What scum reads lol.

Ftr, Kirby has in the past put effort into appearing like unaware town. I think that he put me in his townleans only because he talks so much about knowing my meta (if he's scum).

But lynching someone let's us know if they are town or mafia. And I know that mafia can kill even we lynch or not.
That's not the point, though. The point is that the Mafia gets a kill regardless of whether we lynch or not. You saying that Mafia gets a free kill if we NL is a pointless statement.

Also, you didn't answer my question above that statement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ftr, Kirby has in the past put effort into appearing like unaware town. I think that he put me in his townleans only because he talks so much about knowing my meta (if he's scum).
Makes my lean even stronger, then.

kirby is just too hard to read tbh sigh. i'm not saying he's not mafia but he is undeniably an easy target if he is town

Thinking about it, I want to lynch Ayaya more. Kirby could be a jester, and decided to piggyback on what got Ayaya sussed. Less likely, I know, but I also feel like lynching Ayaya will give us more info than lynching Kirby, specifically on Kirby himself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though Kirby is my second choice to Ayaya at the moment, I think they are both maf. Primarily want Ayaya lynched first due to jester possibility

not feeling this kirby lynch. if uve ever played with him before ud know he always makes posts like his reads one, where ur sitting there going wtf (No offense, kirby) and maf usually capitalize on him

Thinking about it, I want to lynch Ayaya more. Kirby could be a jester, and decided to piggyback on what got Ayaya sussed. Less likely, I know, but I also feel like lynching Ayaya will give us more info than lynching Kirby, specifically on Kirby himself.
Perhaps this could be the case. It doesn't look like there are an repercussions to lynching Jester, though, unless the game ends if Jester wins. If that isn't the case, then that can happen with no consequence, and that saves us from having to deal with one later on.

Question: If the Jester is lynched, does the game end, or does the Jester simply win along with whichever main faction wins?

- - - Post Merge - - -

not feeling this kirby lynch. if uve ever played with him before ud know he always makes posts like his reads one, where ur sitting there going wtf (No offense, kirby) and maf usually capitalize on him
Doesn't explain why he hasn't responded to questions after the reads, though.

Perhaps this could be the case. It doesn't look like there are an repercussions to lynching Jester, though, unless the game ends if Jester wins. If that isn't the case, then that can happen with no consequence, and that saves us from having to deal with one later on.

Question: If the Jester is lynched, does the game end, or does the Jester simply win along with whichever main faction wins?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Doesn't explain why he hasn't responded to questions after the reads, though.

pretty sure the game doesn't end for everyone, the Jester would just win their wincon... the we play out the game o see what happens with town s mafia.

i agree with you there - in the past games that i've read, kirby has definitely dug himself into a hole or two with um, weird behavior
but that's why i don't understand this reads list. you'd think he would have learned something from the results of previous games and wouldn't act so sus in this one....

putting my vote in, probably won't change

- - - Post Merge - - -

i agree with you there - in the past games that i've read, kirby has definitely dug himself into a hole or two with um, weird behavior
but that's why i don't understand this reads list. you'd think he would have learned something from the results of previous games and wouldn't act so sus in this one....

it's been some time since he played. dunno what game was his last

Another thing though is that Zendal was so quick to vote for Kirby, yet not Ayaya with pretty much identical reasons. Moreover, this fits my tinfoil pretty well

putting my vote in, probably won't change

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's been some time since he played. dunno what game was his last

oh, okay, fair. i wasn't paying attention to dates when i was reading past games.
i dunno, i hate to jump on an easy target, so i'm not voting for kirby yet. i am going to dinner in a couple of hours, though, and if he hasn't replied to my question, i don't see many choices besides voting for him (NL seems pointless)

looking at a Kirby, ayaya, or Karen lynch I only have Kirby as sus due to his very easy compliance early on when he is usually more stubborn... I don't feel right about voting ayaya at all

Back