Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Trundle, do you have any productive comments or scumreads?

I have already provided the fact that I think Zendel is scum based on his earlier post. I'm not hard scum leaning anyone else yet. I did provide my town leans in a previous post.

2 people still haven't checked in

ashvenn hasn't posted, and he hasn't even been on tbt since the 22nd, probably a replacement at this point. yzanda posted "reading the thread for revisions" and hasn't been back since here, though she(?) has been on tbt since then

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have already provided the fact that I think Zendel is scum based on his earlier post. I'm not hard scum leaning anyone else yet. I did provide my town leans in a previous post.

interested to know y u town lean ayaya and salasakat

My current town-leans are dolby and ayaya

dolby: asking valid questions and contributing as usual

ayaya: I really liked how she questioned bri, it seemed pretty genuine.

still working on a full list

Skimmed so I probably missed it but you still missed 3 and 5 even if you still think it was pointless. I can never understand why some people are so unwilling to cooperate with things when it takes 0 effort but ok then
You're just gonna have to live with the fact that I don't answer some of these questions the way you want me to. Don't get too worked up over it.

2 people still haven't checked in

ashvenn hasn't posted, and he hasn't even been on tbt since the 22nd, probably a replacement at this point. yzanda posted "reading the thread for revisions" and hasn't been back since here, though she(?) has been on tbt since then

- - - Post Merge - - -

interested to know y u town lean ayaya and salasakat

Ayaya: I am thinking town because Ayaya's posts are very analytic and content-full. I can't really see the posts as something coming from mafia, and I don't see how anyone could.

Sarasa: Same as Ayaya, and Sarasa has made a few very good reads that have already influenced my opinions on the game. I think Sarasa has probably hit at least 1 mafia in her reads, maybe 2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find it pretty interesting that Zendel has been quiet now after being super active all day.

Ayaya: I am thinking town because Ayaya's posts are very analytic and content-full. I can't really see the posts as something coming from mafia, and I don't see how anyone could.

Sarasa: Same as Ayaya, and Sarasa has made a few very good reads that have already influenced my opinions on the game. I think Sarasa has probably hit at least 1 mafia in her reads, maybe 2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find it pretty interesting that Zendel has been quiet now after being super active all day.

i don't find ayaya's posts particularly content-full. yes there's content, but when u say thag I think more of salsa or cleb. guess it depends on what u define as content-full

Toads, Kirby, Qwerty, u and Curry; these are the users salasa has in her list. obviously u aren't gonna sus urself, and kirby is in ur town leans, so u think there's scum amongst Toads, Qwerty and Curry?

i don't find ayaya's posts particularly content-full. yes there's content, but when u say thag I think more of salsa or cleb. guess it depends on what u define as content-full

Toads, Kirby, Qwerty, u and Curry; these are the users salasa has in her list. obviously u aren't gonna sus urself, and kirby is in ur town leans, so u think there's scum amongst Toads, Qwerty and Curry?

I think the toadsworthy post is particularly notable, however I still think Zendel > toadsworthy in terms of scumminess.

I think the toadsworthy post is particularly notable, however I still think Zendel > toadsworthy in terms of scumminess.

Qwerty and Curry hadn't even posted at that point though. Yeah, you weren't influenced by her reads except for Toads in the five listed

- - - Post Merge - - -

They are likely busy I don't think they were super active. I think they were just there to defend themselves.

Kirby, what are your thoughts on Panda?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, actually, maybe I'm looking at this wrong on Trundle, as I have been wrong before

Trundle, full thoughts on Toads please. I feel like this will help me read you better

- - - Post Merge - - -

TownLeans
Byngo-Contributing and active in the thread far more than I would expect as scum. In thread interactions and reads also are good
Brijade-First time player. Activeness indicates towniness (though this is based off of my experience in my first scum game)
Uttumori-Making a commitment to be active. Weakest of the bunch, but I think this is a town reaction to being in a larger, more active game

Want more from
Yzanda- Made one post and hasn't followed up
Curry-Kermittea is Karen, but don't like lack of contribution (granted it's day one)
Pretty much the rest of the noobs tbh

Scumleans
Kermit
Trundle

I'm bunching those two, as I really don't like their interaction on both sides. It seems fake

Don't have much else but

They are likely busy I don't think they were super active. I think they were just there to defend themselves.
I want to know your thoughts on Zendal and Trundle as well

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to include Heyden in my TRs

okay dolby let's be real

trundle in the games i've played with him is usually one of the first peeps in here organizing stuff along with you and iirc in the one game he was scum he was more quiet with usual. given that i'm currently also in AEST its not like the game started at night for us so it stuck out that he was so inactive compared to how he usually is

now seems more like his usual style but i'm still going to keep an eye on him

- - - Post Merge - - -

this stuck out to me while reading the thread. it feels forced and it reads to me like "look! I'm contributing!" cuz im pretty sure most people already know what she pointed out

you'd be surprised
i know i didn't read it at first so why not share it with everyone :> it was meant to encourage people to post

okay dolby let's be real

trundle in the games i've played with him is usually one of the first peeps in here organizing stuff along with you and iirc in the one game he was scum he was more quiet with usual. given that i'm currently also in AEST its not like the game started at night for us so it stuck out that he was so inactive compared to how he usually is

now seems more like his usual style but i'm still going to keep an eye on him

- - - Post Merge - - -

you'd be surprised
i know i didn't read it at first so why not share it with everyone :> it was meant to encourage people to post

pretty atypical of you to scumread someone based on activity in the first 7 hours of the game

@Dolby don't have any thoughts on Panda.

On Zendel I do kinda scum lean them because they only seem to post when they are being attacked

On Apple2013 none of his posts feel scummy to me.

pretty atypical of you to scumread someone based on activity in the first 7 hours of the game

i had two options to townread, scumlean, or do nothing

and tbh i had no one townread at that point but i was already sus towards you cause of what i stated above

and look how much good discussion it's generated :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

*townread/scumlean

Trundle, please answer my question. What do you think of Toads

Kermit, I'm considering you mostly because of the BMer post, and the fact that the reaction Trundle had to the sus is still weird as hell to me

Its not really that risky though :/
Which post are you replying to here?

okay so im going to scum lean trundle bcuz when he's town he's like usually in here asap trying to figure out stuff but him being so quiet is sorta sus

- - - Post Merge - - -

also we have not heard from the following: xCleb, mogyay, yzanda, ashvenn, curry, arstotzkan, querty111, apple2013 (pls correct me if i'm wrong)
get in here peeps

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i just looked at the list of possible roles (whoops prob shouldve done that earlier) and woah look at this one

Mafia:

• Two Shot Blackmailer
    • You are Yellow Diamond, the two shot blackmailer. You have information on everybody and aren?t afraid to play dirty. Twice a game, each night you can send in a blackmail, silencing a player for day.

so if this role exists we can only rely on the "active" factor today cause from here on out there may be town peeps that are silenced
I don't like this post, you posted three times and all three are what mafia would usually do/say to seem like they're contributing:
  1. Saying Trundle is scum lean for not being active at the start. If you're just saying he's suspicious then it makes sense if the reason is based on his playstyle, but he hasn't made any posts then so it can be presumed he's busy, yet you're quick to say that he's scum lean.
  2. Pointing out who hasn't posted yet is a very easy way to make it look like you're contributing
  3. Pointing out the roles written on the OP and inviting discussion on them is also another way to sound like you're contributing
Though it could be said you're just trying to generate discussion but idk I don't like how this feels like "hey i'm contributing" like Byngo said.

As for town, I'm slightly leaning Dolby as town. Dolby mentioning that he had 4 tabs open looking at Kirby's meta felt genuine, and thats a lot of fact checking that I don't know scum!Dolby to do (though Dolby's damn good scum so :eyes: ). His first two posts keep me from a full townread though (next paragraph has explanation). Town read on Byngo (see next paragraph). I don't get the Heyden townread though, he's null for me. Zendel gets a townread from me for their reaction to the KP.

When it comes to the OP edit, considering this post is taking an hour at this point, I think it'd make sense for Heyden to miss the OP update. As for Dolby, he mentioned that he thought it was a typo, which seems odd to not mention when you're making the original post, so that definitely has my interest. What I think is more telling though is the people who were confused by it being by KP or not - I bet you mafia would have been forewarned of this and not question the 5 mafians 2 KP deal, while town definitely would. So that's a definite townlean on Byngo,
I don't agree on the first paragraph about Dolby. As far as I know (since it has been a while since I played with him) he's always one to really examine a player's meta, and I think if he's aware of it too, he could just be lying to seem give the impression that he's playing according to his town meta, and another reason I find this odd is because he's doing it to Kirby, which, also from my experience when playing with Kirby which was a while ago, is a bit of a wildcard/unpredictable. I feel like the time he spent on analyzing Kirby's meta could be better spent on another player. I may have remembered this wrong though.

Also, it might be my reading comprehension but I don't understand what you're getting on the bolded sentence, mind elaborating?

@kat theres a lack of conviction to that post because it was a few hours in and there posts just sparked me for some reason. They just felt aloof, lol i love that word. I didn't even wanna use the word scum, because who knows who I'm going to think is scum in the next day. And in the past few games I watched as town basically screwed themselves over by jumping to conclusions/ lack of effort/ carelessness, so i will be danged if someone wants to lynch kirby without knowing his meta.

I also work a double today so expect short comments until I get home later tonight
I agree with Kat that toads posts seems off, I also feel like his posts are just made to seem like he's helping town, but it was early in the day so I brushed it off, but his reply to Kat's post just made the "off-feeling" stronger

Like, this sounds very defensive, and why are you so worried over Kirby when no one even said that he's sus at that point in the game. I hope to see more posts from you when you have more time.

I was about to scum read you because there has been a significant difference in your playstyle this game, you usually do wacky things such as pointing the finger at people for reactions and voting in the vote thread for reactions. You haven't started any conversations either, you are usually the one to initiate the conversations so you aren't sitting right with me right now.

But life gets the better of us and I understand, however I still have my eye on you. I look forward to what you have to say when you come back. :)

That's because I literally haven't been on. Zendel is my #1 scum read.

I mean same thing as before, I am really busy right now (sister's grad party just ended, I have DnD tonight, I have Driver's Ed all week, I'm filling out paperwork for my job in September, my sister leaves for the military in 5 days) so I don't think you guys can expect the same activity from me this game as last game. Take that however you will. I'll still have reads and posts up every day.
So Zendel, who I feel is just sharing his thoughts about you, gets an immediate scumread. While with Karen (already quoted above) who's actually scumleaning you, gets an explanation on why you couldn't post. Shouldn't your reply to both of them be switched?

And I don't think you've stated exactly why Zendel is a scumread. You just quoted his post and replied with how you've been away and suddenly he's #1 :/

Sorry if what I said has already been pointed out by other people, I just want to share my own thoughts on some of the posts that have been made.

Also, as I said before, I'll be busy with Eid Al-Fitr celebration until Wednesday, but I'll hopefully be around at night my time (which sadly is when most players are asleep). I'll be gone from now because I'm off to relatives houses again, so replies from me will likely be late/won't be elaborate until later.

Which post are you replying to here?

post #275 where bri explained to you why she was townleaning dolby, she said: "as its kind of been mentioned, i think someone in the mafia would have been a little too careful for a mix-up like this" (referring to a post dolby made where he said there would most likely be 4-5 mafia in this game), thats when I posted that quote, I was trying to say that guessing how many mafia there might be isnt really a risky thing to do.

Trundle, please answer my question. What do you think of Toads

Kermit, I'm considering you mostly because of the BMer post, and the fact that the reaction Trundle had to the sus is still weird as hell to me

Sorry, I was playing DnD and skimming.

Brijade feels like genuine new town
Uttumori and byngo have my attention
everything else is just mehhhhhh

but thats just gut feels

Posts like the one above are raising red flags. He has multiple others that have the same tone, but it seems like the opposite of the town toad I remember who was more direct and questioning than just "ehh". Honestly not much else to go off of yet though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Ayaya Just because someone is scum reading me doesn't mean I think they're scum. As I already explained, Zendel's post made me highly wary because of his disgusting filler. All I'm saying is he's either ******** or trying to get by. I'm still null on Karen based on posts. I am not reading anything based on their opinion of me.

Back