Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Imma vote Qwerty for now, unless there's more on Zendel then I'll do that but I really wanna hear more from Ayaya first

Never did make a case on Zendal. Just started hard scumreading then after the Kirby vote. Qwerty is null

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really, Zendal's vote bothered all of you far less than Qwerty's inactivity?

Never did make a case on Zendal. Just started hard scumreading then after the Kirby vote. Qwerty is null

- - - Post Merge - - -

no but Qwerty is always inactive....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like I said, Zendel is impulsive anyway... seems like they disappeared and maybe they didn't think they would come back in time?

Like I said, Zendel is impulsive anyway... seems like they disappeared and maybe they didn't think they would come back in time?

True, but literally identical reasons for sussing Ayaya and Kirby, and she picks Kirby. Plus, the earlier connections between the two

Actually idk I don't trust Toads so I'm doubting my Qwerty vote lol I'll read over Zendel in a sec

Another thing though is that Zendal was so quick to vote for Kirby, yet not Ayaya with pretty much identical reasons. Moreover, this fits my tinfoil pretty well
Whatd you mean by identical reasons?

As for the Kirby vote, it feels bandwagony, though not as sus as you're making it out to be. Hoping the first question gives some clarification.

Whatd you mean by identical reasons?

As for the Kirby vote, it feels bandwagony, though not as sus as you're making it out to be. Hoping the first question gives some clarification.

Literally, Ayaya makes a list of mostly nulls. Zendal trusts. Kirby does the same, gets voted. Maybe misrepresenting the first, but you get the gist

Ah ninja'd. Rereading to find Ayaya suspicion on his part

Also read my post on qwerty - Im not sus for qwerty afk. The content in their posts is weak af

Regardless, we need some kind of consensus on this. I don't want a mislynch just because every is super scattered. I don't see the reasoning for Qwerty at all considering he is known to be AFK most of his games anyway regardless of alignment. He could easily be inspected by a cop at some point through the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really need to go to bed so I'm gonna say 10 minutes and I'll make a vote

yeah i'm passing out at any second, i think i'll place my vote on zendal which i don't feel that comfortable with but i don't want to vote kirby, karen, aya or qwerty and anyone else is pointless rn

Back