• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

I'm kinda null on everyone for now, theres not much here to work with, would like to see more players post, maybe townlean on dolby and heyden but not really

Brijade feels like genuine new town
Uttumori and byngo have my attention
everything else is just mehhhhhh

but thats just gut feels

yeah, i really have no idea, but i'm kind of town-leaning for dolby

getting town feels from hayden and dolby

Well what an exhilarating start to the day. Just gonna say that I think the ratio is likely to have 4 or 5 mafia, one or two thirds, with the rest being town. Also, hi to the new players here

4. What do you think the town to mafia to 3rd party ratio is?
4 mafia vs 2 third party vs 14 town maybe

i see these as town tells tbh. maf would already be aware of their numbers without having to notice it being stated 5 exist

kirbys kinda townish

null on everyone else

Hello, Eid Al-Fitr is today and am currently at a relative house, and we still have other houses to visit, but I'll take a peek whenever I'm able to.

1. What are your preferred pronouns and timezone?
She/her, GMT+7

2. How do you react to people attacking you?
Anxiety tbh

3. What will you be known for in this game?
I'll either die early or get scum leaned or barely town read by people.

I'm not sure the rule/usual ratio is, haven't played mafia in a year. I'm assuming there'd be 3 third parties? So 12 v 5 v 3

5. Name the scum team, go.
The next five people who posts after me :lemon:

She/Her
Try to explain myself, but sometimes it gets emotional.
I dunno.
5 Mafia, 2 Third Party maybe.
Apple, Apple, Apple, Apple, and Apple. Ha jokes

- - - Post Merge - - -

getting town feels from hayden and dolby

i see these as town tells tbh. maf would already be aware of their numbers without having to notice it being stated 5 exist

kirbys kinda townish

null on everyone else

I disagree with you about that, a town member, especially Dolby and Heyden who are experienced players should know to read through the OP and the Day post to gather as much info as possible especially in this semi open set up game, so to me this might be mafia making a guess to try to seem like uninformed town.

@Panda I read the day post quite thoroughly and I can tell you for a fact that KP and scum count was definitely not there at the time of posting the RQS, although it still doesn't make me trust Dolby lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless I'm delusional but like 99% sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

also for my reads, way too early to tell but I have confidence in Uttumori and Byngo being town

Well what an exhilarating start to the day. Just gonna say that I think the ratio is likely to have 4 or 5 mafia, one or two thirds, with the rest being town. Also, hi to the new players here

Dolby you stating that the start of Day 1 was exhilarating leads me to believe that you read through the post, but how is it that you missed the bold, brightly coloured text informing us of a very important piece of info if that was the case?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Panda I read the day post quite thoroughly and I can tell you for a fact that KP and scum count was definitely not there at the time of posting the RQS, although it still doesn't make me trust Dolby lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can anyone else vouch for this ? Other than Dolby.

I remember looking at the flavor text on a much more minimal post than what is currently there... it was edited at 12:23 too, so they must've put more stuff on it

let's not jump to conclusions on something like this though guys

I also can vouch (kinda), Jacob edited his day post alot, and I don't think I remember seeing that the first time. I could be wrong though

Sensai smashes the screen

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reading through and seen this so I might aswell answer.

Him/he and its BST
I will do my absolute best to defend myself but if its not worth the fight, then just leave it
Just Sensai will do
No idea what that means
Uttumori, Heyden, Apple, Uttumori and did I say Uttumori?

@everyone, what are your reads on everyone who has posted so far. I know that it's early game, but I feel it will be useful still

Again, slight townread on Heyden for me, nothing else sticks out so far
I'm null on everyone. Not enough posts yet for me to make at least a lean.

yeah, i really have no idea, but i'm kind of town-leaning for dolby
what made you town-lean dolby?

kirbys kinda townish
why is kirby "kinda townish", any specific reason for it?

what made you town-lean dolby?

i don't have any super strong convictions, since there's almost nothing to go by, but because of this post:
as its kind of been mentioned, i think someone in the mafia would have been a little too careful for a mix-up like this

plus it seemed like he was genuinely trying to generate some discussion with the "what are everyone's leans so far" post

again, i'm not all that familiar with everyone's play styles so maybe it was shady and it flew over my head lol. that's why i'm sticking with my "kinda town-leaning" stance

i don't have any super strong convictions, since there's almost nothing to go by, but because of this post:

as its kind of been mentioned, i think someone in the mafia would have been a little too careful for a mix-up like this

plus it seemed like he was genuinely trying to generate some discussion with the "what are everyone's leans so far" post

again, i'm not all that familiar with everyone's play styles so maybe it was shady and it flew over my head lol. that's why i'm sticking with my "kinda town-leaning" stance
On the bolded sentence, did you come to that conclusion yourself, or are you agreeing with what people have said?

If it's the first reason, since you mentioned this is your first game, do you have an experience playing mafia somewhere before?

Since I feel like "someone in the mafia would have been a little too careful for a mix-up like this" implies you have played as a mafia before and know how they would act like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*not first reason but first answer I guess

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

also for my reads, way too early to tell but I have confidence in Uttumori and Byngo being town

What makes you confident they are both town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Qwerty111 Do you have any thoughts on the game so far? I see you lurking.

What makes you confident they are both town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Qwerty111 Do you have any thoughts on the game so far? I see you lurking.
Because I do. Mainly behaviour and interactions with others giving me a gut feeling they're town.
No need to point fingers so quickly, they appeared literally like 2 minutes ago, they need time to read, process thoughts etc :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeesh that posted late

Because I do. Mainly behaviour and interactions with others giving me a gut feeling they're town.
No need to point fingers so quickly, they appeared literally like 2 minutes ago, they need time to read, process thoughts etc :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeesh that posted late

I only asked because most games I played with her she doesn't respond until someone asks her questions or someone puts pressure on her.

Back