• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

At this point if you think it's a slip there is nothing I can do, I'm just gonna say lynch me if you end up wanting to and I'll just post my reads as normal once I get the time.

wtf are you trying to accomplish with trash like this?

Only Psychopath would appear Town, but looking at the circumstances, I doubt Ayaya would be Psychopath in this situation. I think Dolby would be dead if that were the case.

is the oracles "visions" treated as a regular investigation? or does it see the persons true alignment

Does godfather fool oracle? (IE does godfather return town to oracle?)
Godfather appears as Town, and Oracle is technically a normal investigation, just with different properties to Detective, so I'd imagine yes.

wether she's third party or is actually town i don't think she should be up for lynch today,finding maf is a far higher priority

orrrrr guys, get this...... she could actually be town
what is this conversation right now? Can we move on to something worthwhile please?

Never said she wasn't (after Natty outted that inspect). Was saying that third party was unlikely

Yes, Oracle works as an inspection - Except the oracle would not get the results themselves.
If a role like Godfather is inspected, it would come back as Town
If a third party is inspected, it would come back as third party (Psychopath would return as town)

(Be sure to check roles in the op carefully, none have been changed dramatically since the 23rd, before game start. If it was an edit, it was punctuation or formatting.)

Regardless, Ayaya should pretty much be invalidated as a lynch target until a scenario much later in the game where godfather still hasn't been lynched. The reasoning for this is that there's a reasonable chance that we lynch godfather first in the scenario where Ayaya is town. Sliding Ayaya to dark green for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Actually, there's a scenario where Byngo and ayaya are mafia together that we should absolutely discuss.

Moving Zendal up to townlean in my reads. Primarily because I like their latest posts, but also due to the fact that Trundle reacted extremely to them in the early game. Moving Ayaya up as well, of course. Kirby and Kermit are locktown at this point

EBWOP: Actually, there's a scenario where Byngo and ayaya are mafia together that we should absolutely discuss.
Like I said, I doubt they'd risk a play like that since they're already down by one. Potentially losing two more in this situation gives Town an enormous edge for the future.

Back