Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Sorry for popping in so late, but I requested to be replaced since I can't make time for mafia after all, too much is going on atm. Still have family events to go + Mom got sick + Taking care of things + Exams to study for + Vacation planned later this week. I don't think I can fit mafia into my time. I'm very sorry. I hope the game goes well!

Trundle was on the top of a short list of four or five that I had for the fourth mafia if I was right about the scum team (Ayaya/Curry/Arstotzkan), but I'm somewhat worried that we're having a situation like Tom in overwatch mafia. Granted, the Tom slip was pretty obviously just him being lazy and not reading his role PM, and what Trundle is doing here is leaping to a nonsensical conclusion given the role description

If Jailer jailed mafia is that mafia member allowed to talk in this thread and or the mafia chat during the night phase ? also im assuming the jailer remains anonymous through whatever means which they are communicating with the jailed party, correct?

If Jailer jailed mafia is that mafia member allowed to talk in this thread and or the mafia chat during the night phase ? also im assuming the jailer remains anonymous through whatever means which they are communicating with the jailed party, correct?
the mafia player would be able to talk in thread and in mafia chat. The jailer is anonymous, but could reveal if they wanted.

And if there is an Inventor and they grant someone the a power (kill, heal, invest), does that person get informed at the end of the Night Phase and would have to wait to use this power in the following Night Phase ?

I guess this was fun for my first game. I learnt a lot from you guys so thank you for making it an enjoyable experience :)

Last edited:
so in reality Sensai could have possibly jailed a mafia member, either by choice or by accident revealed themselves and the mafia could have choose them as one of two kP or have strongman killer man handle that guy.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess this was fun for my first game. I learnt a lot from you guys so thank you for making it an enjoyable experience :)

I will tell you I did jail someone in the night but I DID NOT KILL THEM. I won't reveal who that is obviously so good luck!

welp.

is that allowed?? lol well i guess that helps us in figuring out the kills...
2- mafia
1- me
1- maf extra KP or psychopath

or if by some chance we have the 2 vigs and your telling the truth....

- - - Post Merge - - -

and no its not allowed.... haha im sure he's getting told off somewhere rn.

chrissy_teigen.jpg

Seroja is replacing ayaya.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if there is an Inventor and they grant someone the a power (kill, heal, invest), does that person get informed at the end of the Night Phase and would have to wait to use this power in the following Night Phase ?
yes information would not come until end of night phase and would wait to the next

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will tell you I did jail someone in the night but I DID NOT KILL THEM. I won't reveal who that is obviously so good luck!
This is technically a violation of rule 1; posting game changing information after death, one goodbye post is only allowed. I ask dead player to please not post any more info like this.

Ok I'm back, with what I can BARELY call a player read...

xCleb-townlean: obvious shift in attitude compared to prev games but I dont think its enough to be concerned about, he seems to be contributing alot so hes a townlean for me

Dolby-town lean, asking valid questions and contributing as usual

Ayaya-null: ive read all the posts she made and I didnt really find anything that stands out besides maybe defending zen a bit much,

Zendel-null: nothing about them really bothers me from what ive seen

Byngo-null: i really have no clue on them.

Toadsworthy-null: nothing sticks out to me

Kirbystarship-null: I dont think i want to believe his claim just yet, for some reason

Brijade07-townlean, her post feel very genuine

Curry-null:nothing stands out to me

Arstotzkan-null: nothing stands out to me from what i see

PandaDarling-null: nothing sticks out to me, but she does lurk alot, I dont think thats enough of a reason for sus though

KermitTea-null: nothing sticks out to me, seems like hes contributing alot recently

Apple2013-null: nothing sticks out to me

Yea i know this read list sucks butt, and im not proud of it at all. I really dont like making player reads, its a weakness of mine. and no i didnt spend this entire time making this list, i got distracted by something else for like an hour or two.

@Uttumori you are missing Endless i believe..... and that is a pointless reads list.... who are your four most scum leans rn ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So who was jailed ? ha are they gonna come forward ?

okay, apologies for this mostly-useless post, i know we're trying not to clutter the thread

i wanted to check in though. i have been here reading everyone's posts, i'm just having a very difficult time following. i'm gonna head to bed now and sleep on things

rip to our four townies though and good first game sensai!

Omg over a hundred pages to catch up on lmaooo. I just got back from a week long holiday for eid celebration, pls give me some time to catch up.

Also hi guys!

Soz for afk, was at work then slept too damn long.

Gonna Zendel and anyone else that asked me why the vote switch: Please read my posts. I've explained this twice already. But because the amount of people who jumped on the Qwerty wagon made me really nervous, wagonomics says thats super scummy. And yea, I was more sus of Qwerty than Zendel, but what kind of train gets that much steam in the last ten minutes?

Still catching up but felt that was important

- - - Post Merge - - -

Holy **** is the main case on me because I flipped my vote there? Did everyone forget that I was the first person to seriously push Qwerty outside of "bc theyre inactive"? I voiced my support right after Kirby voted, which he voted for bc of AFK. And a question: why would I flip off of my teammate when it was 4 votes overkill against "my teammate" at 11:59pm? That literally makes no sense.

This logic is bull****, and Im gonna take a closer look at the people promoting this. But someone specifically stuck out to me in my skim who was supporting this:
Curry you say you don't like the sheeping, yet you dont like my vote switch that was because of the sheeping?? Mind explaining that?

Person that was jailed should absolutely not come forward, as the immediate information we get from them is that they aren't the oracle, which narrows the oracle for mafia - a result we absolutely don't want to inflict upon ourselves.

Trundle, if in fact you are town, the best course of action you can take right now is to locate the actual mafia. The point of view of someone in your position is invaluable as you're more acutely aware of how people are interacting with you in particular. Weed out the opportunistic from the driven. All view points are useful, and yours is no exception.

@Cleb (with regard to him reading ayaya's null post as a contradiction because of the logic provided for town reads) See, logic like that is why I assumed you were newer. (I'm sorry for that, by the way, I was too presumptuous and probably a little rude as well. Being abrasive doesn't benefit town whatsoever, and for that I apologise.) I don't agree with the logic here at all. Because someone has trouble overlooking their early mafia reads, does not necessarily mean they have trouble overlooking their early town reads. And vice versus. It looks like you're trying to squeeze too much juice from a lemon that's already dry.

This however does not change my read on you as strong town.

On a slightly different note, I'm incredibly confused by the frequency of lists containing 75% or more nulls.
There are more than 1000 game related posts. More than 1000.
Instead of posting useless long reads lists containing mostly nulls, answer me as to what your take on kat's wagon jump yesterday was. Or what you think of Trundle's slip. Or even what your viewpoint on the interaction between zendel and cleb.

Point is there's plenty to read, stop slacking, get to it.

Anyway, reading back on the rest that was said, idk if this was pointed out but I didn't like Dolby disregarding the Qwerty lynch until the very end as opposed to trying to figure out why people were voting the way they did.

EBWOP: Kat, Pushing a mafia partner that you don't think will get lynched then flipping off in order to prevent them getting lynched is a perfectly reasonable turn of events. Whether or not that is the scenario, that's a perfectly logical scenario - also the most easily explained scenario.

My reasoning on you is a lot more in depth, and I still haven't got around to summerising all of it, but to claim that your flip there was in no way 'scummy' is a pitiable attempt at quelling suspicion. I suggest you treat the concept seriously, else it will treat you as seriously as you're treating it.

EBWOP: Kat, Pushing a mafia partner that you don't think will get lynched then flipping off in order to prevent them getting lynched is a perfectly reasonable turn of events. Whether or not that is the scenario, that's a perfectly logical scenario - also the most easily explained scenario.

My reasoning on you is a lot more in depth, and I still haven't got around to summerising all of it, but to claim that your flip there was in no way 'scummy' is a pitiable attempt at quelling suspicion. I suggest you treat the concept seriously, else it will treat you as seriously as you're treating it.
Didn't see your post on me, will look. What are your thoughts on EoD yesterday then? If you said in your post then disregard, but Im curious

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I disagree, especially with there being 4 votes overkill. That makes no sense as a mafian

- - - Post Merge - - -

Misread your post rip.

Well to your "treat it seriously", I am. And I still think its bull****. Maybe its just because Im highkey pissed rn, if I'm going to be honest. I find it insulting that you think Im not treating it all seriously, and I'm annoyed at people who can't be assed to go back and read the answer to their own question.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yknow what, **** it, I'm Zircon. My target is Byngo.

Tbh at this point I figure claiming's better than not because I dont need to be alive to win - I just need Natty to stay alive, and I wanted to out that before I died. Oracle is free to confirm this if theyd like. Im prob overreacting but at this point idc I just like to play with my hand spread out.

Trundle/Uttumori/Dolby are my guesses for 3/4 remaining scum. Hard townread Cleb, townread Abe and Kirby, townread Bri, townread Zendel, townread Ayaya, townread Toads, slight scumread Panda and Curry, non-mafia read Karen (also I could have sworn we've played w/ eachother before). So I guess to sum up, I think scum team is Trundle, Uttu, Dolby, and then one out of Panda and Curry, though team balance makes me think Panda. Gonna ISO the two of them.

Back