Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Also I've never played as scum before so maybe this crazy game may be the one to let me try something new.

I mean, playing as town 5 times in a row is nice and all, but it's got boring and I'm open to playing as scum now. I never was before hand because I felt as though I would struggle with it but I feel more confident.

now i know to keep an eye on u if ur excited

:lemon:

now i know to keep an eye on u if ur excited

:lemon:

What's excitement? I've never heard of such a thing.

Most of my posts come off as a bit loopy so you may confuse that with excitement.

Me calling someone a "silly goose", "fish cake", "fabulous" and things along those lines are not me being excited just for future reference.

Noob maf IV right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah, as far as I know, sign ups are still open

Yeah. I also was in I and III I think. I'll have to go sneak at the wiki. If that still exists.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nub I, II, V and VI. Wow. I feel... old.

Last edited:
YOU KNOW WHAT?

I would be excited if I got any interesting roles, I always get the dull townie role.

Sapphire and White Diamond are my queens right now.

oops I accidentally edited my post
I suppose it doesn't matter right now though. (I won't do it again, sorry!)

19 players now? Oh boy, this is gonna be fun.

If I can get any role I've never played before that'd be pretty cool.

YOU KNOW WHAT?

I would be excited if I got any interesting roles, I always get the dull townie role.

Sapphire and White Diamond are my queens right now.

honestly, I would be ok with vanilla town... I've been mafia the past two games here and I don't do well under pressure with PRs, unless I'm a 1 shot vigilante

HOWEVER, some of these cool ones would be interesting to play.
JUST NOT FLIPPING ROLEBLOCKER

honestly, I would be ok with vanilla town... I've been mafia the past two games here and I don't do well under pressure with PRs, unless I'm a 1 shot vigilante

HOWEVER, some of these cool ones would be interesting to play.
JUST NOT FLIPPING ROLEBLOCKER

okay but i was just reading old games and you were so good as a mafia player!! lol i didn't have you or ness pegged for maf in either of the ones i read

I'd be pretty cool if the insults were absent in this game too.

Don't know what happened last game but mafia games can get heated so I don't think this can be avoided :(

Just don't take things personally and if someone gets out of hand you can tell them to calm down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also wow so many players. This is great but this also means there'll be more posts for me to read through noooooooo

Back